Part of Koala Coastal Sofa 4.9

100% · 60%

gladgal
gladgalAU5 posts
  3-Seater

Looks great but back cushions need to be a lot firmer

We purchased two Koala 3-seater coastal sofas in June. Delivery was fast , assembly was easy and they look great. No issues with pilling fabric so far.

They are nice and big and comfortable to lie on.

My biggest complaint is there is not enough back support, the back cushions really need to be much firmer. It’s impossible it sit upright on these lounges - you slouch and the angle of the lounge encourages this - it angles down from front to back rather than being level.

I’ve noticed my parents struggle to get out of it when they get visit - probably because it’s low and with the angle of the cushions as well. Show details

Gigi
GigiSydney, NSW4 posts
  Verified 3-Seater

Easy, quick and comfortable!

Very easy to order online, was able to schedule the date of delivery a few weeks ahead. Set it up in a couple of hours, surprised by the little toy turtle inside.

Super comfortable, supportive and very easy to accidentally fall asleep on.

No weird chemical smells when unpacking, the fabric and build feel really good quality.  Show details

duesseldorf67
duesseldorf67Sydney, NSW63 posts
Erin H.
Erin H.2 posts

Super comfy!

This couch was so easy to put together, I did it alone. The deep seats are great for sinking into. You may never watch a whole movie again...it's so comfy you'll fall asleep! Show details
Janine Melbourne
Janine MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  3-Seater

Blown away not only by the beautiful product but also the AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

After an earlier review saying I was disappointed when I saw my new beautiful cm and stylish Coastal 3 seater sofa, ottoman and coffee table go on sale such a short time later, I have just received a call from one of the lovely Koalas, Sarah, and they are refunding me the difference to the discounted price. It was a very, very welcome surprise as I’ve just moved house.
Thank you for your wonderful care Show details
Debz
DebzIllawarra, NSW3 posts
  3-Seater

Perfect sofa for my spare room

I needed a sofa that would fit through a doorway and the Koala one being self assemble fitted in easily (a one piece sofa wouldn’t fit due to hallway limitations). Decided on the Koala Coastal and Im super happy! Assembling wasn’t as easy as I’d hoped but got there eventually. Show details ·  1