Koala Living Online Store

Koala Living Online Store

3.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (48)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (79%) · Not as advertised (21%)

siwoo s.

siwoo s.Sydney, NSW

No one answer phone ??? Order ship next year???

This is the worst customer service I have seen so far?? I have ordered their sale items and the website did not indicate that my item are out of stock, now Koala told me the shipment will come 2020 January ?? excuse me?? if you dont have the stock just dont make it sale?? this company is crazy and when i make phone calls , there is no one answering the call>>>?????? huge disappointment.

Never order from here

They have the Worst customer service ever ordered a sofa in June 2020 and still waiting for an update On it . Will never order from them again they are useless!!!

Fatima F.
Fatima F.

I have already emailed the above address this morning with the invoice details etc.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Sure, we will look into it asap. Thank you.

Tasboxster

TasboxsterSouth Australia

Tried three emails and a telephone call to cancel an order that was continually delayed and became irrelevant.

I trusted the delivery date. It was 3w later than I hoped. 1w later notification of ANOTHER 4 weeks. Phoned, used the ‘ Contact Us’....THREE TIMES... and received no response! Pointless!

Manz

ManzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service and advice

After discovering Koala Living online, I used their virtual consultation process which was fantastic and very easy. Nidhi is awesome. She went through our rooms that needed styling and discussed ideas we liked/ did not like. She was also very patient with my multiple questions and product combinations and provided practical advice on which items worked well together versus did not. She sent me images of product positioned together so I could see how they worked. In the end, we ordered 6 dining chairs, a sofa, ottoman and 2 feature chairs. Quality was beautiful when they arrived. All we needed to do was attach the legs. We are very happy with our purchases from Koala Living and would not hesitate to buy again.

Micky L.

Micky L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer serivce experience/ Order delay / Furniture is ok

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Unfulfilled Order

I placed an order on June 24 which we were told would arrive mid August. Now we are being told it won't arrive until mid October. Koala Living are incapable of fulfilling the order as it was agreed on at time of purchase and refuse to refund the order.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
PeevedMe

PeevedMeWestern District, VIC

Terrible interface, time wasting and charged without clicking button

Muhammad

Muhammad

Feedback

Hi Koala living team,
I sent an email nearly a week ago. no one responded to me!
Not really happy about that.
Do I need to keep visiting to store to solve the issue?

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Customer Care K.Koala Living

Was given a July delivery date. Only told the week before my delivery it is now not arriving until October.

Ricardo Espinoza

Ricardo EspinozaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

I would like to express my gratitude towards the online contact and Southland Store Manager Amanda. She went out of her way to help me choose items for my home and provided amazing support. We first spoke over the online chat and then I met her in store. I genuinely cannot thank you enough – Thanks Amanda!

AP.SB

AP.SBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous Products, Excellent Customer Service

Beautiful range of products and pretty good value during the big sales, so much so that I've probably bought majority of my furniture and decor from here. Trying to get through customer service team via phone can be a bit hard at times but twice now I've been lucky enough to get through to Amanda who is an absolute star! She answered my countless questions and helped merge my orders/deliveries all while being friendly and a real pleasure to deal with!! I'm looking forward to seeing all my products when they arrive :) Thanks Koala Living.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Very nice products, staff are really nice & friendly

Very nice products, staff are really nice & friendly. Love it, I bought my furniture from there, enjoy to come the Northland store. Cheandra look after us we are really happy.

Store LocationNorthland

Turnaround in Service

what started off as a challenging experience with Koala. Luna in the online sales team recovered my trust and totally organised my concerns and managed the issues right to the end.

Horrendous customer service!!!! Stay away

Your customer service is appalling! No one answers your phones. No one responds to your emails. I have been trying to speak to someone from Koala Living for 5 weeks since I purchased my Dinning table and chairs. I have now reported you to the ACCC. Judging by all the comments on your posts, this is a common occurrence.

Jackie

JackieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

Bought a beautiful shadow box wall art on line.On opening,noticed the frame was cracked both top and bottom right hand corners.Sent an email to customer service a week ago and have received no reply.Tried calling the number provided on the top of invoice many times on different days and again no answer.Very poor customer service Koala Living.Would not recommend this online store at all !

• +1

Mag

MagSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service

After having orderer online a few items, the online customer service was really helpful and they have done their best to receive our items on time for our move. We really appreciate Luna who helps us and who was kind and understanding with our situation. We recommend KoalaLiving.com but be in a rush to recevied your items.

Amazing customer service

I just want to say thank you for the amazing customer service, I am very happy with how everything was handled, the delivery boys were very helpful, they made me check each chair to see if it was in good condition, they unpacked the chairs and put them together, they also took all the boxes with them, thank you so much.

Ruchi Narang

Ruchi NarangSydney, NSW

Item delivered incomplete

Hi Koala living. I've been trying to reach online store by calling and nobody picks up the phone . My floor lamp which I urgently need for my lounge was ordered on 15 th April and expected to be received mid of May which I received just the shade and no base. It seems one of the shipment is either lost or misplaced by courier company. This matter needs urgent attention and I expect Koala living to resolve this soon.

Bri

BriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst experience ever

Delivery and communication

Terrible service! Ordered a pillow 1 month ago, I've emailed and rang to enquire when is it going to be delivered. Only received an email to acknowledge my enquiry and someone asked what was my address. Don't even have the courtesy to get back to me. It is ridiculous to charge me an exorbiant amount of money and still haven't received the goods. At the time of purchase, it promised it will arrive 3 weeks ago!

John M.

John M.asked

Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives