Kmart Retail Stores

See the Best Physical Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kmart

Rehnuma Ali
Rehnuma AliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not about product but an incident that needs to be told!

Bubble face mask

KmartKmartSend a private message

This shopping experience made me very anxious and angry. I felt like bad luck to meet a witch suddenly!

• +4Thumbnail
Nia
Nia
KmartKmartSend a private message

We are incredibly sorry about your experience Nia, we are looking into this and have flagged your experience to our management. We hope to improve our services in the future as we value our customers experience.

Feel good jeans awkward sizing

Jack
JackMelbourne

Terrible return policy

Bought a coffee machine for $89 6 months ago and it's faulty recently. Took it to the store with the proof of purchase and they refunded me $69 voucher. I cant even do an exchange for a coffee machine.

Sam
SamNorthern Region, NSW

Token platitudes

What is the point of publishing a response to my previous post if you can't even be bothered to action what you said you would?
After reading other posts I can see I'm not the first!
This is some of the worst and laziest customer service of any company I have ever dealt with.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Sam, we can't see any other reviews like you've mentioned. Can you please provide a bit more information so we can help?

Cute jumper but sizing options don’t fit well

The quality looks and feels great. Length was perfect for both my cavoodles (medium) but way too big underneath. Although if we sized down it would have been too short in length.

Fantastic Customer Service

What a great idea!

Sheet sizing

Bought a pair of queen size sheets and ant get them to fit, wrong size in package I assume. Not happy

KmartKmartSend a private message

We're really sorry to hear this, Robyn. If the item wasn't as described, the friendly team in-store can assist you with this return.

Robyn
Robyn

I don't have a receipt so I gave the first sheet set away and the second one I will just struggle with it. As 11/2 hour drive is a bit much as I'm not very well. I will buy linen from else were. Thank you

isis
isisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great products at great prices.

I'm loving the Everlast branded gym clothes and all the bamboo products, especially underwear and sheets. So many bargains. Great styling. I love shopping at my local store.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share this lovely feedback with us! We're so glad to hear you're loving our products.

Lucy La
Lucy La

Anko Tent ($14)

I bought the Anko ($14) tent for my son so we could “camp” inside. The poles are made of fibreglass and left splinters throughout my hands. I still can’t get them out as fibreglass particles are so tiny. I also read they can be dangerous. I don’t think this product is safe.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Lucy, we are so sorry to hear this and would like to follow this up. Can you please fill out the Product Complaint form, via the link; bit.ly/Kmart-Feedback. Our team will then be able to get in contact with you.

Sam L.
Sam L.North Western Region, NSW

Very poor quality business.

I recently bought 1litre bottles from kmart and they arrived with no tops. After contacting customer service they explained that the supplier had no tops for them even though they were made by Anko which is their own brand. Customer service couldn't be bothered to help in anyway and just fobbed me off with a dismissive email on a Friday afternoon as they customer service representative wanted to go home.
Today I went to buy some basic work pants but there was a extremely poor selection of products at the Armidale store. What is the point of having a store that can't even get the basics right.
I will no longer shop here and do it online with another business.

KmartKmartSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to reach out about this. We always want our customers to have an enjoyable time with us, so we are sorry to hear you have not felt this way. We will be sharing your comments on with our Customer Support team. Thank you.

karen j.
karen j.Mid North Coast, NSW

Always happy to help find what you need.

Clean store
Always helpful
Great range of products at a great price
Easy access to store, wide Isles
Friendly, polite staff
Brilliant store to visit

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Karen, thanks so much for your lovely feedback regarding our Coffs Harbour team! We've shared your feedback with the store manager and hope you have a great afternoon.

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fun with my painting

I really enjoyed doing my painting, it was a fun day, the paints are nice to use, love the colours

KmartKmartSend a private message

Hi Michelle, we're so glad to hear! Thanks for reaching out to share this with us. Have a great evening.

HannahBanana
HannahBananaMelbourne

Junkyard vibes

Have been into a few stores the last few weeks. Some empty shelves is to be expected - logistics issues are understandable. But the stores (keilor, Caroline Springs, Watergardens), were disgusting. Clothes just jammed in anywhere, stuff strewn all over the floor. Furniture out of boxes and in parts, it’s just a mess. Like the aftermath of a Boxing Day sale, only it’s been like this for weeks. Impossible to find anything, it’s like a $2 shop. Seriously, tidy up already. I gave up searching.

Store LocationCaroline Springs