Kmart Semi Automatic Coffee Machine

MPN: P_42751823

50 questions from our users

Latai masila

Latai masilaasked

What am I doing wrong if milk is not coming out of the silver tube into my cup it’s pushed out into place and it’s steaming but no milk just a little bit of water? Please help I got it for Mother’s Day lol

Latai masila

Latai masilaasked

If milk doesn’t come out through the silver tube what am I not doing or how do I get it to come out of container?

Hardy

Hardyasked

How do you get the best use or proper use we find it difficult to get good instruction on it

Daniel

I looked it up on YouTube as the instructions that are with it are very vague and don’t tell you much at all

Suzannasked

Water won't come through machine at all what is the issue tried all settings

Sandra B.

If it’s brand new, there is a little cap on the valve on the water tank, remove this and then the valve should work.

I have tried that?

Jess B.

Jess B.asked

How do u clean milk frothier?

Linda

Lindaasked

My coffee is not hot when I make it, what am I doing wrong.

Joe

You are doing nothing wrong it is the machine I had the same problem wasted 1 hr trying to get hot coffee only gives warm milk I sent mine back

Ngongo

Ngongoasked

The water doesn’t come after I press the cappuchino for 3 seconds, any help?

Daniel

I’ve found it does the milk before the water and it takes a little bit of time in between frothing the milk and then doing the coffee shot, if coffe is too compacted it won’t strain through it also. Honestly I’d just take it back like I am next time in town and spend a bit extra for something that’s better

JWYWasked

I got my machine today but for some reason I just can’t lock the handle in place properly. If I take the metal cup out, I can feel it locked and the handle is straight facing me. If I put the metal cup back in, I can only push half way and it is so tight I have to use two hands to make it just slightly closer to the middle. Once the machine is turned on, I can see the handle moved slightly back to the left side into unlock position. Help!!

Joe

Make sure the cup is wiped clean around the lip I found you have to have it on certain angle to get it in. Have you tried to heat the milk it only comes out warm not hot.

JWYW

yes, milk isn't super hot but I wouldn't have known the difference. I thought these sort of machine can never really heat up liquid fully closer to boiling point.

Marie hansen

Marie hansenasked

I'm new to this coffee machine any tips on using it plz

Cakemomma

I always read the manual before I do anyway it’s pretty easy to use prime it first before using as stated in the manual then take it from there

beczasked

i can get esspresso to work but not cap or latte is there a trick to it the latte is just coming out with milk no coffee

Cakemomma

The coffee comes out last when the milk has frothed then the coffee comes through you need a big mug what I do to get a stronger latte I’d espresso then latte

becz

it filled with milk i waited and no coffee came out was just milk

Annette H.

Becz i have the same problem I just bought it today that's why no was asking about what coffee to use i thought it might be to fine

Annette H.asked

What sort of coffe do you use in this machine i gave tried victora ground
Coffe ut is very fine and no water gets through please help

Cakemomma

I use the ground coffee from Aldi make sure you press the coffee down

Annette H.

Thankyou i will give it ago

Sandra B.

I bought the ground dark coffee from Aldi, it’s great.

Vicki Lasked

What is wrong when all the lights don't go solid

John P.
John P.

Did you end up finding out? Mines now doing the same problem

What lights are flashing

Vicki L

What u need to do john p is empty the milk fritter and fill it with water and put it on clean then push the espresso and late buttons at the same time and let it go through a clean cycle that is what I did and the lights stoped flashing

KLBasked

espresso & latte lights keep flashing, machine feels hot, i've only had it since October, how do I fix this?

Frank C.

I have same problem, did you solve it?

KLB

no! & no matter what i do it won't stop....
it still works but yeah, really not sure :/

Frank C.

I’m going to try a descale. But I saw Vicki L suggested filling the milk container with water, turn dial on clean and press latte and espresso buttons at same time to go through a clean cycle. Might try that too.

Andrew

Andrewasked

Can you please stop supplying cheap horrible products.

Andrea

Andreaasked

Where can I purchase the Manuel semi automatic coffee machine?

Johnny B
Johnny B

I'm in NZ & bought mine from Kmart

Dee

Deeasked

What coffee do you need to use ,can I use international roast

Saurav G.

Saurav G.asked

Does anyone else's coffee smell like plastic?

Patricia T.

Patricia T.asked

Cappuccino not hot help

Kay B.

Kay B.asked

Worked perfectly for a couple of months then the milk frother barely has any milk coming out. Tried to clean it with vinegar according to the manual but still doesn't work. Any help?

Emma
Emma

I’ve got the same problem!

Vicki Lasked

Why does the espresso and late buttons keep flashing

Vicki L

Why does the espresso light and the late light keep flashing

Natasha Y.
Natasha Y.

Why is the lights flashing what’s wrong with it ?