3.7

ian j.

ian j.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

The delivery date was delayed. Top of 35% deposit more than $1400, a full balance was asked to be paid before a month delivery. The company gave me a $20 discount on your invoice if you put a google review in the ordering stage. I am afraid Koala often delays delivery, and deliver the broken product, refused to refund according to the customer reviews. The company never return my call and reply my email in the last 2 months.

Jace

JaceSydney, NSW

Delivery ridiculously slow

I was happy enough with the pieces ordered and the quality was good but prepare to wait a very long time for delivery. The items arrived months pass the eta given. I would think twice before buying from them again. Follow up with the customer service team was time consuming.

N D.

N D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After reading sooo many negative reviews, we were afraid to receive our order

kenny l.

kenny l.

1 YEAR WAIT FOR CHAIRS - AVOID THIS STORE

No refund, no customer service, no product delivered
This store does nothing but deceiving their customers
Do not pay anything for your order because you wont get them
They are display shops, their product comes from cheap asian markets
They look fancy - they are not worth your money
AVOID - go other shops, this shop will steal your money

Fauzan

FauzanSydney, NSW

6 months and still no chairs - or a response!

This mob needs to get shut down. Its been sitting in their Melbourne store apparently for 45 days not to deliver to sydney. Thats after 3 month delay.

aseem

aseem

Disappointed, angry, frustrated

Placed an order in September last year with a promise to be delivered before Xmas. Xmas alright, it’s March 21 now. Keep postponing every month. When you send an email to them, they will try and please you with free delivery or a little bit of discount or something else which is irrelevant.
I’m about to send an email for a full refund but I’m not going let this go easy. These guys must be reported to the consumer affairs and we must all get together and put a review on all social media etc.
Extremely disappointed and angry.

Danielle ASydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Been trying to contact customer service for nearly two weeks and don’t get anything back, it’s regarding a refund so that must be why! They have good furniture but it isn’t worth the horrible customer service, stress from no replies, terrible delivery process and massive wait times. I won’t be buying from them again

Danielle A

They are the email addresses I have been reaching out to, still no one replies.

Anudini

AnudiniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was worth the wait!

We ordered dining table and chairs online. Had to wait for about more than 2 months for the products to arrive. The online team coordinated very well with arranging our delivery. The wait was well worth it. We love our new dining table!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Good quality product and customer service

Yes the wait was long, but it’s well worth it for a good quality product!

I heard rummers that KL may be cheap quality stuff, however after seeing what was inside the couch coupled with an awesome contractor I was very impressed! Such a solid, attractive and supportive couch. Quality is like night and day compared to our couch from Amart.

Customer service was able to help me with additional tweaks. Couldn’t be happier.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Furniture

Ordered 8 bar stools online, delivery was on time, the stools are excellent and communication with head office was also excellent. I had several questions all answered quickly. Highly recommend.

uliya k.

uliya k.Sydney, NSW

Love my new table

I bought a side table from them and have gotten lots of compliments. Going back in the store to buy other items. The staff at the store are always super helpful. Recommend shopping here

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Noreen S.

Noreen S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most Beautiful and stylish homeware

I shopped both online and instore at koala living to decorate our new home. I love their stylish and unique on trend designs , product quality and affordability especially during 50% sale . It does take a while for some products to arrive but worth the wait . Thanks koala living for making our house a home !

Joy

JoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

We did order our furniture in september with expecting delivery in november.Didnot hear from them. We attempted many emails nd phone calls. No response ! Very suspicious.

Mary Y.

Mary Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the paintings

I purchased this painting which is huge and amazing value for money. Everyone stops and comments on it. I just purchased another but yet to hang.
I ordered with click and collect.
When I heard about free delivery promo, I called head office and they agreed to courier free of charge.
Took a couple of weeks but everything is slow in the post now.
Highly recommend.

Catherine Munyanyiwa

Catherine MunyanyiwaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Satisfied customer

I saw the couch in store, called the marketing team for help. We did a video call for the sales rep to have an idea of how I wanted my couch positioned.
Im happy with the product and would recommend others. I felt heard and listened to.
Thank you team.

Find out how Koala Living Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Pleased with our product and also the customer service provided by the online and delivery/transportation team

Product details were easy to find along with all specifications etc. Although we didn’t have much luck with the chat functionality to get our questions answered, the online store post purchase was very prompt in getting us status of our product and making sure it arrived to us in time for our event! Can’t thank the team enough!! Product exceeded our expectations in terms of look and quality!

Never order from here

They have the Worst customer service ever ordered a sofa in June 2020 and still waiting for an update On it . Will never order from them again they are useless!!!

Fatima F.
Fatima F.

I have already emailed the above address this morning with the invoice details etc.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Sure, we will look into it asap. Thank you.

Manz

ManzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service and advice

After discovering Koala Living online, I used their virtual consultation process which was fantastic and very easy. Nidhi is awesome. She went through our rooms that needed styling and discussed ideas we liked/ did not like. She was also very patient with my multiple questions and product combinations and provided practical advice on which items worked well together versus did not. She sent me images of product positioned together so I could see how they worked. In the end, we ordered 6 dining chairs, a sofa, ottoman and 2 feature chairs. Quality was beautiful when they arrived. All we needed to do was attach the legs. We are very happy with our purchases from Koala Living and would not hesitate to buy again.

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Great couch. Some delivery issues - now resolved.

Whilst our couch was delivered a few weeks late, Koala Living were apologetic of the situation and good to keep us up to date on the delay. We have received the Storme couch and it is a lovely, good quality piece of furniture. Koala Living were also kind enough to reimburse us for an unexpected delivery fee.

PeevedMe

PeevedMeWestern District, VIC

Terrible interface, time wasting and charged without clicking button

John M.

John M.asked

Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

See all Koala Living Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives

Compare all 13 Koala Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 13 Koala Living