Kmart Steam Iron

Kmart Steam Iron (page 2 of 2)

3.5

• Product is used
  • Safety
Hessie

HessieMelbourne

Cheap

It’s only 7 dollar which is so cheap
If u dont usually use a steam iron but u want to use it when u have some big events
This is definitely suitable for u
This is cheap and it’s easy to use and store
The temperature is right for me

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Shrijana

ShrijanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad quality

It just keep on sticking clothes. One day I was ironing my pant it burned and I had to go to work with my casual pant on public holiday. So just to extra careful while using cheap brand iron mostly on expensive clothes. But i do love kmart stuff, not the iron.

Date PurchasedJul 2012
Abs

AbsMelbourne

Reliable and cheap

I got this iron in December, 2017 from Kmart after my last iron died. I can't quite remember the price, but I know it was very cheap. Works really well, heats up very quickly and has a great range of options for different garments/fabrics. The steam function works really well too and it makes ironing so quick! Perfect cost efficient and reliable item.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Kmart Steam Iron compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

CarlaLM

CarlaLMCanberra

Impressed by this iron

Very impressed with this steam iron.
Heats up relatively quickly. I enjoy that you can change the heat setting digitally and based off fabric type.
Does use water quickly, however this is not too surprising considering it is a steam iron and the steam function itself works very efficiently.
Steady design means I haven’t had any issues with the iron toppling on the board.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Harry

HarryPerth

Flashy but leaking like hell!

Was so happy when I bought this Iron as it really looks good, however it was leaking very badly! Went back to Kmart and exchange it with another one, but got exactly the same problem!