Koala Living Online Store

Koala Living Online Store (page 2 of 4)

3.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (48)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (79%) · Not as advertised (21%)

Zainab Efzal

Zainab EfzalMelbourne

Modular lounge purchase

Definitely a standout quality furniture with a very smiling and supportive staff. We were very well taken care of and we cannot be happier wirh what we've purchased and the way we were looked after.

Disgusting customer service

Ive had to report koala living to ACCC. Their customer service is shockingly bad. I ordered an item end of feb and was told AFTER it was back ordered to April, then May, June and now middle August!
They refuse to refund or for me to collect in store.

Disgusting service!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Caroline

Still waiting for a reply

Terrible experience

Still haven't received my product purchased in January and seems Koala couldn't care less once they've received their money. No status update to keep their customer informed. One things for sure, I'm never buying from them again.

Alejandro A

Alejandro AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

I am really happy with my new items, the quality is better than the expected but I want to highlight the customer service which was amazing, always attentive to solve my questions. I totally recommended it.

Reet K Kaur

Reet K Kaur

Clara three seater sofa

One of the best furniture store. We have got so much from them for our new house. Fantastic quality and unique designs. Our sofa is easy to care for and looks so stylish and best part it does not burn a hole in your pocket. The customer service is a delight. They even keep your product in the warehouse for upto 6 months at no extra cost this was such a piece of mind as we were building our house and could now get delivery in the new place. Absolutely stunning.

Deniz H.

Deniz H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best customer service ever!

I am totally happy with my online purchase! Their customer service was on top of other similar furniture companies based on my experience! Friendly staff and high quality products! Highly recommended!

ram b.

ram b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent items and service

More than happy with my coffee table. I have bought it in Free delivery promotion. Quick response and quick shipping. Love the design Ns quality. Definitely shop more in future

Great choice

Such a wonderful choice. The friendly and experienced staff consulted us professionally and precisely through online mode. I would definitely come back there and recommend to others buy their furniture from Koala Living online store.

Tammy Ann

Tammy AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality

Great quality furniture, beautiful store, good service, friendly staff inside the store and very peaceful atmosphere in the store as well I would come back here again soon one day

Find out how Koala Living Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Lots of question - all patiently answered!!

I was looking online at sofas and had many repeated queries answered in a positive and timely manner. The Staff I dealt with were really helpful and pleasant to communicate with.

narges a.

narges a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unique in the market

Unique and elegant furniture and pieces, exceptional service, friendly staffs, on time delivery. I can’t find such a unique pieces with this price in the market. Theirs ETA is what they mention. They follow up several times before a delivery. Assembly is also included which is a big relief for me. Highly recommended

Joshua Price

Joshua PriceSydney, NSW

Delayed Order

Hi Joshua,
We apologise that your order has been affected by factors that have caused delays out of our control. Please email us on cs@koalaliving.com so that we can look into this further for you.

ZhangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience but solution was offered

Hi Zhang,
We apologise that we have not been in touch with you, we have raised a ticket with the relevant store who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Zhang

The store has contacted me and I am happy with their solution. Hope I will get my chairs in April. Christina from the store was very polite.

Great! Love their stuff and love the service

Very satisfied. Very helpful service by the store in Preston. I was able to get everything I wanted from the store. Keep up the great work! Thank you very much

ChloeL

ChloeLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible communication with the online team

Rosie B

Rosie BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Took too long to come

Took over 2 1/2 weeks to be delivered, which is too long. Got no feed back about eta and I had trouble finding a number to contact to find out what was going on. Finally rang a shop and they gave me the number of head office.
You should also provide more images of your stock with better descriptions.
Also provide phone number of head office on your site.
Quality of items was okay but if I paid full price I would not have been happy.
Frankly, these days, with retail in trouble, you should pull up your socks and provide better on line service and product information.

Review collected in partnership with Koala Living

Can’t get a response from customer service

Ordered 3 prints
2 were out of stock
I asked for a refund and an ETA on the print in stock
Have yet to receive my refund
Have sent 2 emails to customer service
Received another email again saying 2 prints were out of stock and what I wanted to do??
No reply on the print that is in stock with an ETA

MP5115Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incorrect product dimensions listed on website

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Hi Mark,
The refund has been processed and can sometimes take a few days to be visible in your account. You can get a refund reference by emailing sales@koalaliving.com.

BJL

BJLPerth, WA

Beautiful sofa and smooth delivery experience to WA

I purchased a sofa online and needed some help with some adjustments and delivery to WA. The staff were incredibly helpful and prompt in their responses. Delivery was well ahead of the anticipated date and we are really happy with the sofa.

Nyq

NyqGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great furniture

Great furniture

Very happy with the product to be delivered and installed in the living area.

Staff was nice and knowledgeable in the Nunawading stored at Victoria . Would recommend this product

John M.

John M.asked

Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives