2.9

Tim Bolt

Tim BoltGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Service!

Horrible service, i could find what i was looking for. But then i found the cutest thing ever, didn't have it in my size or the right color! I also found something else that was beyond beautiful but wan't available in any stores. I am from America and generally go to Walmart, they are so kind and generous with each customer, Kmart Australia is the worst of them all, i will not recommend this to any and will never be back. It would be muchly appreciate if you were kinder and more wiser.
Please get back to me.
Tim Bolt

Store LocationMelbourne
Rocket Rod

Rocket RodWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Chew Resistant Pet Bed

Purchased a Chew Resistant Pet Bed for our 10 month old Border Collie 21/05/20. Destroyed overnight by her. She enjoyed it very much! Maybe the chew resistant should be left off the title!

Store LocationPialba Qld 4655
Shari B.

Shari B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Always amazing!

So many great products with low prices. Can’t go in without ending up with more than you were shopping for because you see all the great offers. Decent quality products also

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

Navy pet jumper medium SKU : P_42836216

Disappointingly poor quality. Stretched out of shape and pulled threads on first wear despite only sleeping in the item. Such a pity given the classic appearance of the jumper. I will not be recommending this item to others.

Store LocationRockingham, WA

DockoGoulburn Valley, VIC

JVC 65'' TV

I Purchased a JVC tv from K Mart and have had nothing but poor quality sound from it. The sound was so bad i purchased a sound bar for it so the sound would be clear. Hooked it to HDMI (arc) and sound drops out all the time. I had the sound bar & tv tested & was told the problem was in the tv. JVC don't want to know about it because my tv is now 6 weeks out of warranty. Total waste of over $1100.00 on a poor quality tv. Thanks JVC & K Mart

Store LocationShepparton. Vic
Docko

Avoid buying a JVC tv from K Mart. JVC And or K Mart will not want to help you if you are not happy with the product. NO after sales service at all..

Carolina

CarolinaMelbourne

Kmart manager disputed my return

I purchased two doona covers from Boronia Kmart being told I could return which one didn't fit.. I said I'd have to open the packaging in order to see what size was right. I was told that's fine... I took the king size one and measured the edge against my doona. It was too big. I returned it with my receipt to be told each Kmart make their own rules and eastland doesn't exchange or refund on bedroom linen. I disputed this as against consumer affairs rules I should be able to return it.... please listen to the exchange which I taped with the young woman 'manager'.... disgraceful service....she stated Kmart don't follow the laws of consumer affairs !

Store LocationBoronia.... returned to Eastland
Sam G.

Sam G.

Product not to Size

This Anko Heated Throw is much shorter than the specifications of 160 cm in length. It has just 148 cm! Had I know the throw cannot cover my feet, although I am not a tall person, I would not buy it.

Store LocationBroadway, NSW
Kay NT

Kay NTDarwin, NT

Coolalinga store is excellent

Coolalinga store is excellent great products, good customer service. Strongly recommend, I was planning on going in there to browse and walked out with a car full of quality home marker products. Shop store with a door

Store LocationCoolalinga
Michael D.

Michael D.Perth, WA

Awesome, love the place!

Kmart is a really good place to shop for any essential items, travel gear, sporting equipment or for kids. They have excellent prices and a great range of clothing too :)

Store LocationWarwick, Western Australia

Gin

GinVictoria

Anko Food Processor - Terrible!

Do not buy this product. After taking back the Anko microwave we purchased from Kmart because it didn't heat anything up, we had to do the exact same thing for this product. It literally didn't work. Plugged it in, followed all instructions and it didn't even make a noise! Dead on arrival! Very cheap, Chinese made product. Will not be buying any more Anko products ever again.

Store LocationKmart Southland
Bibiana M.

Bibiana M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality for cheaper prices

I think Kmart is a store where you can find good quality for a cheaper prices. I buy many products there as clothes, house products, books, make up and I'm really happy with the quality. Also the staff is really helpful.

Store LocationPreston

Felt humiliated

Great low prices and helpful staff

I will say, I do love Kmart.. Most of the time I get what I need from them.. The online store is not always so reliable though as the product availability isn't always up to date but I still love all their products.. I did 95% of last year's Christmas shopping at Kmart.. They've got something for everyone..

Peter M.

Peter M.

Kmart Armidale is a joke!

Way better o go The staff at Kmart Armidale! Too incompetent to pack your click and collect orders correctly and then too greedy to refund customers money they’ve spent on items they did not receive! - I believe that is actually illegal business practice, but this store doesn’t care about their customers!

Store LocationArmidale, NSW 2350
Anju

Anju

Huge variety of products at affordable prices

If you are planning on living on a budget, but still need some essential supplies for your home, head over to Kmart. There's something there for everyone. And mind you, though the prices are lower than most big brands, it doesn't mean that the products are of very poor quality. Head over and find our for yourselves!

Store LocationKmart Broadway, Sydney

Angel

AngelVictoria

Great variety of products but quality can be very poor.

Teapot

The tea pot is great except the lid does not fit at all
The way it is packaged means you are unaware till you get the teapot home that the lid won’t fit it.

Store LocationBallina
Scott

ScottHunter Region, NSW

Great going Kmart !!

Went to Kmart Glendale store to purchase an air mattress(ended up buying 2 as were a such a great price)...All the staff SMILED :) were pleasant & able to direct me to the right department & area. Overall the service was excellent. In most department stores now you cant even find staff on the shop floor for assistance.The Checkout staff were smiling,friendly & extremely efficient with a very short minimal wait as they were busy & there was a number of checkouts staffed too (unlike most stores these days) and i refuse to use self serve registers everywhere due to less creation of jobs in the future if we all opt for selfservice. Eg..in the past you didnt have to get out of your car for fuel,people were employed to pump it for you.

Store LocationGlendale,NSW
Georgia

GeorgiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New layout sucks

New layout is awful,having the checkout in the middlw of the store is ridiculous when you then have to stop n show your things to the door security which is fair bit when there's a big line up theres problems.
Also baskets are way too expensive.

Store LocationMunno para
Liz W.

Liz W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Casual Loose Knits $15

Good quality range of knits in assorted colours for Autumn/Winter wear. Warm, comfortable and thick these knits can be worn with different outfits like jeans, leggings or skirts. Great value for $15!