Koala Living Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (80)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (36) · Not as advertised (11)

Terrible costumer service

Very poor customer service. Ordered two months ago, got a text message that my order is ready for pick up but only one out of five chairs had arrived at their warehouse. I was told they will deliver all five chairs for free in two days. It has been almost four days and still has not heard back from them! I cant contact their consumer service. I won't recommend anyone buying anything from them!!

Dennis

DennisPhillip 2606, ACT

Long waiting period for delivery

I have ordered a coffee table on the 1st week of March and I have not received any update at all in terms of the delivery status. Koala Living should improve the delivery time of their products. I am basing my experience with the other online stores. I have ordered products from UK, USA and even in Melbourne, and they arrived quickly even if some of them were ordered at a later time. Honestly, I am not keen to order again from them.

N D.

N D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After reading sooo many negative reviews, we were afraid to receive our order

Find out how Koala Living Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

May or may not arrive !!!

Ordered in September 2020, got some of the products in late March 2021 after loads of back and forth just be be told that now one of the products is not available !!! I am fuming as their customer service is the worst I have ever experienced and while I understand Covid is to blame for some of the delays, the extend of incompetency to provide information about who is delivering what when is I believable... they had a courier booked for delivery with tracking number and all for product arrival today just to then cancel the order as they no longer have the item in stock. DO NOT ORDER, it’s not worth the headache it causes you !

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Disappointed incorrect order and damaged item

Waiting three and half months for my order to come only to have incorrect colour sent out. On top of that it’s been back and forth trying to have the issue resolved and now I’m told that it will take another two months for my correct order to be send out. Disappointed

kenny l.

kenny l.

1 YEAR WAIT FOR CHAIRS - AVOID THIS STORE

No refund, no customer service, no product delivered
This store does nothing but deceiving their customers
Do not pay anything for your order because you wont get them
They are display shops, their product comes from cheap asian markets
They look fancy - they are not worth your money
AVOID - go other shops, this shop will steal your money

Fauzan

FauzanSydney, NSW

6 months and still no chairs - or a response!

This mob needs to get shut down. Its been sitting in their Melbourne store apparently for 45 days not to deliver to sydney. Thats after 3 month delay.

aseem

aseem

Disappointed, angry, frustrated

Placed an order in September last year with a promise to be delivered before Xmas. Xmas alright, it’s March 21 now. Keep postponing every month. When you send an email to them, they will try and please you with free delivery or a little bit of discount or something else which is irrelevant.
I’m about to send an email for a full refund but I’m not going let this go easy. These guys must be reported to the consumer affairs and we must all get together and put a review on all social media etc.
Extremely disappointed and angry.

Danielle ASydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Been trying to contact customer service for nearly two weeks and don’t get anything back, it’s regarding a refund so that must be why! They have good furniture but it isn’t worth the horrible customer service, stress from no replies, terrible delivery process and massive wait times. I won’t be buying from them again

Danielle A

They are the email addresses I have been reaching out to, still no one replies.

Andrew

Andrew Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Deceptive advertising on time frame

We ordered the modern sofa with the impression it would arrive within the day as promised on the website. However, it is coming one month after we ordered it and just received notice it would arrive another fortnight later making it 7 weeks. The ottoman arrived and it’s the wrong colour! We feel quite deceived as part of the koala promise is that their furniture arrives quickly and one of the reasons we paid the significant amount for it. We were told they did not expect the sale rush - poor planing.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Wow - could that be worse?

Pooja A.

Pooja A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible experience

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Anudini

AnudiniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was worth the wait!

We ordered dining table and chairs online. Had to wait for about more than 2 months for the products to arrive. The online team coordinated very well with arranging our delivery. The wait was well worth it. We love our new dining table!

JJH

JJHSydney, NSW

Very poor Customer Service, and still waiting for order, month after purchase

I placed 2 orders at the end of December, still no indication when I will receive the orders. Contacted customer service numerous times, with only 1 response, saying it is still on the way. I would be very careful in dealing with this company.

siwoo s.

siwoo s.Sydney, NSW

bad quality product

My table took 6 months to arrive and the table I have received was so different from the pic they put online , paid in full 6 months ago , and when I received the product I was so shocked , the wood they use were not worth the price they charged , they charge very high price however the wood they used on the product were worse than IKEA! This company is insanely bad , buyers be aware !

Today I found the table they sent to me has insects which is insanely disgusting!!! I can’t imagine such a company can exist in Australia , so far the company has not replied my email , no calls no information! Please help I me !

Delay in delivery and Defective Product

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Furniture

Ordered 8 bar stools online, delivery was on time, the stools are excellent and communication with head office was also excellent. I had several questions all answered quickly. Highly recommend.

kathy

kathyVictoria

very disappointed

After purchasing the set of Mystic coffee tables which was half price online and then waiting around 4 months for delivery, I feel that I have been cheated and was given tables made with a cheaper quality to what appears in the showroom. After being in the showroom and actually lifting tables that are of a similar looks I have found mine to be much lighter and made with a cheaper material.The tables I have purchased feel like plastic and is very light , the mirror top also feels plastic. Even though I have paid half price I would still expect to get the same quality as in the showroom. But this is not the case. I feel very disappointed. Be aware when buying online.

bob_sydney

bob_sydneySydney Surrounds, NSW

Order couch nov. Just rung them 7th Jan. Thought it'd be here. No dates and a late ETA

I just spoke to their customer service rep about my couch order. I had ordered it nov25ish and the date that their website had listed was 6th Jan. It's now the 7th and nothing. Just called and she said Mid Febuary maybe. This is some shonky business. They also didn't even send me an email/invoice and when I spoke to the rep, she tried to blame it on me not checking my inbox. There isn't one and apparently I'm meant to verify. You took the money and you don't follow up per your weird remark about verification? I can't recommend this company. This isn't the first instance of a complaint like this you'll see in the recent review tab. No ETA on when my couch which they advertised as being in stock 6th Jan and No ETA. Terrible company.

Jay K.

Jay K.

Very, very disappointing communication and annoying delivery.

John M.

John M.asked

Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

See all Koala Living Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives

Compare all 13 Koala Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 13 Koala Living