2.6

36% · 47 · 64%

Ally
Ally

Disappointed

Bought this product which worked well the first half dozen times. Then as many of the reviews stated below, it blew up. Screws and gear and capacitor all failing. Plastic rubbish from China. Do not buy.
Kmart   DM

We are very concerned to hear of this and apologise for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us with your contact details here external link  so that we can follow up on this?

Janelle
Janelle3 posts

Watch the video review by a 12 year old girl demonstrating. Game changer

This is awesome. $12 and I've just done potato, then zuchinni (changed the blade with a click of the dial) and carrots with another blade. All came out perfect. Watch the video review by the 12 year girl and it is just a no brainer. Fantastic gadget. Totally recommend this. Show details ·  1
Spiralizer anko
Spiralizer ankoSydney, NSW

Anko spiralizer

The product is crap broke straight away again another product from China that is absolute crap cheap crap so not impressed with wasting my money on the thing but yeah thought I’d try bad me the tiny wheel inside near the motor just collapsed in to the motor, it is a sealed unit so you cannot open it to fix it which is a good thing that probably which is about the only thing that is good about it so no not a great. Show details
Christina S.
Christina S.South East Queensland, QLD

Best investmentjeap in my health

Recent purchase, best thing ever, makes the best zoodles, making eating healthier easier. For such a cheap tool. You can't go wrong.

I previously had a different big named spialiser that was totally useless. Show details

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Love it!

I use this almost weekly since purchasing it in January of this year and it works great! Its so easy to use and clean.

I highly recommend this product, it is such a bargain! Show details

Tim
TimWestern Australia

The worst

Opened it up, set up perfectly and couldn't even get through 1 zucchini before the internal mechanism fell apart, back into the machine and failed to work.
I pulled it apart as we live in a remote area and can't return it, replaced the screw that fell out connecting the gear and sure enough it did it again. Junk. and sadly were stuck with it- Cheers Kmart Show details
alorac
alorac11 posts

Totally useless

I used to make my zucchini pasta with my hand spiralizer, it was more time consuming but made beautiful strands of pasta. Bought the kmart electric one to save time. Unfortunately it turns the zucchini into mush, all the strands are broken and you have massive wastage. So disappointed. Total junk! Show details
Lulu
LuluPerth, WA4 posts

Cool and cheap little tool !

Im not sure why the other 2 reviews say this is a piece of junk? I bought this last week and it worked perfectly fine?? Even my 5 year old used the spiralizer to make Zhuccini noodles without an issue?

I love that its easy to use and easy to wash as well. Would purchase this again if mine breaks. I mean its only $12!! Very affordable even if it only lasts 6 months with everyday use.

I think the previous reviewers got the wrong product? They are all mentioning this is a electronic one? But its not. Show details

Lyn L.
Lyn L.Perth, WA3 posts

Does not work

Finally got the electric spiralizer after a month of it being out of stock. Tried to spriralize a carrot and the machine kept going on and off and finally wouldn't turn on altogether. I tried different power points thinking it could be a problem with my power board but nothing worked. I still have the receipt so I will definitely be returning this. Not worth buying at all. Show details
Mark
Mark

Waste of money. Don't buy this junk!

Wow, what a piece of junk! This thing works nothing like the picture on the front of the box would lead you to believe. I used to make ribbons from vegetables using a peeler. I wanted something that would be quicker to save me time. Considering the amount of time I wasted going to Kmart, trying to make this piece of crap work and now the time I'm going to waste having to return it, I could have sliced a 20kg bag of carrots in that time. I wish I had a giant catapult from which I could launch this crap all the way back to China! Show details
Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Did not work, faulty product

Once put together, plugged into the socket and tested, this product did not work. I took it apart, checked I had put it together correctly. Plugged it in again, still did not work.

The staff at the returns area were great, I had no trouble returning the product.

Sharmalee P.
Sharmalee P.

I bought this a while ago and have no idea how to use it. It came with no instructions and there is seems to be no logic to it. Could someone please tell me how to use it?
Thank you.

Kmart   DM

Hi Sharmalee, thanks for reaching out! There's an instruction manual available here: external link  but let us know if you have any further questions!

anna
anna

Can someone tell me how to use the electric spiralizer. Cost $20 . No instructions but I assumed I would select one of the 3 cutters, lock them into place. Put zucchini into place and push down. Mush. Carrots complete failure with all 3 cutters.
I assumed it would be like a pencil sharpener, put zucchini into place, turn it on and ...... fail