Anko tennis balls

We went to Kmart to buy my some Wilson tennis balls. Like everything in Kmart, they have been replaced by the Anko private label. A good test for any tennis ball is how they respond to playing catch with the dogs. The bounce is poor ad the felt is easily stripped. It is becoming hard to buy anything from Kmart when good quality brands are being replaced with this Anko private label. This probably does it for buying sports gear from Kmart.

Lilly

LillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A big load of rubbish.

I went to Kmart yesterday for the first time. Was reading heaps of glowing reports from the internet during the last 9 months. Must of been paid for.
It’s the biggest load of rubbish clothing, and cheap homewares.
You’d be better off buying from the op shop. Better quality and style, at a fraction of the price.
There’s nothing you would want there, if it was free. Target had much better.
Would never go to one of Kmart stores ever again.

Daphne

DaphneSouth Australia

Perfect blanket

I have a super Oscar blanket, it is so warm,and light, I use it as a top sheet and have never been warmer. Purchased another one as a bottom sheet , and one for my daughter as well. Very happy with price, and size.
Daphne

Momma Bear

Momma BearCurtin 2605, ACT

Kmart Southport Canberra is a negative place to shop

All my canvases smell terrible

Months ago I purchased a two pack of heart-shaped canvases and like some other products from Kmart recently, I’ve noticed an abhorrent smell lingering all over the them. Even after leaving them outside for weeks and painting over them multiple times. I’ll be frank, the canvas smells like a weiner. I wish their was a better was to say it but I digress. I almost vomit everytime I put my paint brush to it, it’s that bad. I had to use one for an embroidery project for my Grandmother. As I said, i’ve noticed alot of products in Kmart recently have this smell, this nasty, pungent smell. Bottom line, some stuff at Kmart smells so foul nothing can save it and I have my poor grandmother a piece of art I made and it smells like weenie.

Chetana

ChetanaSydney, NSW

Terrible service

Kmart Narellan had been one of the worst in its customer service. Had to try out outfits. There were 4 girls who works at Kmart surrounded and chitchatting at the fitting room. Didn’t bother to move her trolly to give way to me. She was quite rude upon asking for the way. After trial, came out to hand over the outfits which I was not happy , again the lady the counter was very rude and mean to advise to leave the outfits. This is not the first my experience with this store is worst. I would not prefer shopping there. Worst customer service amongst all the Kmarts that I had been. Store really need to train there employees on basic service. RACIST.

moccaman69

moccaman69

Never have stock when sales are on

Never have stock when sales are on, always claim sold out when it was obvious from going in every day before the sale there was never any stock anyway especially of the expensive items.

Milli G.

Milli G.Central, SA

RACIST

Biggest racist organisation off the planet. Someone should take them to the court and Sue these losers to the ground. Had the most embarrassing experience at Kmart port Pirie 5540.

MAD GIRL

MAD GIRLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible customer service

I just wanted to but myself a squishmallow and I drove out of my way because it said they only had it them at that certain location. Then I couldn’t find them anywhere. The lady was so lazy and didn't even check the back I'm so mad

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service.

To whom it may concern,

I would like to thank Alana at the Loganholme store for going out of her way to help me with a phone inquiry.

Excellent work and a BIG thank you to her.

Angie Hallahan

Store LocationLoganholme QLD
Sullerne Aranka

Sullerne ArankaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting Cashier behaviour

I tried to pay with my credit card when the cashier woman declared that this is an invalid and may a stolen card and she didn't allowed me to use it. This is at Easter time in front of my little daughter. This was the Caloundra Kmart Sunshine Coast. This is an unacceptable and disgusting behavior. They ruined our Easter time.

lyn

lynPerth, WA

It's not value for money anymore.

I feel ripped off when I buy something and other places have much better quality for the same price or less. Also it seems they only do one brand name now and that quality has dropped a lot in even the past few months. Mmm not good at all.

Brooke C D

Brooke C DSydney, NSW

Do not buy their acupressure mat

Total waste of money, no pressure whatsoever. I opened it, trialled it and threw it straight in the bin. $20 I’ll never get back.

fred f.

fred f.

Service

Massive lines to pay for a item at the local kmart
Customer want to use a manned checkout more often then not and staff just look lost and dont ask for backup

Self Service registers are all empty

Product would be great if not damaged

Bought a kitchen island which is pretty heavy. One of the shelves is damaged and it has dents and scratches all over. The package looked fine when I bought it. I thought I could solve it via the customer service online but they want me to bring the island back to get another one. Got any idea how heavy the package is? It would do me with a price reduction or something like that, but no, no compromise. As I don't have that much time to bring it back and get a new one plus I almost did my back when picking up the one I have, I am now stuck with a damaged item. I find this a bit poor for a big chain like this. So next time I order online, the poor postie has to carry it..doesn't make sense..

Great prices

I love shopping at kmart because of the affordable prices. The products are becoming more trendy whilst keeping an affordable price.

kylie

kylieIllawarra, NSW

Anko pet keep-off spray

does not work at all. In fact, may act as an attractant? At least they chewed the bottle instead of something else tho right?

Lucinda

LucindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst service I’ve ever had

I took my film cameras to Kmart to get developed, was told it would take 2 weeks and it took over a month, was told I would be called when they’re ready, never happened, was not told I had to PAY for my OWN negatives, so I didn’t and got none back, got no digital copy and since I got no negatives I can’t get my own digital copy. Overall extremely disgusted with how poorly I was treated and how long it took Kmart to get their crap together

tyet01

tyet01Western District, VIC

Not Working!

I drove from Willaura to Maryborough, found a Kmart store, bought a food processor, and when I arrived home found it did not work. Disappointed to say the least.

If it says anko dont waste your money