Koala Living Online Store

Koala Living Online Store (page 3 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (86)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (44) · Not as advertised (14)

Tracey R.

Tracey R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible communication. Terrible service. Avoid at all costs

Noreen S.

Noreen S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most Beautiful and stylish homeware

I shopped both online and instore at koala living to decorate our new home. I love their stylish and unique on trend designs , product quality and affordability especially during 50% sale . It does take a while for some products to arrive but worth the wait . Thanks koala living for making our house a home !

Scott B.

Scott B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

delaying delivery, refusing refund contrary to document refund policy - poor service in springvale store

Fawzan K.

Fawzan K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer service

Ordered something 3 months ago. Was not delivered on the data mentioned. When asked they say the shipment hasn't arrived yet. so i cancelled the order and asked for a refund. It has been a week and still no response from them yet. over $250 worth of stuff so very disappointed.

Marine

MarineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good quality!!

Very satisfied with the items I bought. The quality is there! Very happy customer. I definitely recommend it to my friends.

Joy

JoyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer service

We did order our furniture in september with expecting delivery in november.Didnot hear from them. We attempted many emails nd phone calls. No response ! Very suspicious.

Colour wrong

Colour wrong

Run far...items are of poor quality as is customer service

Customer service is not available at Koala Living. Not only did I wait for my delivery I then got an email to say it wasn't available and I would receive a refund. When I rang one of the stores it's found they do actually have one. There's more of this miss communication between myself and them but you get the idea. They have NO idea! Needless to say I decided not to deal with them ever again.

Livvy

LivvyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's time to stop using the pandemic as an excuse. Others have.

Mary Y.

Mary Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the paintings

I purchased this painting which is huge and amazing value for money. Everyone stops and comments on it. I just purchased another but yet to hang.
I ordered with click and collect.
When I heard about free delivery promo, I called head office and they agreed to courier free of charge.
Took a couple of weeks but everything is slow in the post now.
Highly recommend.

Catherine Munyanyiwa

Catherine MunyanyiwaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Satisfied customer

I saw the couch in store, called the marketing team for help. We did a video call for the sales rep to have an idea of how I wanted my couch positioned.
Im happy with the product and would recommend others. I felt heard and listened to.
Thank you team.

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality with an expensive price tag!

Waited 3 months for delivery and here’s the lounge 15 days after receiving delivery, unfortunately this is how poor their quality is. Not worth almost $3k on a lounge! Disappointing.

Invoice 200022537

Septy T.

Septy T.Sydney, NSW

Don't ever buy product from this website

I ordered a clock back in June 2020. After waiting for 2 weeks. I haven't received any tracking code or delivery confirmation. I contacted the customer service and advised that I have to wait for 12 weeks although the website did not specify prior to making the payment. I agreed to wait for 12 weeks. After 12 weeks, they told me the product is still not available and delayed to 16 weeks. When I contacted the CS, they told me I have to wait for another 4 weeks. Very poor service and will never purchase from this website ever again. I wish rate this website as 0 star rather than 1 star.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Pleased with our product and also the customer service provided by the online and delivery/transportation team

Product details were easy to find along with all specifications etc. Although we didn’t have much luck with the chat functionality to get our questions answered, the online store post purchase was very prompt in getting us status of our product and making sure it arrived to us in time for our event! Can’t thank the team enough!! Product exceeded our expectations in terms of look and quality!

Never order from here

They have the Worst customer service ever ordered a sofa in June 2020 and still waiting for an update On it . Will never order from them again they are useless!!!

Fatima F.
Fatima F.

I have already emailed the above address this morning with the invoice details etc.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Sure, we will look into it asap. Thank you.

Tasboxster

TasboxsterSouth Australia

Tried three emails and a telephone call to cancel an order that was continually delayed and became irrelevant.

I trusted the delivery date. It was 3w later than I hoped. 1w later notification of ANOTHER 4 weeks. Phoned, used the ‘ Contact Us’....THREE TIMES... and received no response! Pointless!

Manz

ManzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service and advice

After discovering Koala Living online, I used their virtual consultation process which was fantastic and very easy. Nidhi is awesome. She went through our rooms that needed styling and discussed ideas we liked/ did not like. She was also very patient with my multiple questions and product combinations and provided practical advice on which items worked well together versus did not. She sent me images of product positioned together so I could see how they worked. In the end, we ordered 6 dining chairs, a sofa, ottoman and 2 feature chairs. Quality was beautiful when they arrived. All we needed to do was attach the legs. We are very happy with our purchases from Koala Living and would not hesitate to buy again.

Micky L.

Micky L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer serivce experience/ Order delay / Furniture is ok

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Great couch. Some delivery issues - now resolved.

Whilst our couch was delivered a few weeks late, Koala Living were apologetic of the situation and good to keep us up to date on the delay. We have received the Storme couch and it is a lovely, good quality piece of furniture. Koala Living were also kind enough to reimburse us for an unexpected delivery fee.

PeevedMe

PeevedMeWestern District, VIC

Terrible interface, time wasting and charged without clicking button

Muhammad

Muhammad

Feedback

Hi Koala living team,
I sent an email nearly a week ago. no one responded to me!
Not really happy about that.
Do I need to keep visiting to store to solve the issue?

John M.

John M.asked

Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

See all Koala Living Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives

Koala Living Online Store

Compare all 13 Koala Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 13 Koala Living