Koala Living Online Store

Koala Living Online Store (page 5 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (79)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (42) · Not as advertised (14)

Can’t get a response from customer service

Ordered 3 prints
2 were out of stock
I asked for a refund and an ETA on the print in stock
Have yet to receive my refund
Have sent 2 emails to customer service
Received another email again saying 2 prints were out of stock and what I wanted to do??
No reply on the print that is in stock with an ETA

Review collected in partnership with Koala Living

MP5115Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incorrect product dimensions listed on website

Hi Mark,
The refund has been processed and can sometimes take a few days to be visible in your account. You can get a refund reference by emailing sales@koalaliving.com.
Best wishes,

BJL

BJLPerth, WA

Beautiful sofa and smooth delivery experience to WA

I purchased a sofa online and needed some help with some adjustments and delivery to WA. The staff were incredibly helpful and prompt in their responses. Delivery was well ahead of the anticipated date and we are really happy with the sofa.

Nyq

NyqGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great furniture

Great furniture

Very happy with the product to be delivered and installed in the living area.

Staff was nice and knowledgeable in the Nunawading stored at Victoria . Would recommend this product

Great staff and furniture

Great staff and furniture.Great qualityby Stacey on 12 Dec 2019

Great store with a variety of products and great service by the lady at the greensborough store , items were delivered and assembled and look great in the lounge room also purchased 3 paintings 50% off

Stacey

StaceyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality

siavash g.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

!!!SCAM!!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING BEFORE YOU READ THIS!!!!

• +3Thumbnail

Happy online order

Has a amazing experience with Koalaliving online. Quick response and answer. We receive them happy with the service. We reduced email amimmidiatly as we place the order. Really good product and customer service. Happy and I recommend koalaliving

quick response

the products are of high quality and designs are remarkable. there are also a lot of products which are perfect for us somce we will be moving to pur new house.

Anne A.

Anne A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

customer service

This is the perfect place to visit when decorating a home. We visited during their sale period and got our wall clock for half the price. I highly recommend this place.

shivani m.

shivani m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very nice and excellent customer service

The customer srrvice was too good. Found a lot of new products from last time too. Excellent and amazing products.
I hope they continue with their 50% offer which makes it worth it.

Product sofa

Happy found the sofa I have been searching for a while customer service is good easy to get the one in stock and color option I will recommend to my friends to visit as well

mohit

mohitMelbourne

Coffee table

Best customer service. Quick response. Loved the modern coffee table and the 2 in 1 feature. Definitely offer the koala living brand to my friend and highly recommended. Variety of product all in one brand helps me to design my house perfectly

Bern

BernGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely service and products

Staff were very helpful on directing me where to find what I was looking for. I will definitely be coming back as I buy candles regularly. Thank you for help

Nikita

NikitaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome

The staff service is very pleasant and the product range is really good. Very happy with the purchase. I bought the whole house furniture from here and the decorative options are great too.

Bikramjit

BikramjitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product range

The furniture range is very wide and has plenty of options. Even the decorative items for the house are available in many vast varieties. The color options and the decor is really good. Very happy with the 5-star service. The staff is very helpful and patient.

Helpful, beautiful products.

Own multiple items from koala living. Amazing quality, with a unique and vast range of products. Guests in my home always mention and compliment my pieces from koala living and they are often a talking point in each room of my home.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

!I love My new couch, candels smel! !amazing, and pillows Omg!!!

I love My new couch its very comfortable, perfect size, candels smell amazing, their pillows are very unique, looks good on my new couch. Customer service is always 100 perent!

Talita

TalitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service!!!! Bad e-commerce!!

Terrible service l!!! We bought a product (a little clock AU$150 by internet at the beginning of September for my dad’s birthday (15 days ago).Today is 30 of September and I didn’t receive anything. The answer is: there is some error in our warehouse, thank you for your patient.We sent a lot of emails, phone calls and nobody tell us when we going to receive it. So disappointed and angry about this company. Beautiful products, terrible service. I am still waiting!! :(

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Long wait to receive my order

I bought a dining table back in May with an ETA for June and then delayed to July and now end of August. I was told to wait for a text message from their outsourced delivery company regarding time of delivery this weekend (that is tomorrow)and have heard nothing until today which is Friday already. Rang customer service first thing this morning to follow up on the expected delivery time tomorrow and was told to wait for a text message which I should receive latest by 6pm today. Oh well, I am not surprised, I have not received any text messages and is now 7:32pm Friday. It is pretty ridiculous when you paid nearly $1000 for a product and waited for full three months.

John M.

John M.asked

Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

See all Koala Living Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives

Koala Living Online Store

Compare all 13 Koala Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 13 Koala Living