Kmart Retail Stores

Kmart Retail Stores

Jod

Jod

Not as good

I use to love shopping here im talking about shepparton store only, but since they changed the layout few years ago, alot of the range has gone, the layout is awful, products in clothes are poor quality and sizes differ to what they were. Registers in middle of shop, no one around to offer any help, self serve registers, rately more than 2 people at other register, none at late afternoon. They do have a good range of homeware though.

Store LocationShepparton

Anonymous Reviewer

Anonymous ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Kmart is addicting

To be honest, for such pricing, I have love expectations when it comes to Kmart. Some products meet that expectation (those brass look shelves...please dont get them into contact with water!) but most of them priced way too good to be true. Where else can you find a geniune marble table for 49$??? That is the price of horrible MDF tables at other retailers. Not even in China factory if you buy them as individual. Most retailers sell them 10x the price of Kmart. Not to mention their Vaccuum cleaner is amazing (who needs Dyson?) I have seen on ebay many sellers stock Kmart marble tables and sell it for twice the price, yet people still flock to buy them, I mean that is how great the pricing is. Dont buy online, get up and walk to the store.

Fed Up

Fed UpSydney

Best quality

I bought T-shirts from Kmart and some from Target.
The Target ones were see through and cheap fabric .
The Kmart t-shirts were long lasting and much better quality.
Their shoes are great too.

Store LocationPenrith
rebecca c.

rebecca c.Hunter Region, NSW

Smokey eye pallette left me with eye infection in both eyes

I have an eye infection now from the smokey eye pallette and have to put cream in them that costs more than the pallette actually did and I wish I could get my money back but because I've used it you guys have stated that there is no refunds on beauty products. Don't buy this item unless you want an infection.

Store LocationWaratah

josieverona

josieveronacanberra

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Store LocationBelconnen

Oh dear! This can be so easily fixed.

Today I bought the 4 pack of the Pink Marble Coasters. I had already bought a 4 pack of the grey ones and went to buy another pack. However the pink sets were the only ones available.
All good until I opened them and saw the glue marks from the labelling and packaging. Put them through the dishwasher thinking maybe the heat will remove the glue stains, to no avail.
I know they are cheap but surely this is an easy fix.
Common Kmart, what say you?

Store LocationToowong Village, Queensland

Tamika

TamikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love love love

I purchased a few pillows from Kmart last week and the quality is perfect, cant complain at all! Love it, thank you Kmart you are the bomb! Forever a loyal customer.

Store LocationKmart west lakes

Fio

FioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing quality - embarrassing

Cheap and nasty, what quality control does Kmart have for their products?

Why should it cost my time to return faulty and damaged products! No compensation for the inconvenience.

Disappointing, Kmart is becoming more and more frustrating and time consuming

Danny

DannyFar North Queensland, QLD

Amazing shop

Great shop, amazing value for money, have all the items you would need, recommend to anyone, will always use Kmart for all of my purchases, cant fault the shop at all

False information given causes unnecessary time wasting

Store LocationMarrickville metro

Liz

LizCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Coffee Table Oak Colour

Easy to assemble. Looks great! Good price $29 for a coffee table on a budget and exactly what I needed for my lounge room & great colour! Later I'd get an even larger one still if they have them come in. Suits & blends in with the Jute rug and fittings.

Gail Hill

Gail HillWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fabulous fashion

Womens clothing exceptional style and quality,
huge beautifully co-ordinated selection, unbeatable value, filled my wardrobe this year with their top fashion 10 out of 10 I love shopping at KMart.

Keith Abbott

Keith AbbottPerth, WA

Fantastic service Carousel branch Perth.

Hi we went shopping today,Target, Woolworths and quite a few other stores, for some household items. My wife and i came to the agreement that we always MUST before buying ANYTHING we MUST visit K Mart. We bought everything at your store, excellent price, service and atmosphere in your store. Thank you for the experience, more than satisfied.Regards Keith and Maria.

Store LocationCarousel Perth

Vicki

VickiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kmart dirt burner scooter

Extremely disappointed as I Purchased this and it needed the tyres pumped after taking it out of package. Tried this at the scooter park but dropped it on its side a couple of times which marked it. The valve is in a position that doesnt allow it to be pumped up.
Very disappointed as have not been able to use it.
Waste of money. Poorly designed in this aspect.

Store LocationKmart Port Adelaide
Annaliese

AnnaliesePerth, WA

Home decor

The home decor section is really nice. It is cheap, descent quality and has some pretty nice stuff. Ive used alot of the decor to decorate my room and get compliments all the time!! Would recommend.

Store LocationKmart

Adrienne

Adrienne

One stop shop

I love Kmart, I find I am drawn there every time I'm at the shops, I love the diversity of products available and the amazing cheap prices, even though the products cost very little I find they last longer then any high end brand I've brought.

shopping lover

shopping loverQueensland

Kmart Toastie Pie Machine (the white $8.50 one)

Store Locationlocal k-mart

Anko Cotton filled mattress protector

Cheap product and appeared to be good quality, but only washed once according to manufacturers directions and cotton filling began clumping inside cover creating a lumpy cover, very disappointing. Sad face.

Store LocationChadstone

Happy shopper

Happy shopperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Toddler boys clothes

Just wanted to say how impressed i am with the toddler boys clothes. Kmart has definately upped their game. Their has always been nice stuff for girls but boys stuff not so much, and im saying this as a general, not specific to kmart. But kmart has heaps of amazing and stylish clothes for toddler boys. I dont need to shop anywhere else now cos i get everything i need from there. Plus other competitors like target, big w and best n less just dont have the stylish clothes like kmart does. Theirs is a little more bland. Kmart is my shopping addiction now. And always good prices too. Keep up the good work kmart!

Store LocationCranbourne

Anne Jones

Anne Jonesasked

Why when it's busy are so many(well all of them except self serve) checkouts unmanned? Must be saving money again I guess!

bill bayley
bill bayley

saving money dont want to pay wages

Tania McD

Tania McDasked

Yesterday my mum bought me a white queen size sheet set from kmart boronia but she didnt realise i had got myself sheet set 2 weeks ago.
Of course i dont know what i did with the receipt but its kmarts brand and they have always given refunds so i went to return sheet set and i was refused refund.
Why? My mum paid cash and its their brand and she just bought it a day ago. A friend of mine returned quilt cover without receipt and he got a refund no questions asked. Why was i treated differently. Its ridiculous.
So they only refund without receipt if a female is serving a good looking male ??????

hammerhead
hammerhead

each store does different things it all depends on who the manager is on the day & what staff are on the returns desk & what mood they are in, try another store

Karen W.
Karen W.

Has it to do with the huge theft problem retail outlets are having to deal with

Phillip H.asked

How did KMart decide that centre checkouts were a smart thing? I have heard from a number of people that they don't shop at KMart since the change. I too avoid it as much as possible. It seems soooo dumb to me. The other thing that keeps me away from KMart is the stupid requirement to enter the number of bags used. It is not needed and it doesn't even specify whether they are your bags or Kmart bags. If they are Kmart bags I will scan them like everywhere else. I refuse to enter the number, which would be zero anyway, as a matter of principle. One staff member told me that I had to do it. I told her that I didn't, and walked out, leaving the two items behind. I don't blame the floor staff, the management and system are at fault, in my opinion. Why did KMart waste so much money on centre checkouts that upsets so many customers?

john smith
john smith

Have you asked the store manager or contacted Kmart it is the only way you are going to get the answer.

Phillip H.

Yes, i spoke to the front end controller about the bag issue and she said that was the way it is and added that she didn't want to talk anymore about it, before turning away from me and walking away. She didn't want to know about it or wish to pass on the feedback. I also sent something to the KMart website.

Phillip H.

Thanks Sister, I corrected the typos, etc.

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives