Kmart

Kmart (page 2 of 50)

Retail Stores, Online Store

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I recently just bought a “Happy New Year Kit” and the banner did not come with an “A” for happy.

I would have liked to receive an “A” for happy new year. Because now it says “Hppy”. Overall though Kmart has been pretty good over the years up until now.

Store LocationKmart Westfield Garden City

Chesney B.

Chesney B.Sydney, NSW

Terrible Click and Collect experience

I placed a click and collect order on the Kmart website for collection at their Top Ryde store. On the website, all products were shown as available. When we went to collect the order, two products were not in the package. I was told they would be delivered to my house at no extra cost. This would be ideal if the product was not at the store but the missing two products were on the counter next to my order bag. The man working behind the counter refused to give it to me, telling me I had to wait for it to be delivered. They didn’t even make an effort to help out.

Sj W.

Sj W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kmart has sure come along way over the years

I used to see Kmart as the cheapy store with low quality stuff but they sure have come a long way. They've taken over target and are almost up there with big w.

Store LocationCampbellfield
Erin H.

Erin H.Illawarra, NSW

Terrible !!

Kmart packed and shipped items 3 days after ordered and sent them to late my kids have nothing at all coming christmas day because i trusted kmart!! so disgusted will never shop there again especially online,,

Eily

EilySydney

Hopeless login / register

Web says "If you attempt to login with the wrong password 3 times or more, your account will be locked. You will need to contact us to unlock your account."

However, it doesn't allow you to register anyway, and so you try again. Now I'm LOCKED OUT.
It says, Contact your Administrator. What are you talking about? Just let me login!!!! These things are so frustrating when you just want to go in and look at something!

Ssh

SshSydney, NSW

It is terrible

I bought a vacuum stick cleaner from Narellan store few months ago and suddenly it stopped working. I returned it back to the store today and they refused to refund it. It is so unfair to pay $99 for it and it just work for few months.

Store LocationNARELLAN

Neo

NeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Idiotic website!

Can't even sign up for an online account. Website says my address is already in use by someone else and then says I need to call a 1800 number. Absolutely unreal. Wake up Kmart! Never seen anything so dumb.

Physical stores are ok, especially if you're on a budget. Lots of cheap Chinese gear. I tend to be selective for that reason and buy brand names from either Big W or Target.

Kim Gosling

Kim GoslingWestern District, VIC

Anko solar lights not working

I know they are cheap solar lights, but I still expected them to actually work! Can tell which is on/off on the switch, Plugged in charged but not working at all.

Store LocationDelacombe

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap but often crappy quality

It's a real lottery with Kmart, as sometimes you do actually do extremely well for the price, such as with some flannel pajama pants and long sleeved tops that I bought there several years ago, but mostly the quality is crappier than the price tag is low. Not much I or most other people can do about it however, as we probably can't afford to shop anywhere else and paying more somewhere else is absolutely no guarantee of higher quality either. Just got a fan delivered yesterday which due to a fault is impossible to put together, making it the fourth defective delivery in the last few months.

Thankyou

Done online Click and Collect yesterday got everything I wanted for Christmas I got my lights chocolate and all my Christmas presents I just wanted to say thank you to the staff for everything that they've done

Jane

Jane

Good Experience

I am so happy about everything K mart, my experiences with local stores and others not in my area have always been great, love your stock and service, keep the good work up.

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

No afterpay in store what a crock

I just spent two hours shopping got to the checkout $432 in sales to be told no afterpay in store. So annoyed lift your game Kmart now I am off to big W

Trampoline Christmas present

michael78perth

michael78perthPerth, WA

Terrible service, what a dissapointment

Placed an order online only for it to be cancelled as it was out of stock despite it showing stock online and still letting me order. Good job kmart Christmas is now ruined. Now since it could take 5 days to get a refund and with the holidays coming up I probably won't get my money back until after new years. Never shopping with you monkeys again.

Fooled Again

Fooled AgainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I had the option of submitting Zero stars

Service above and beyond

Kmart went above and beyond for my order of 2 pr cargo pants for me to click and collect from Merrylands (Sydney suburb). They couldn't find any stock nearby and advised me within 24 hours of ordering that if I wish to wait (for up to a week), if they find any, they will be delivered to me at no extra cost. Well, they found 1 pr at Wagga Wagga and 1 pr at Woy Woy (and if I had ordered another one they would probably have found it at Woop Woop - just kidding). I received each pair separately from Australia Post, the last one 6 days after I placed the order, including a weekend. Very impressed!

chelsea

chelseaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kmart stores

I love Kmart always. The one thing that needs improving though is the amount of stock they get for each item, everything always sells out so fast because theyre products are so cheap and useful.

Store LocationMunno Para

I thought Kmart was awesome, but....

I love to hate Kmart. Awesome stuff, great price etc etc but when I wanted a particular item and the website said my closest store was in stock I traveled the hour long trip to buy it. But no. All stock was on hold and I left empty handed. At least update your website otherwise what point of having it

Tim

Tim

Product hasn't arrived yet - online tracking of delivery delivery would be 4 days ago.

Online tracking info was given once order shipped. Tracking showed delivery date of 12th - anytime during the day. When phoned the courier they advise that it will be there sometime during the day up until 530pm. if no one there it would go back to the local agent, who she was not allowed to tell me who or where they are. Didn't arrive 12th, or thereafter. If you can't pickup from in store at Kmart, order it online from someone else.

Steph

StephSydney, NSW

2020 Diary

Why would Kmart design diaries with dates only and no days (Monday, Tuesday etc). What kind of diary is that? How would people know what day it is to plan their schedule? Let's use more common sense.

Henastasked

Reviews wanted for Kmart "White Wooden Cot" please. is it actually wood? Is it just to be avoided? Thanks in advance

hammerhead
hammerhead

You will get the answer if you do a simple google search

Henast

Thankyou Fred, I will try looking on 'choice'. Hmm, not too sure but one would think if it is able to be sold here by such a large company that it does, but I will be researching more about this for sure.

'hammerhead', On the contrary, I can't seem to find any reliable reviews from real people who have tried this product - only three reviews on the kmart website that aren't really all that reliable. I wouldn't have asked this question without exhausting Google.

DanLamour

DanLamourasked

Has anyone done a "click and collect" at Kmart Bankstown?
Was it a good experience?
Don't want to travel there if they don't have a good reputation

john smith

At kmart it is called Click & dont collect or Click & wait it dosent matter which store you do click & dont collect at none of them are any good you are better off just going into the store & buying what you want

Michael White

Michael Whiteasked

When will my order be sent

Fired Up

As a result of greater than expected demand expect the order after New Year

john smith

depends where you live, what you ordered & when you placed your order the logical thing to do would be to contact Kmart & ask them.

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives