Kmart Pull Chopper

Kmart Pull Chopper

See the Best Manual Dicers & Choppers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent for dicing onions

Manual chopper.
Very easy to use and clean.
Sharp blades that dice or mince onions, carrots, tomato etc
For everyday cooking it is a great size.
Great Christmas or Mother's day gift from Kmart

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart for $10.00.

value for money, easy to use

This chopper is good, easy to use. Easy is good for chopping onions, carrots and herbs. Only thing is cuttings to chop should not be bigger than an inch. Otherwise chopper thread can not be pulled.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Great Chopper!

What I like most is the hand pulling method to chop vegetables/fruits: no motor nor electricity needed! So easy to use and wash up and costs so little for such a brilliant kitchen tool. Highly recommend to buy it for making salsa, fruit/vegetable mince, smoothie etc.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

standard really

I got this product a while a go. I had a need for something to make making a large batch of hamburgers easily. this meant chopping a silly amount of onions. off I went to kmart to find a solution and was met with this chopper. easy to use and the blades have stayed sharp. its been used for a lot of meals in my house

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Brilliant & cheap

You've all seen those adds on t.v. for a little pull string hand processor, that claims that it cuts up all sorts of stuff into various sizes, depending on how many times you pull the string. Well, they WORK. I didn't buy mine from the t.v. add, mainly because they gave me no idea of how much they cost! A different brand is available at Kmart, it's roughly $6.00. No doubt other stores may stock similar stuff, they'll probably be just as good. 10 stars !