Koala Living Online Store

Koala Living Online Store (page 4 of 4)

3.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (48)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (79%) · Not as advertised (21%)

Pathetic Customer Service

Ordered 4x Cushions expecting delivery in 48 hours as portrayed on their website.
Nearly 3 weeks later and STILL no sign of them!
I had not heard anything within a week so I emailed an got an automated computer ticket to the query but heard nothing. Sent another email 2 weeks later and still no response.
I have just called them and they just said for ME to check with the courier as it left their warehouse a week ago and normally takes 2-3 business days????? Followed up con note number they gave me and not showing any details at all. What am I supposed to do?

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We're so sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please provide us with your invoice number and phone number? We'll have a member of our team call you to resolve this issue.

Kind Regards,

Very unlikely

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

Emma

Emmaasked

Online Store

Hello - do you sell a double bed base?

Hi Emma,
Im sorry, we don't actually stock double beds.

Anita P.
Anita P.

Staff are always friendly. Loved our new couches.

Nazia H.
Nazia H.

How is the quality of their velvet sofas?

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives