Koala Living Online Store

Koala Living Online Store (page 4 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (86)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (44) · Not as advertised (14)

Was given a July delivery date. Only told the week before my delivery it is now not arriving until October.

Ricardo Espinoza

Ricardo EspinozaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

I would like to express my gratitude towards the online contact and Southland Store Manager Amanda. She went out of her way to help me choose items for my home and provided amazing support. We first spoke over the online chat and then I met her in store. I genuinely cannot thank you enough – Thanks Amanda!

AP.SB

AP.SBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous Products, Excellent Customer Service

Beautiful range of products and pretty good value during the big sales, so much so that I've probably bought majority of my furniture and decor from here. Trying to get through customer service team via phone can be a bit hard at times but twice now I've been lucky enough to get through to Amanda who is an absolute star! She answered my countless questions and helped merge my orders/deliveries all while being friendly and a real pleasure to deal with!! I'm looking forward to seeing all my products when they arrive :) Thanks Koala Living.

Find out how Koala Living Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Very nice products, staff are really nice & friendly

Very nice products, staff are really nice & friendly. Love it, I bought my furniture from there, enjoy to come the Northland store. Cheandra look after us we are really happy.

Turnaround in Service

what started off as a challenging experience with Koala. Luna in the online sales team recovered my trust and totally organised my concerns and managed the issues right to the end.

Horrendous customer service!!!! Stay away

Your customer service is appalling! No one answers your phones. No one responds to your emails. I have been trying to speak to someone from Koala Living for 5 weeks since I purchased my Dinning table and chairs. I have now reported you to the ACCC. Judging by all the comments on your posts, this is a common occurrence.

Jackie

JackieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

Bought a beautiful shadow box wall art on line.On opening,noticed the frame was cracked both top and bottom right hand corners.Sent an email to customer service a week ago and have received no reply.Tried calling the number provided on the top of invoice many times on different days and again no answer.Very poor customer service Koala Living.Would not recommend this online store at all !

• +1Thumbnail
Mag

MagSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service

After having orderer online a few items, the online customer service was really helpful and they have done their best to receive our items on time for our move. We really appreciate Luna who helps us and who was kind and understanding with our situation. We recommend KoalaLiving.com but be in a rush to recevied your items.

Amazing customer service

I just want to say thank you for the amazing customer service, I am very happy with how everything was handled, the delivery boys were very helpful, they made me check each chair to see if it was in good condition, they unpacked the chairs and put them together, they also took all the boxes with them, thank you so much.

Ruchi Narang

Ruchi NarangSydney, NSW

Item delivered incomplete

Hi Koala living. I've been trying to reach online store by calling and nobody picks up the phone . My floor lamp which I urgently need for my lounge was ordered on 15 th April and expected to be received mid of May which I received just the shade and no base. It seems one of the shipment is either lost or misplaced by courier company. This matter needs urgent attention and I expect Koala living to resolve this soon.

Bri

BriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst experience ever

Delivery and communication

Terrible service! Ordered a pillow 1 month ago, I've emailed and rang to enquire when is it going to be delivered. Only received an email to acknowledge my enquiry and someone asked what was my address. Don't even have the courtesy to get back to me. It is ridiculous to charge me an exorbiant amount of money and still haven't received the goods. At the time of purchase, it promised it will arrive 3 weeks ago!

Zainab Efzal

Zainab EfzalMelbourne

Modular lounge purchase

Definitely a standout quality furniture with a very smiling and supportive staff. We were very well taken care of and we cannot be happier wirh what we've purchased and the way we were looked after.

Disgusting customer service

Ive had to report koala living to ACCC. Their customer service is shockingly bad. I ordered an item end of feb and was told AFTER it was back ordered to April, then May, June and now middle August!
They refuse to refund or for me to collect in store.

Disgusting service!

Caroline

Still waiting for a reply

Terrible experience

Still haven't received my product purchased in January and seems Koala couldn't care less once they've received their money. No status update to keep their customer informed. One things for sure, I'm never buying from them again.

Review collected in partnership with Koala Living

Alejandro A

Alejandro AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

I am really happy with my new items, the quality is better than the expected but I want to highlight the customer service which was amazing, always attentive to solve my questions. I totally recommended it.

Reet K Kaur

Reet K Kaur

Clara three seater sofa

One of the best furniture store. We have got so much from them for our new house. Fantastic quality and unique designs. Our sofa is easy to care for and looks so stylish and best part it does not burn a hole in your pocket. The customer service is a delight. They even keep your product in the warehouse for upto 6 months at no extra cost this was such a piece of mind as we were building our house and could now get delivery in the new place. Absolutely stunning.

Deniz H.

Deniz H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best customer service ever!

I am totally happy with my online purchase! Their customer service was on top of other similar furniture companies based on my experience! Friendly staff and high quality products! Highly recommended!

ram b.

ram b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent items and service

More than happy with my coffee table. I have bought it in Free delivery promotion. Quick response and quick shipping. Love the design Ns quality. Definitely shop more in future

Great choice

Such a wonderful choice. The friendly and experienced staff consulted us professionally and precisely through online mode. I would definitely come back there and recommend to others buy their furniture from Koala Living online store.

John M.

John M.asked

Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

See all Koala Living Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives

Koala Living Online Store

Compare all 13 Koala Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 13 Koala Living