Kmart Tower Fan Heater

Kmart Tower Fan Heater

MPNs: 42834755 and FH118

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

1 review
  • Room Type
  • Heating Speed5/5 (1)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (0) · No (1)

Great and quick for heating a room, but is a touch loud.

I agree with the 2 previous reviews. This heater is great at warming a room quickly if you put it in a bedroom to heat just before going to bed but I personally found it a touch on the noisy side if you are in a room with it whilst its running, I would say its more like a large PC tower then a laptop fan. but other then that have loved it for heating to room to get changed or before bed.

Purchased in May 2020 at figtree for A$45.00.

Noise Level
Smell No
See all Kmart Tower Fan Heater reviews

Melinda F

Melinda Fasked

How long does it last for?

Melinda F

Melinda Fasked

Will it heat an entire Unit?

Platinum
Platinum

It would hear perhaps a lounge room. Maybe 5x6. But wouldn’t do much more than that. I actually returned the 2 I purchased as they tripled our power <:O I purchased 2 Onix ones from Big W for around $50-60 which would heat a larger area. Perhaps a unit? Come with remote & auto temperature sensor too. Much better. Good luck.