Kmart Stainless Steel Blender

Kmart Stainless Steel Blender

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Moh A.

Moh A.Sydney, NSW

Kmart basic blender

Blender is affordable you get what you paid for.
It can handle liquids easily you might have some problems with solids.
The machine doesn’t have much options.
Its very basic compared to other blenders

Purchased for $29.00.

Used for: Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies

Rhys B.

Rhys B.Perth, WA

Did the job

Did the job, however with thicker blends it tends to leave the top unstirred. Went to wash it one morning and the hot water made it explode. Probably my own error but just a warning

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for $29.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Smoothies
Banu

BanuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for my everyday needs

Perfect for my everyday needs
Paid 29$ aud and used flybuys to pay for it.
Very happy so far no complaints for the price
Running smoothly
Excellent for on budget people and size is reason for my small kitchen.

Purchased in January 2018 for $29.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies
Guy

GuySydney, NSW

Great price/quality ratio

Great price for what you get. Does what it has to do. Of course there are better ones out there. But I'm very satisfied with this one. It looks very nice and professional as well, so it's nice to have in the kitchen bench

Date PurchasedApr 2017

AKW

AKWPerth

Cheap & good!

Have been using this blender for 6 months now and so far so good! Cheap and functional. Use it to make my soy milk and almond milk! The blade is strong enough to crush these nuts and beans!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Panache

PanacheCamberwell

Good Blender Looks Nice

I love the look of this blender in my kitchen. I actually don't use it all that often but it matches my other appliances very smartly. I have done a few smoothies in it and pumpkin soup and it handles those without fuss. Nice style!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

RUBAN

RUBANsydney

Kmart 1.5L Blender

This product is not recommend for heavy use but ok for light usage. I will say this product is good for liquids. Not recommend for solid items. Jars need to be handled carefully bcoz they are heavy when compared to similar brands.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

CathyV

CathyVHornsby

Not Bad for its Price

Pros: Nothing could go wrong for a $30 for a Blender!!! Cheap and doable. It could make you a smoothie.

Cons: It could not blend a very frozen fruits and Ice.

I had a frozen banana & berries, after blending it for 30secs-60secs. I could still free bits of banana and berries. So before making a smoothie, make it sure that the fruits are a bit thawed

Date PurchasedMay 2018
KMC

KMCWest Wodonga

Excellent!!!!

Wow I was so amazed by this Little beauty. We use it for everything, smoothies, grinding, bullet proof coffee. It's so easy even my 10 yo uses it with no issue. It hasn't skipped a beat. Don't waste you $$$ on the expensive brands.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
angry customer

angry customerMelbourne

Ok blender. Had one fail when I overloaded it, but it's so cheap it doesn't matter. Now I have two blender container things (one from the old one).

I bought it to pulverize vegetables to make juice, but I use it more to cook. It's good for spag bolognaise and other things like that.

It's pretty loud.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Kate Nicoll

Kate NicollNSW, 2641

Not bad for the price. Does the job, but nothing amazing!

This blender works well, and does a good job at blending a variety of foods, including nuts/ fruit for smoothies or tomato/ other veg for sauces or pesto. However, you do need to dice up the required vegs into smaller pieces otherwise the blade gets stuck and it takes a while to blend, and the consistency is quite lumpy. The blade is also quite small and the pulse settings vary slightly.
It is decent for its purpose/price but I would opt for spilling a few extra coins to buy a better blender that will hopefully last longer and wont make much sound.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Jasmine H

Jasmine Hcampbelltown

Mediocre at best.

In all honesty, it does the job for easy things like bananas, ice cream, and pineapple for example, but realistically it should be worth $20. It's quite large yet if you are blending multiple things like orange juice with apple slices and orange slices, you will have to let it blend then turn it over with a spoon as it is unable to reach the top to blend it, then once turning it over a few times, it will then be of a drinking consistency. Okay for its purpose but I would rather pay more for a better long-term blender.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Sehyun

SehyunSydney

Cheap and does the job

I got this blender because I wanted to start making smoothies and sauces. Honestly, I don't see the real need for a more pricey blender as of yet as my creations are relatively simple (just smoothies and sauces). It does what I want it to do and can make a variety of smoothies. I usually put fruit, yoghurt, milk and ice and blend it up and out comes delicious goodness!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Cyrup

CyrupMelbourne

Blends things with a slight smoky smell

The blender is very useful and simple to use. Great for only $30 - there are three settings, 1 and 2 speed and pulse. Pulse works but is a little sporadic. The pulsing is regular but doesn't do much more than the regular blend mode, if I have a banana I just put the setting on 1 then off and back on again to ensure it works. There is also a slight bending petrol smell but this is very normal for the lower quality blenders according to science!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018