Koala Living Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (7) · Not as advertised (0)
uliya k.

uliya k.Sydney, NSW

Love my new table

I bought a side table from them and have gotten lots of compliments. Going back in the store to buy other items. The staff at the store are always super helpful. Recommend shopping here

Catherine Munyanyiwa

Catherine MunyanyiwaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Satisfied customer

I saw the couch in store, called the marketing team for help. We did a video call for the sales rep to have an idea of how I wanted my couch positioned.
Im happy with the product and would recommend others. I felt heard and listened to.
Thank you team.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Pleased with our product and also the customer service provided by the online and delivery/transportation team

Product details were easy to find along with all specifications etc. Although we didn’t have much luck with the chat functionality to get our questions answered, the online store post purchase was very prompt in getting us status of our product and making sure it arrived to us in time for our event! Can’t thank the team enough!! Product exceeded our expectations in terms of look and quality!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Koala Living Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Great couch. Some delivery issues - now resolved.

Whilst our couch was delivered a few weeks late, Koala Living were apologetic of the situation and good to keep us up to date on the delay. We have received the Storme couch and it is a lovely, good quality piece of furniture. Koala Living were also kind enough to reimburse us for an unexpected delivery fee.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Very nice products, staff are really nice & friendly

Very nice products, staff are really nice & friendly. Love it, I bought my furniture from there, enjoy to come the Northland store. Cheandra look after us we are really happy.

Turnaround in Service

what started off as a challenging experience with Koala. Luna in the online sales team recovered my trust and totally organised my concerns and managed the issues right to the end.

Mag

MagSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service

After having orderer online a few items, the online customer service was really helpful and they have done their best to receive our items on time for our move. We really appreciate Luna who helps us and who was kind and understanding with our situation. We recommend KoalaLiving.com but be in a rush to recevied your items.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

Lots of question - all patiently answered!!

I was looking online at sofas and had many repeated queries answered in a positive and timely manner. The Staff I dealt with were really helpful and pleasant to communicate with.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

ZhangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible experience but solution was offered

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hi Zhang,
We apologise that we have not been in touch with you, we have raised a ticket with the relevant store who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Best wishes,

Zhang

The store has contacted me and I am happy with their solution. Hope I will get my chairs in April. Christina from the store was very polite.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Koala Living Online Store compares to other Furniture Shops

John M.

John M.asked

Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

See all Koala Living Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives

Compare all 13 Koala Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 13 Koala Living