N D.

N D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

After reading sooo many negative reviews, we were afraid to receive our order

Anudini

AnudiniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was worth the wait!

We ordered dining table and chairs online. Had to wait for about more than 2 months for the products to arrive. The online team coordinated very well with arranging our delivery. The wait was well worth it. We love our new dining table!

Good quality product and customer service

Yes the wait was long, but it’s well worth it for a good quality product!

I heard rummers that KL may be cheap quality stuff, however after seeing what was inside the couch coupled with an awesome contractor I was very impressed! Such a solid, attractive and supportive couch. Quality is like night and day compared to our couch from Amart.

Customer service was able to help me with additional tweaks. Couldn’t be happier.

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Furniture

Ordered 8 bar stools online, delivery was on time, the stools are excellent and communication with head office was also excellent. I had several questions all answered quickly. Highly recommend.

Noreen S.

Noreen S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most Beautiful and stylish homeware

I shopped both online and instore at koala living to decorate our new home. I love their stylish and unique on trend designs , product quality and affordability especially during 50% sale . It does take a while for some products to arrive but worth the wait . Thanks koala living for making our house a home !

Marine

MarineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good quality!!

Very satisfied with the items I bought. The quality is there! Very happy customer. I definitely recommend it to my friends.

Mary Y.

Mary Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the paintings

I purchased this painting which is huge and amazing value for money. Everyone stops and comments on it. I just purchased another but yet to hang.
I ordered with click and collect.
When I heard about free delivery promo, I called head office and they agreed to courier free of charge.
Took a couple of weeks but everything is slow in the post now.
Highly recommend.

Manz

ManzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service and advice

After discovering Koala Living online, I used their virtual consultation process which was fantastic and very easy. Nidhi is awesome. She went through our rooms that needed styling and discussed ideas we liked/ did not like. She was also very patient with my multiple questions and product combinations and provided practical advice on which items worked well together versus did not. She sent me images of product positioned together so I could see how they worked. In the end, we ordered 6 dining chairs, a sofa, ottoman and 2 feature chairs. Quality was beautiful when they arrived. All we needed to do was attach the legs. We are very happy with our purchases from Koala Living and would not hesitate to buy again.

Ricardo Espinoza

Ricardo EspinozaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service!

I would like to express my gratitude towards the online contact and Southland Store Manager Amanda. She went out of her way to help me choose items for my home and provided amazing support. We first spoke over the online chat and then I met her in store. I genuinely cannot thank you enough – Thanks Amanda!

AP.SB

AP.SBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous Products, Excellent Customer Service

Beautiful range of products and pretty good value during the big sales, so much so that I've probably bought majority of my furniture and decor from here. Trying to get through customer service team via phone can be a bit hard at times but twice now I've been lucky enough to get through to Amanda who is an absolute star! She answered my countless questions and helped merge my orders/deliveries all while being friendly and a real pleasure to deal with!! I'm looking forward to seeing all my products when they arrive :) Thanks Koala Living.

Amazing customer service

I just want to say thank you for the amazing customer service, I am very happy with how everything was handled, the delivery boys were very helpful, they made me check each chair to see if it was in good condition, they unpacked the chairs and put them together, they also took all the boxes with them, thank you so much.

Zainab Efzal

Zainab EfzalMelbourne

Modular lounge purchase

Definitely a standout quality furniture with a very smiling and supportive staff. We were very well taken care of and we cannot be happier wirh what we've purchased and the way we were looked after.

Alejandro A

Alejandro AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

I am really happy with my new items, the quality is better than the expected but I want to highlight the customer service which was amazing, always attentive to solve my questions. I totally recommended it.

Reet K Kaur

Reet K Kaur

Clara three seater sofa

One of the best furniture store. We have got so much from them for our new house. Fantastic quality and unique designs. Our sofa is easy to care for and looks so stylish and best part it does not burn a hole in your pocket. The customer service is a delight. They even keep your product in the warehouse for upto 6 months at no extra cost this was such a piece of mind as we were building our house and could now get delivery in the new place. Absolutely stunning.

Deniz H.

Deniz H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best customer service ever!

I am totally happy with my online purchase! Their customer service was on top of other similar furniture companies based on my experience! Friendly staff and high quality products! Highly recommended!

ram b.

ram b.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent items and service

More than happy with my coffee table. I have bought it in Free delivery promotion. Quick response and quick shipping. Love the design Ns quality. Definitely shop more in future

Great choice

Such a wonderful choice. The friendly and experienced staff consulted us professionally and precisely through online mode. I would definitely come back there and recommend to others buy their furniture from Koala Living online store.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Tammy Ann

Tammy AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality

Great quality furniture, beautiful store, good service, friendly staff inside the store and very peaceful atmosphere in the store as well I would come back here again soon one day

Warranty Claim MadeNo

narges a.

narges a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unique in the market

Unique and elegant furniture and pieces, exceptional service, friendly staffs, on time delivery. I can’t find such a unique pieces with this price in the market. Theirs ETA is what they mention. They follow up several times before a delivery. Assembly is also included which is a big relief for me. Highly recommended

Abdullah

AbdullahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great! Love their stuff and love the service

Very satisfied. Very helpful service by the store in Preston. I was able to get everything I wanted from the store. Keep up the great work! Thank you very much

John M.

John M.asked

Online Store

Ive ordered a product. Ive got some cryptic message about my order being a hoax and youll do a small credit to validate me/// why. youve got my money send my product. Why dont you answer the phone// ?? are you a hoax?? If I dont get a call today im going to my bank to cancel the transaction

Hi John,
Sorry to hear the system may have caused some confusion. Could you please email your order number/contact number to sales@koalaliving.com with subject "Product Review Question". A team member will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your understanding and support. Look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

D & R B.

D & R B.asked

Online Store

I've called numerous times and email you twice to get an update on couple of orders I placed in March.
Based on the latest reviews here I can see there are a number of people unhappy with delivery delays and lack of communication, so I guess I have to join the choir!
Can you please provide me with a status update on orders 20-00011920 and 20-00012241?

P.s.: You can keep your customers a lot happier if you proactively contact them with order updates, avoidance is just the worse thing you can do for you business.

Customer Care K.Koala Living

We sincerely apologise that you haven't received a response to your email yet. Like many other companies, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic. Thank you for sending through your invoice numbers, we've passed your information onto the relevant team and they should be contacting you.

Best Wishes,

Anoop R

Anoop Rasked

Online Store

Hello Koala living. I've been trying to reach the online store re my purchase #1000003376 (paid on 12th April). During check out, the eta that was provided was 16 May. This has now been pushed to end of July that too without any notice. I was happy to buy this lounge as the waiting period was only about a month. If you are unable to fast track my order, please advise if you could cancel this and return my money?
Email seems to be the only way to reach the online store. I've tried to ring numerous times, only to be hung up saying they do not have access to online orders.
I need a lounge urgently for my home office, so please I hope you understand.

Hi Anoop,

We sincerely apologise that your order has been pushed until July. Like many other retail brands, we have experienced delays in our shipments due to the global pandemic and the dates that our staff members provide are estimated times of arrival, hence they are subject to change and are not set in stone. We have provided you with a refund and we would appreciate it if you would revise your review.

Shiva A.
Shiva A.

They are just terrible! Do not buy from them. you are lucky that you can cancel your order, customer service is just a joke for them.

Bhupi
Bhupi

Terrible, don't trust them they will not refund your money (mine too) and i asked Fair trading to help me to get the refund back, still waiting answer from fair trading officer.

See all Koala Living Online Store questions

Get an answer from our members and Koala Living representatives

Compare all 13 Koala Living
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare all 13 Koala Living