Koala Living Online Store

1.6

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Unfulfilled Order

I placed an order on June 24 which we were told would arrive mid August. Now we are being told it won't arrive until mid October. Koala Living are incapable of fulfilling the order as it was agreed on at time of purchase and refuse to refund the order.

Muhammad

Muhammad

Feedback

Hi Koala living team,
I sent an email nearly a week ago. no one responded to me!
Not really happy about that.
Do I need to keep visiting to store to solve the issue?

Disgusting customer service

Ive had to report koala living to ACCC. Their customer service is shockingly bad. I ordered an item end of feb and was told AFTER it was back ordered to April, then May, June and now middle August!
They refuse to refund or for me to collect in store.

Disgusting service!

Caroline

Still waiting for a reply

Furniture Shops

Find out how Koala Living Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

MP5115Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incorrect product dimensions listed on website

Hi Mark,
The refund has been processed and can sometimes take a few days to be visible in your account. You can get a refund reference by emailing sales@koalaliving.com.
Best wishes,

siavash g.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

!!!SCAM!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING BEFORE YOU READ THIS!!!!

• +3
Bikramjit

BikramjitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product range

The furniture range is very wide and has plenty of options. Even the decorative items for the house are available in many vast varieties. The color options and the decor is really good. Very happy with the 5-star service. The staff is very helpful and patient.

Jessica L.

Jessica L.Sydney, NSW

Couldn't fulfill requested order and will not refund

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

Emma

Emmaasked

Online Store

Hello - do you sell a double bed base?

Hi Emma,
Im sorry, we don't actually stock double beds.

Anita P.
Anita P.

Staff are always friendly. Loved our new couches.

Nazia H.
Nazia H.

How is the quality of their velvet sofas?

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives