4.3

83% · 101 · 8%

Ronnix1960
Ronnix1960Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC68 posts

Does a great job

I purchased this item from Kmart, and l love using it to chop parsley and lettuce Show details ·  1
Denise
DeniseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Beware

Be very careful with the blade. It is very very sharp. I cut my finger taking the blade out. It did not cut or dice the mint leaves at all. My husband cut his finger putting the blade in the dishwasher. He has five stitches in the finger. If you buy this be very, very aware of how sharp the blade is. Show details
Kmart
Kmart   DM

We are concerned to see this, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Merope
MeropeSydney, NSW3 posts

Stuey P.South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Amazing and Simple

This is great i use it to beat eggs and chop up mushrooms and onions. Even tried a chunky pesto. Very easy rinse cleaning. Watch the blades while coeaning as they are extremely sharp Show details ·  1
Sally
Sally55 posts

I Loved This - Hospital Trip Required from Very Sharp Blade

I loved this mini chopper. It worked really well. However I found the blade was too sharp and it cut me so badly during washing up that a trip to the hospital was required. I'm not so sure the blade needs to be that sharp. Show details
alphacinator
alphacinatorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC108 posts
  Fair Incentive
Lena
LenaSydney, NSW14 posts

Super handy

Among my gazillion kitchen gadgets, my $7 Kmart mini manual chopper is one of the most useful. I often use it to finely, easily and very quickly (10 pulls of the cord at most) chop brown onions- no tears or cut fingertips. Control how finely you want the item chopped with the number of pulls of the cord. Rinsing the parts is easy too, since I do not chop/dice anything oily. I have had it for about half a year and the blades are still sharp. The body is made of tough, durable plastic. Show details
JVR
JVRSydney, NSW5 posts

Excellent for dicing onions

Manual chopper.
Very easy to use and clean.
Sharp blades that dice or mince onions, carrots, tomato etc
For everyday cooking it is a great size.
Great Christmas or Mother's day gift from Kmart Show details
Pratibha
PratibhaParramatta4 posts

value for money, easy to use

This chopper is good, easy to use. Easy is good for chopping onions, carrots and herbs. Only thing is cuttings to chop should not be bigger than an inch. Otherwise chopper thread can not be pulled.

Kit11 posts

Great Chopper!

What I like most is the hand pulling method to chop vegetables/fruits: no motor nor electricity needed! So easy to use and wash up and costs so little for such a brilliant kitchen tool. Highly recommend to buy it for making salsa, fruit/vegetable mince, smoothie etc.

Katrina Ball
Katrina Ball7 posts

standard really

I got this product a while a go. I had a need for something to make making a large batch of hamburgers easily. this meant chopping a silly amount of onions. off I went to kmart to find a solution and was met with this chopper. easy to use and the blades have stayed sharp. its been used for a lot of meals in my house

Carolyn
CarolynInnisfail13 posts

Brilliant & cheap

You've all seen those adds on t.v. for a little pull string hand processor, that claims that it cuts up all sorts of stuff into various sizes, depending on how many times you pull the string. Well, they WORK. I didn't buy mine from the t.v. add, mainly because they gave me no idea of how much they cost! A different brand is available at Kmart, it's roughly $6.00. No doubt other stores may stock similar stuff, they'll probably be just as good. 10 stars !

Discerning penguin

Do you need to skin the onion first and/or chop it in half before putting it in?

Stuey P.

I would chop it roughly first you will notice why after you put the blades in that an onion whole wont fit. Pull a few times for course onion and a lot more for finer onion. Chuck herbs and spices in as well like garlic, ginger. Its a great device

Thanks Stuey!

Sophia
Sophia

With the 2-in-1 pull chopper what would the blender tool be used for? Could you whip cream with it? Thanks Sophia

Kit

It does things a blender does, just mini size and hand pulled. Yes, it does whip cream.

Louise.B

Does the underside of the lid come off or removable for cleaning??

Kit

Looks like it can be removed but I never tried it. I can see through some gaps and no food debris inside; water that gets in can be drained out easily anyway.