1.6

Pooja A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible experience

Pinkshadows

PinkshadowsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No communication, orders are not fulfilled on times promised on their checkout page!

I ordered 3 items online and the available time they publish on their website is not true at all. Be prepared to wait for months for your items! Also appalled at the difference in quality between their showroom items and the items that you get. Good luck sorting it out with their customer service team - they're useless! Stay away from this company at all costs unless you want unfulfilled promises and poor quality items.

Omar Farooq

Omar FarooqGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cancelled my ordered citing some website glitch on price.

So Koala living introduces this massive sale on their website and one of the items is marked down significantly. I ordered it and got a confirmation of purchase, however Koala Living figured the price on website is too good of a deal and cancelled my order! Explanation being of "Technical Glitch".
Sounds more like generating website traffic with an excellent deal and then cancelling customer's orders when they purchase something.
I then emailed them complaining about the issue and that i missed my other order due to selecting this chair- they never replied back!
Extremely poor customer service!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Koala Living Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Sent damaged goods after taking 3 months to deliver

• +1Thumbnail

sam

An update on my previous review.

sam

Still nothing after waiting two weeks to hear back. I think the Koala is dead. I'm emailing every couple of days for a response. A response is all I'm after.

sam

Another 3 weeks and still not a single response from Customer service. Amazing :-)

Scott B.

Scott B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

delaying delivery, refusing refund contrary to document refund policy - poor service in springvale store

Marine

MarineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good quality!!

Very satisfied with the items I bought. The quality is there! Very happy customer. I definitely recommend it to my friends.

Colour wrong

Colour wrong

Run far...items are of poor quality as is customer service

Customer service is not available at Koala Living. Not only did I wait for my delivery I then got an email to say it wasn't available and I would receive a refund. When I rang one of the stores it's found they do actually have one. There's more of this miss communication between myself and them but you get the idea. They have NO idea! Needless to say I decided not to deal with them ever again.

Muhammad

Muhammad

Feedback

Hi Koala living team,
I sent an email nearly a week ago. no one responded to me!
Not really happy about that.
Do I need to keep visiting to store to solve the issue?

Furniture Shops

Find out how Koala Living Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Disgusting customer service

Ive had to report koala living to ACCC. Their customer service is shockingly bad. I ordered an item end of feb and was told AFTER it was back ordered to April, then May, June and now middle August!
They refuse to refund or for me to collect in store.

Disgusting service!

Caroline

Still waiting for a reply

MP5115Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incorrect product dimensions listed on website

Hi Mark,
The refund has been processed and can sometimes take a few days to be visible in your account. You can get a refund reference by emailing sales@koalaliving.com.
Best wishes,

siavash g.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

!!!SCAM!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING BEFORE YOU READ THIS!!!!

• +3Thumbnail
Bikramjit

BikramjitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product range

The furniture range is very wide and has plenty of options. Even the decorative items for the house are available in many vast varieties. The color options and the decor is really good. Very happy with the 5-star service. The staff is very helpful and patient.

Jessica L.

Jessica L.Sydney, NSW

Couldn't fulfill requested order and will not refund

John M.

John M.asked

Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

See all Koala Living Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives

Compare all 13 Koala Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 13 Koala Living