1.9

Shobhana R.

Shobhana R.

Damaged and not working wall clock and they will not refund

I have bought a wall clock and it came damaged and doesn't work. I have requested refund and I haven't received refund and it's been a month. Apparently their courier company for some reason is unable to pick up and I'm being penalised. Ridiculous service a they don't know how to fix the problem. Very bad customer service, would never buy again.

Danielle ASydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Been trying to contact customer service for nearly two weeks and don’t get anything back, it’s regarding a refund so that must be why! They have good furniture but it isn’t worth the horrible customer service, stress from no replies, terrible delivery process and massive wait times. I won’t be buying from them again

Danielle A

They are the email addresses I have been reaching out to, still no one replies.

Ruben L.

Ruben L.Sydney, NSW

Contact Requests Ignored - Regarding damaged goods

Based on previous reviews, I imagine the instore experience is different than online.

We purchased three large paintings online, 2 of 3 were delivered damaged. We are willing to accept one as damage is minimal and almost unnoticeable, but one painting is beyond useable.

We have supplied photos emailed now on 3 separate occasions and called two stores and still waiting for a callback?… basic customer service one would think.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Furniture Shops

Find out how Koala Living Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Delay in delivery and Defective Product

Scott B.

Scott B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

delaying delivery, refusing refund contrary to document refund policy - poor service in springvale store

Fawzan K.

Fawzan K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer service

Ordered something 3 months ago. Was not delivered on the data mentioned. When asked they say the shipment hasn't arrived yet. so i cancelled the order and asked for a refund. It has been a week and still no response from them yet. over $250 worth of stuff so very disappointed.

Catherine Munyanyiwa

Catherine MunyanyiwaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Satisfied customer

I saw the couch in store, called the marketing team for help. We did a video call for the sales rep to have an idea of how I wanted my couch positioned.
Im happy with the product and would recommend others. I felt heard and listened to.
Thank you team.

Amazing customer service

I just want to say thank you for the amazing customer service, I am very happy with how everything was handled, the delivery boys were very helpful, they made me check each chair to see if it was in good condition, they unpacked the chairs and put them together, they also took all the boxes with them, thank you so much.

MP5115Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incorrect product dimensions listed on website

Hi Mark,
The refund has been processed and can sometimes take a few days to be visible in your account. You can get a refund reference by emailing sales@koalaliving.com.
Best wishes,

Furniture Shops

Find out how Koala Living Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Bern

BernGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely service and products

Staff were very helpful on directing me where to find what I was looking for. I will definitely be coming back as I buy candles regularly. Thank you for help

Jessica L.

Jessica L.Sydney, NSW

Couldn't fulfill requested order and will not refund

HeldoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So hard to deal with AND so slow to Deliver

Ordered 2 chairs online and paid via CC. The company wanted to go through some longwinded verification process before sending the product despite being paid for the items. For a range of issues I wasn't able to comply with their process and now I am left trying to get my money off them.

Steer clear of this business and if you have to do anything do it in person at their shops

John M.

John M.asked

Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

See all Koala Living Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives

Compare all 13 Koala Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 13 Koala Living