Kmart Retail Stores

Kmart Retail Stores

J. Kam

J. KamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with crate. Great value!

Available in store so no waiting on orders & I could examine the crate to be sure it was exactly what I needed. Although not as sturdy as the (much!) more expensive, it is perfect for my Jack Russell. Thoroughly recommend.

Store LocationWestfield, South Morang, Victoria

Mrs Biehler

Mrs BiehlerSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love kmart

I love Kmart I buy shoe's clothes kitchen hand stuff it's so cheap I wouldn't go anywhere else as it's so cool i hope it never closes down I recommend it to anyone

Store LocationKmart Toombul

Vlaki

VlakiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online click and collect

I have ordered an item online to be collected in store; they also said if the item is not available in store it will be posted for free; very quickly I got an email informing me that item is ready for pick up; I got it from a friendly sales person; lady at the entrance gave me a trolley 'to be easier'

Store Locationingle farm, sa
Ann D

Ann DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong size screws

What would have made this purchase better would have been providing the correct head size screws provided for the plastic fitting inside the front flaps. This made assembly time consuming and messy. If you buy this product be prepared for a trip to Bunnings.

Store LocationRobina

Michael V.

Michael V.Illawarra, NSW

Great products and prices

Bought plenty of kmart branded products such as "anko". All have been good and at great prices.

RC cars called "my stunt car 360" are really good, my son and I love them. Only $12; they do stunts easily at the push of a button and have long lasting charge.

A kmart branded airfryer I bought has been top notch quality at half the price of others. Great stuff in my experience.

binish

binishAlice springs

Poor quality K mart baggage.

I bought a kmsrt 74 cm baggage and it broke in my second trip. Eventhough it had 24 months warranty Alice Springs shop refuse to replace it. Do careful buying liw quslity baggage from k mart shops

Fad

FadPerth, WA

AMAZING STAFF!

the staff at Kmart in Rockingham are always soo helpful and always ready to assist when ever they are called upon, we have been going here for years and always look forward to our visits!!

Store LocationRockingham WA

Ms Spinster

Ms SpinsterSydney, NSW

Champagne taste on a beer budget. Don't go to Kookai, go to Kmart

Store LocationHornsby and Merrylands

phil

philVictoria

Audio system already broken!!

I don't usually leave negative feedback because I really like kmart overall.

But I bought a bluetooth micro sound system and one of the speaker connections is already broken!
After 10 minutes,,,, Come on man..

The speakers sounded good before one went dead, shame.

Don't buy audio or speaker products from kmart!

Store Locationgreensborough

Dipsy DiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great size entry for while fruit

Great product wth large entry point for while fruit and easy to clean by rinsing
I use it few times a week to make fresh juices such as apple carrot and celery my favourite

Store LocationPoint cook
Dipsy Di

Not while should be whole fruit

Phillip

PhillipPerth, WA

Fashions forward organisation

Kmart is a fashion forward company. From homewares to clothing, they’ve really turned the corner in the last few years. Kmart is always my first stop due to their affordable prices and modern products.

Store LocationMirrabooka

disappointed

i bought 5 meters of led lights and ever since i set them up there has been problems. they flash rapidly every 5 minutes and the only way to turn it off is by power point.

Store Locationkmart belmont perth

Store LocationAspley

Ruthiee

Ruthiee

Exchange

Went in to change the pillow cases my bf bought, because it opened i was told that i might not be able to get a refund but worked out in the end as i explained that my bf bought the wrong pillow..

Store LocationKmart Canberra
Angelito

AngelitoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome shop to buy work uniforms

Awesome shop to buy work uniforms. I bought work pants and it fits well. The quality is great. My favourite shop so far. Highly recommended. So shop with Kmart now. Reasonable price and good quality.

Store LocationPlenty valley, South Morang

Ally

Ally

Awful cotton rug looks like a towel

I finally got my hands on the famous stripe rug in large only to realize i have just put a towel for a rug! Honestly it is my fault to believe that a 69 dollar rug would do it. Waste of time.

X Y.

X Y.

Used to be awful now it's awesome.

It's a good store now, they have a variety of on trend and exciting products and I'm never disappointed in the quality because everything is so reasonably priced. Their homewares range and their party section is particularly impressive and expansive.

Khiara L.

Khiara L.Sydney, NSW

Incompetent, unhelpful

Wish I could score it '0' out of 5. Completely incompetent staff at Lake Haven. Told 2 different things by different staff. Don't bother speaking to manager - just as bad.

Store LocationLake haven

Worst Hand held vacuum 2 in 1 Cordless Stick Vacuum

They must be putting reviews up from employees and friends to make this vacuum look great for everyone to buy. It is the worst vacuum I have ever used. Every time you use it, it wouldn’t pick up everything and you had to go over and over for it to pick up stuff and then the little stuff that was picked up would fall out of it when you moved it. It isn’t 5 star that goes on there site.
Do not buy it. Worst vacuum ever

Store LocationShellharbour

Anne Jones

Anne Jonesasked

Why when it's busy are so many(well all of them except self serve) checkouts unmanned? Must be saving money again I guess!

bill bayley
bill bayley

saving money dont want to pay wages

Tania McD

Tania McDasked

Yesterday my mum bought me a white queen size sheet set from kmart boronia but she didnt realise i had got myself sheet set 2 weeks ago.
Of course i dont know what i did with the receipt but its kmarts brand and they have always given refunds so i went to return sheet set and i was refused refund.
Why? My mum paid cash and its their brand and she just bought it a day ago. A friend of mine returned quilt cover without receipt and he got a refund no questions asked. Why was i treated differently. Its ridiculous.
So they only refund without receipt if a female is serving a good looking male ??????

The Answer
The Answer

each store does different things it all depends on who the manager is on the day & what staff are on the returns desk & what mood they are in, try another store

Karen W.
Karen W.

Has it to do with the huge theft problem retail outlets are having to deal with

Phillip H.asked

How did KMart decide that centre checkouts were a smart thing? I have heard from a number of people that they don't shop at KMart since the change. I too avoid it as much as possible. It seems soooo dumb to me. The other thing that keeps me away from KMart is the stupid requirement to enter the number of bags used. It is not needed and it doesn't even specify whether they are your bags or Kmart bags. If they are Kmart bags I will scan them like everywhere else. I refuse to enter the number, which would be zero anyway, as a matter of principle. One staff member told me that I had to do it. I told her that I didn't, and walked out, leaving the two items behind. I don't blame the floor staff, the management and system are at fault, in my opinion. Why did KMart waste so much money on centre checkouts that upsets so many customers?

john smith
john smith

Have you asked the store manager or contacted Kmart it is the only way you are going to get the answer.

Phillip H.

Yes, i spoke to the front end controller about the bag issue and she said that was the way it is and added that she didn't want to talk anymore about it, before turning away from me and walking away. She didn't want to know about it or wish to pass on the feedback. I also sent something to the KMart website.

Phillip H.

Thanks Sister, I corrected the typos, etc.

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives