Listing monitored by Koala Living

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (134)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (85) · Not as advertised (18)

Swingman
SwingmanMelbourne, Victoria

This is perfect. It’s just as it was described.

Very easy transaction. Great range of products.
Delivery was a bit delayed because of Covid which we understood it was out of there control.

Juan
JuanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect purchase

We've refurnished all our house with Koala, so happy with quality products and a great support from the staff. very happy with the purchase

Deep
DeepMelbourne

Stylish products. Fantastic Quality!!!

High quality products. Great customer service. Highly recommend Koala Living! We have purchased sofas, dining table set and bar stools.

Unique and beautiful products

Love the collections. Ordered quite a few items. Looks exactly as the pictures. Add vibrancy to our Always appreciated by all the guests.

Product Appearance As advertised

cluis86
cluis86Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love the Coco collection!

I’m really happy with my purchase and the items were as described online. Very high quality product and customer service.

Perfect as , if looking for unique items

I am Pretty happy with the items we bought, they have everything from decor to living stuff and no doubt all are classy and worth the money we spent. Yes it’s easy to assemble not that hard.

Excellent service

Very happy with the product and delivery service was on time and the staff at the store very helpful and lovely .

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love my new lamp!

Love the new lamp that I purchased. Great quality and great online customer service!
Delivery was very good as well

Leigh
LeighVictoria

Fabulous furniture, great quality

Quick delivery, great price.
Quality is fantastic, I am so happy with the products I purchased. Will definitely buy again from koala

Fouzhan
FouzhanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Definitely recommend it

They have fantastic costumer service and reliable as an online service. We have delighted to shop our gorgeous high quality furniture and decorations from Koalaliving online store during the first long lock down in victoria. We have received them in perfect condition. Only floor lamp came with delay because of COVID situation but online team was very responsive and had really great communication with us. They gave us some discount because of the delay. Very nice and friendly and helpful stuff special thanks to online team.

Ganga
GangaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Totally happy with it!!

We're really happy with the painting and the decorative ornament. Good quality and love it !!! Highly recommended to anyone and will buy more in future

Vivienne
VivienneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value, great quality

Found a perfect painting for our hallway. Easy to buy, very quick delivery. Super happy with the colours and quality.

Kerry
Kerry

Love my table

I bought a replica Isamu Noguchi table and some leather chairs. It is perfect. Easy online purchase very quick delivery. The delivery people put the table and chair together for me, I was not expecting this pleasant surprise.

aspireme1680
aspireme1680Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful homewares & furniture that are excellent quality .My all time favourite store to shop at.

The quality and price you cannot beat and especially if you want something a little different and classy .I love this store .

Barb
BarbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super comfy fantastic chairs

Wow what great dining room chairs . Look amazing and super comfortable. Love eating at the table now . Super fast delivery and great service. Thank you

Read more reviews - page 2See all Koala Living reviews

Sofie I.asked
Online Store

Hi I have received notification that my delivery has arrived in the warehouse. Invoice: 210001139 Solitude side table 12538.
Due to lockdown we are unable to pick up the item. Can you please deliver it to my address 20 Hyperno Court, Keilor Downs Vic 3038. Someone is at home all the time. My number is 0412811722 Regards Sofie Ignatidis

Sofie I.

Hi I have sent you two emails and waiting for response. Thank you

Keith
Keith

Did you seriously just place your personal details for all to see here? You really need to delete that post.

Hi,

I can see it has been booked in for you but as Keith has mentioned it is better to direct message us on here or facebook if you have further queries.

Customer Care

John M.
John M.asked
Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
The Koala Living Team

D & R B.
D & R B.asked
Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,
The Koala Living Team

See all Koala Living Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives

Compare all 13 Koala Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 13 Koala Living