Koala Living Online Store

Koala Living Online Store

!I love My new couch, candels smel! !amazing, and pillows Omg!!!

I love My new couch its very comfortable, perfect size, candels smell amazing, their pillows are very unique, looks good on my new couch. Customer service is always 100 perent!

Talita

TalitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service!!!! Bad e-commerce!!

Terrible service l!!! We bought a product (a little clock AU$150 by internet at the beginning of September for my dad’s birthday (15 days ago).Today is 30 of September and I didn’t receive anything. The answer is: there is some error in our warehouse, thank you for your patient.We sent a lot of emails, phone calls and nobody tell us when we going to receive it. So disappointed and angry about this company. Beautiful products, terrible service. I am still waiting!! :(

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Long wait to receive my order

I bought a dining table back in May with an ETA for June and then delayed to July and now end of August. I was told to wait for a text message from their outsourced delivery company regarding time of delivery this weekend (that is tomorrow)and have heard nothing until today which is Friday already. Rang customer service first thing this morning to follow up on the expected delivery time tomorrow and was told to wait for a text message which I should receive latest by 6pm today. Oh well, I am not surprised, I have not received any text messages and is now 7:32pm Friday. It is pretty ridiculous when you paid nearly $1000 for a product and waited for full three months.

Jessica L.

Jessica L.Sydney, NSW

Couldn't fulfill requested order and will not refund

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Anna P

Anna PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great transactions and product

Online store was easy, I purchase a rug and it was sent to the nearest store to my home to be pick up, very prompt and efficient. Pick up was a breeze and happy with the product.

Hi Anna,
Thank you for your valuable feedback of the experience you had with your order.
Warm wishes,
The Koala Living Team

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice furniture, not so good customer service

HeldoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So hard to deal with AND so slow to Deliver

Ordered 2 chairs online and paid via CC. The company wanted to go through some longwinded verification process before sending the product despite being paid for the items. For a range of issues I wasn't able to comply with their process and now I am left trying to get my money off them.

Steer clear of this business and if you have to do anything do it in person at their shops