Koala Living Online Store

Koala Living Online Store (page 2 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (87)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (44) · Not as advertised (15)

Wow - could that be worse?

Ruben L.

Ruben L.Sydney, NSW

Contact Requests Ignored - Regarding damaged goods

Based on previous reviews, I imagine the instore experience is different than online.

We purchased three large paintings online, 2 of 3 were delivered damaged. We are willing to accept one as damage is minimal and almost unnoticeable, but one painting is beyond useable.

We have supplied photos emailed now on 3 separate occasions and called two stores and still waiting for a callback?… basic customer service one would think.

Pooja A.

Pooja A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible experience

Pinkshadows

PinkshadowsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No communication, orders are not fulfilled on times promised on their checkout page!

I ordered 3 items online and the available time they publish on their website is not true at all. Be prepared to wait for months for your items! Also appalled at the difference in quality between their showroom items and the items that you get. Good luck sorting it out with their customer service team - they're useless! Stay away from this company at all costs unless you want unfulfilled promises and poor quality items.

Anudini

AnudiniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was worth the wait!

We ordered dining table and chairs online. Had to wait for about more than 2 months for the products to arrive. The online team coordinated very well with arranging our delivery. The wait was well worth it. We love our new dining table!

Kaya O.

Kaya O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

what a dreadful and exhausting experience.... the longest wait ever!

I ordered and paid deposit for my furniture in May 2020.. It is now Feb 2021 and I am still waiting on some of my furniture. They make promises they cant keep, they keep delaying the promised delivery date. I am so over calling them and chasing it up.

Good quality product and customer service

Yes the wait was long, but it’s well worth it for a good quality product!

I heard rummers that KL may be cheap quality stuff, however after seeing what was inside the couch coupled with an awesome contractor I was very impressed! Such a solid, attractive and supportive couch. Quality is like night and day compared to our couch from Amart.

Customer service was able to help me with additional tweaks. Couldn’t be happier.

JJH

JJHSydney, NSW

Very poor Customer Service, and still waiting for order, month after purchase

I placed 2 orders at the end of December, still no indication when I will receive the orders. Contacted customer service numerous times, with only 1 response, saying it is still on the way. I would be very careful in dealing with this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

siwoo s.Sydney, NSW

bad quality product

My table took 6 months to arrive and the table I have received was so different from the pic they put online , paid in full 6 months ago , and when I received the product I was so shocked , the wood they use were not worth the price they charged , they charge very high price however the wood they used on the product were worse than IKEA! This company is insanely bad , buyers be aware !

Today I found the table they sent to me has insects which is insanely disgusting!!! I can’t imagine such a company can exist in Australia , so far the company has not replied my email , no calls no information! Please help I me !

Delay in delivery and Defective Product

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Furniture

Ordered 8 bar stools online, delivery was on time, the stools are excellent and communication with head office was also excellent. I had several questions all answered quickly. Highly recommend.

kathy

kathyVictoria

very disappointed

After purchasing the set of Mystic coffee tables which was half price online and then waiting around 4 months for delivery, I feel that I have been cheated and was given tables made with a cheaper quality to what appears in the showroom. After being in the showroom and actually lifting tables that are of a similar looks I have found mine to be much lighter and made with a cheaper material.The tables I have purchased feel like plastic and is very light , the mirror top also feels plastic. Even though I have paid half price I would still expect to get the same quality as in the showroom. But this is not the case. I feel very disappointed. Be aware when buying online.

bob_sydney

bob_sydneySydney Surrounds, NSW

Order couch nov. Just rung them 7th Jan. Thought it'd be here. No dates and a late ETA

I just spoke to their customer service rep about my couch order. I had ordered it nov25ish and the date that their website had listed was 6th Jan. It's now the 7th and nothing. Just called and she said Mid Febuary maybe. This is some shonky business. They also didn't even send me an email/invoice and when I spoke to the rep, she tried to blame it on me not checking my inbox. There isn't one and apparently I'm meant to verify. You took the money and you don't follow up per your weird remark about verification? I can't recommend this company. This isn't the first instance of a complaint like this you'll see in the recent review tab. No ETA on when my couch which they advertised as being in stock 6th Jan and No ETA. Terrible company.

uliya k.

uliya k.Sydney, NSW

Love my new table

I bought a side table from them and have gotten lots of compliments. Going back in the store to buy other items. The staff at the store are always super helpful. Recommend shopping here

Jay K.

Jay K.

Very, very disappointing communication and annoying delivery.

thelma

thelmaSydney, NSW

Non existent communication. Phone, no response. Emails - no response. Waited almost 5 months for delivery

G Mann

G MannSydney, NSW

Buyer beware!!!

Bought a bookshelf online in June, paid for it at the time of ordering and was advised delivery would take place in August. It is now a week before Christmas and still no bookshelf. Customer service is very poor. They don't keep their customer informed, instead they expect customer to chase them.

Waiting on delivery!

Delivery - product is in store but shipping is happening until they have enough sales to ship a full container to adelaide. They are trying to save money yet I was charged a lot for delivery.
Do not buy from them if you expect delivery as promised.

Omar Farooq

Omar FarooqGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cancelled my ordered citing some website glitch on price.

So Koala living introduces this massive sale on their website and one of the items is marked down significantly. I ordered it and got a confirmation of purchase, however Koala Living figured the price on website is too good of a deal and cancelled my order! Explanation being of "Technical Glitch".
Sounds more like generating website traffic with an excellent deal and then cancelling customer's orders when they purchase something.
I then emailed them complaining about the issue and that i missed my other order due to selecting this chair- they never replied back!
Extremely poor customer service!

Viral S.

Viral S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Charged 100% and still waiting for delivery after 3 months - no one reply and no one care

Order coffee table more than 3 months before. First said delivery will be mid of November, then first week of December, called again today at store and they said it will be mid January- manager was so rude and laying all the way - don’t buy from this company

John M.

John M.asked

Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

See all Koala Living Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives

Koala Living Online Store

Compare all 13 Koala Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 13 Koala Living