Koala Cars

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Koala Cars

2.8

Really disappointed and unsafe service

Store LocationStrathpine

Great car, good price!

Steve was fantastic, not pushy and got us a great car. We are very happy with our purchase and would definitely recommend Koala cars.

Not happy Jan.
Not happy Jan.South East Queensland, QLD

Very Ordinary.

I brought a 2014 Ford Ranger ute from these guys, found out a couple of days later it had no parking lights, no driving lights, no rego plate light and it coast me over $400 to get repaired in Noosa. Don't bother with these guys.

Watch out! No responsibility taken for unsafe cars sold!

Rich
RichCentral Queensland, QLD

Happy to recommend Koala Cars

I did my research online and spoke to dealer principal Steve on the Saturday morning with some questions and decided to fly down from Central QLD. From the moment I arrived at their premises I was impressed by the quantity and quality of Toyota Corollas in stock.
I drove away with a car for my daughter within 4 hours and would happily recommend Koala Cars because all staff and in particular Wayne & Kurt were great to deal with, no pressure and plenty of info on hand...nothing was a problem. Thanks Guys!

Hatescammers
HatescammersBeachmere

Rip offs

Quite possible one of the biggest rip off car yards I have come across and do not care that they are. Prey on young and vulnerable . Sell cars worth very little for inflated prices with no safety certificates and no morals.

david hambleton
david hambletonAU

Large, well built, comfortable and very fuel efficient.

Have just purchased my 2nd car from here. 2016 Kia Cerato hatch. Ex fleet vehicle with only 51,000 klms but very good. I never had a problem with the service i received and i was given what i asked for my trade in. Still has balance of 7 year warranty but only 150,000 klms which i will have to check on because from what i have been reading in the service manual, some fleet vehicles don't come under that reduced warranty, depending on what they were used for. I have achieved 5 litres per 100 klms on a long run which is 20 kpl or 56 mpg which is actually better than my previous Fiesta considering this is a 2 litre and is heavier. No rattles or squeaks. Rides and handles very well.

Dr K
Dr KGold Coast

Kia Sorrento Purchase

I don’t often write reviews, however, I had an excellent experience at Koala Cars. Pete and Campbell were genuinely friendly and courteous staff members. Further, they listened to my questions and responded appropriately. Thanks guys, I’d happily recommend you both to friends and family.

Stumbly
StumblySouth East Queensland, QLD

Service is required in sales guys.

Could not even be bothered calling me back. Said they would call me back at the end of the day. Confirmed my contact number and did not call. Things must be good in the used car industry.

Tim
TimBrisbane

Good guys, though firm on price

bowwow
bowwowBrisbane

Service above and beyond

I bought a Camry from Koala Cars and found the drivers seat gave me severe back pain. I took it back to them and they switched the seat from an identical car. No change. Steve the owner then got involved and suggested we go to the motor trimmer. They paid for the seat to be slightly adjusted to fit me better and it worked. Im now very happy with the car.

Other Car Dealerships

Koala Cars for a new vehicle.

I bought a 2016 Toyota Camry Altise from these guys at Koala and all I can say is one of the best dealing with a car salesman and service I have had. Car was reasonably priced and they could not have been more helpful. When I picked up the vehicle not only did it have 4 new tyres but also a full tank of petrol. Last time I bought a car from Toyota they gave me enough fuel to get to the station. Would recommend them to anyone. Oh, and the salesman I had was Campbell who was A1. Cheers guys and thanks.

Anonymous
AnonymousStrathpine

Slobs!

Went to have a look at a car that was advertised on their site. Turns out the car for sale was being used as a daily driver by one of the sales people I was told, which is totally fine of course, but the condition the car was in was filthy. There was rubbish, receipts, empty alcohol bottles and sand all throughout the car. Given that the asking price for the car was at the high end of the scale for its market value, you would think it would be kept in a decent state. I was really interested in the car originally but the state it was in has turned me right off!

Steve BennettKoala Cars

Top service, would reccommend them

We saw the car, (Camry Altise), that ticked most of our boxes, for sale through Koala Cars on the web. Drove up for a test drive from the Gold Coast and struck a deal with them. There were a few things that needed attention prior to settlement, and these were carried out as promised, and the vehicle was sparkling on pick-up. The salesman, Roy, was courteous and obliging, and kept us in touch with progress on minor touch-ups, service, and detailing. From our experience, we would happily reccommend them.

Kevin