Koala Living Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
kathy

kathyVictoria

very disappointed

After purchasing the set of Mystic coffee tables which was half price online and then waiting around 4 months for delivery, I feel that I have been cheated and was given tables made with a cheaper quality to what appears in the showroom. After being in the showroom and actually lifting tables that are of a similar looks I have found mine to be much lighter and made with a cheaper material.The tables I have purchased feel like plastic and is very light , the mirror top also feels plastic. Even though I have paid half price I would still expect to get the same quality as in the showroom. But this is not the case. I feel very disappointed. Be aware when buying online.

Jay K.

Jay K.

Very, very disappointing communication and annoying delivery.

Livvy

LivvyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's time to stop using the pandemic as an excuse. Others have.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Koala Living Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Rosie B

Rosie BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Took too long to come

Took over 2 1/2 weeks to be delivered, which is too long. Got no feed back about eta and I had trouble finding a number to contact to find out what was going on. Finally rang a shop and they gave me the number of head office.
You should also provide more images of your stock with better descriptions.
Also provide phone number of head office on your site.
Quality of items was okay but if I paid full price I would not have been happy.
Frankly, these days, with retail in trouble, you should pull up your socks and provide better on line service and product information.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Review collected in partnership with Koala Living

Long wait to receive my order

I bought a dining table back in May with an ETA for June and then delayed to July and now end of August. I was told to wait for a text message from their outsourced delivery company regarding time of delivery this weekend (that is tomorrow)and have heard nothing until today which is Friday already. Rang customer service first thing this morning to follow up on the expected delivery time tomorrow and was told to wait for a text message which I should receive latest by 6pm today. Oh well, I am not surprised, I have not received any text messages and is now 7:32pm Friday. It is pretty ridiculous when you paid nearly $1000 for a product and waited for full three months.

John M.

John M.asked

Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

See all Koala Living Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives

Compare all 13 Koala Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 13 Koala Living