Unix Knight Extra Heavy Duty AFRDI Mesh Office Task Chair

Unix Knight Extra Heavy Duty AFRDI Mesh Office Task Chair

See the Best Office Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Unix Knight Extra Heavy Duty AFRDI Mesh Office Task Chair? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

This is perfect

Nicest chair I have ever owned or sat in lmao (not that I’ve had many chairs) but this chair is well worth the purchase. The quality feel and comfortability of it are just superb couldn’t ask for anything more

Purchased for $420.20.

Shane Shaw
Shane ShawSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good

My parents decided to purchase an office chair for my husband and I. We are both in college and were desperate for a functional and inexpensive office chair. I did some searching and came upon this one. The reviews sold me! We have had this chair for a month. It took 10 minutes to put together, with the help of two kids under 5, and it is very comfortable. The wheels move with smooth fluidity, the chair cushion is very comfortable, and the back of the chair provides ample support. The seat height adjusts easily as well. I am pregnant with our third child and back support is what we were definitely lacking with our other chair. This one does the job! Don't hesitate to get it.

Purchased for $420.00.

Other Office Chairs

I love this

I’ve had this chair for nearly a month now, and so far, it has been great! It is a firm chair yet comfortable and has a nice reclining feature—definitely an upgrade from your standard office chair. My only complaint would be that the armrest on the chair has a minor wobble to them but nothing extreme.

Purchased in April 2021 for $420.40.

Veronica W.
Veronica W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great comfortable office chair

Bought it at a discount in march. Good bargain, great office chair, very easy to assemble and looks stylish too. Seat feels firm and sturdy. Wheels glide very easily and smoothly.

Looks like I don't need to replace it for a long time. Nice adjustments too that accommodate my height well (I'm around 170cm). Definitely my favourite office chair so far!

Purchased in March 2021.

Office Chairs

Find out how Unix Knight Extra Heavy Duty AFRDI Mesh Office Task Chair compares to other Office Chairs