Koala Mattress Double

Koala Mattress Double

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

gary

gary South-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic

We love our mattress fantastic sleep all night no problems don't want to get up it's amazing. We have told lots of people to lay on it and you be amazed cheers Koala love it.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$900.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Front
Sharon

Sharon

MOST COMFY BED EVER!

This mattress manages to be both supportive but moulds to all the right places leaving you with a great night sleep! The ease of delivery and speed even to a country area was amazing! Love the bed and the company thank you!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$890.00.

Perceived Firmness Medium

Now I get a good night’s sleep

The mattress was easy to unpack and install. It is nice and firm and very comfortable. Neither of us wakes now with painful shoulders or hips. We are sleeping very well. A good buy!

Purchased in May 2020.

Lyn from Hallam

Lyn from HallamVictoria

best mattress ever

I bought my Koala mattress in January 2018 and I am still loving it.
As soon as I tried it I was impressed and it’s been extremely comfortable from the start.
I feel like I am floating, it is soft and so comfortable, but firm enough to keep its shape. I sleep very comfortably every night. Even my 7year old grandson slept in it and the first thing he said in the morning was how comfortable my bed was.
It is still as firm and comfortable as the day I bought it. I love it!
Customer service is the best too, and delivery within a few hours was great.
Buy it - you will love it

Purchased in January 2018.

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

My koala mattress in a box

I’ve had my koala mattress for a couple of weeks. It’s firm without being hard. I have had neck problems that I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on buying new pillows without relief but this new mattress has made a huge difference. I highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2020 at Koala Online Store for A$800.00.

Phillip C.

Phillip C.Illawarra, NSW

Objectively good

Not too hard, not too soft. Keeps the warmth in during this winter. I believe it will be durable and will keep its shape and firmness for a long time.

Purchased in May 2020 at I bought it on line for A$890.00.

Matt A.

Matt A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivered wrong mattress

Wrong mattress delivered on Friday and I was left the weekend without it. Replacement came on Monday. Delivery was outside of specified window both times so they didn’t pick up the wrong mattress. Tried calling and emailing 4 times to get them to pick up wrong mattress with no response. Finally they responded and picked up.

As for quality, it’s a good mattress but nothing to write home about. Sleep hasn’t changed much from my old spring mattress. I think I expected it to have the comfort of a pillow top mattress, but it’s more like memory foam.

If you’re looking for a quick, convenient mattress (if they don’t stuff up your order), then it’s probably good. Otherwise, go to a mattress store and “sleep around” to find what you like.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$807.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Danni

DanniSouth East Queensland, QLD

So good we bought a second one!

We bought the whole bedding package in King size (bed, mattress, linen, pillows) 1 yr ago. With a larger partner with restless legs and my lifetime back problems it was the best decision we made. Just recently bought a double for our spare bed as the King still looks and functions like new! Highly recommend

Purchased in June 2020 at Koala Online Store for A$800.00.

Jesse

JesseSydney, NSW

Couldn't imagine a better mattress

Quality of sleep has improved - I wake up less during the night.
I no longer get dead arm from sleeping with my arm under my pillow
Mattress is durable - no sagging yet!

Purchased for A$800.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Philip

PhilipSydney

Awful bed. After 12 months it deteriorated to a state which caused a poor sleep. No chance to claim under warranty.

Awful bed. Poor quality. After 12 months was awful. Avoid. Tried to talk to them but said 120 warranty period is over. We threw as into the street it was that bad.

Purchased in August 2018.

Sleeping PositionBack
Sagging Yes
Vikki M

Vikki MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my Koala Mattress

I was skeptical of a bed in a box, but after researching all options I decided to buy the Koala. Being boxed, I could unpack on my bedframe and took minutes without any struggle.
Having an old back injury, I get sore hips and back and tend to regularly turn over. I always choose firm mattresses and my koala feels firm yet soft at the same time, great support.
It took a few nights to adjust to it, but since then I absolutely love it, no more aches and pains and I sleep better than I have in years.
I have had it 6 months and it's like new. It surpassed the expectations I had, very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in November 2019 at Koala Online Store for A$800.00.

CGe

CGeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect mattress

Mattress perfect ..service and delivery was quick and a head of schedule ..our son purchased this mattress years ago and he is still impressed years on..it has helped with back problems as well

Purchased in March 2020.

Amy J.

Amy J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3 year review

Bought this mattress due to the raving reviews in 2017 and it was great for the initial 6-8 months. After this point I noticed a dent and sagging in the middle where I would normally sleep and since then it’s only gotten worse (definitely not good for my back). Sharing the bed is a big no as both people will just roll into the middle. After reading the warranty policy it states that the depression in the mattress needs to be more than 2.5 cm, which I do believe mine exceeds. At this point I don’t think I’d even want to get a replacement from them because I know already it won’t last. Invest in your mattresses people!!!!!

Purchased in April 2017 for A$800.00.

Sagging Yes
Gromit

GromitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow just wow

Ordering: Simple and fast with numerous delivery options
Communication: Fast email and sms. Accurate tracking link when mattress was dispatched sent via sms
Delivery: WOW! from time of order to time of arrival to my door was 2 hours 20mins!
Comfort: unpacked and ready to go in seconds. Super comfortable

Purchased in April 2020 for A$800.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Carly F

Carly FIllawarra, NSW

Way too firm

Mattress is only a few months old and way to hard and is contributing to a huge amount of back pain for both my partner and I. Very difficult to get a good nights sleep.

Purchased in December 2019.

Perceived Firmness Very Hard

Rafael Levy E.

Rafael Levy E.Sydney, NSW

Comfortable bed

Very comfortable bed. I like that you cannot feel any springs because it is made with 2 different type of foam. Delivery is very quick, I ordered in the morning and came in the afternoon.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$799.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Jamcan

Where is it actually made?

The mattress was too firm . Koala responded quickly, the solution being a free topper . The bag says “Australian owned and made”, the label attached to the topper “Made in China”. Koala have chosen not to post my feedback on their website so here it is.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$850.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Koala S.Koala

We are sorry to hear you have had this experience!
If you would like, you are more than welcome sending us an email at support@koala.com, and we can help clarify some things for you!

Jamcan

About time Koala was more honest with their advertising then. And as for the fact you cherrypick reviews to post on your website I find this unethical. I would not have bought this product if the full facts were disclosed. Very, very disappointed.

cierely ann t.

cierely ann t.Southwest, VIC

Best sleep ever!

not too soft,not too hard.. just perfect! it was love at first sleep. It is very comfortable to sleep in, at first we were like well, there is 120 days trial so we’ll just see if we like it. But the first night we just slept like a baby.. Well this mattreds is for keeps! Never knew sweet dreams are made of these.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the great review :)

Getting used to it

Seems very comfortable however it's so different from what I'm used to that it may take a bit more time to adjust. Cant say about longevity - only had it 2 weeks.
The koala toy is cute but unnecessary land fill by the way.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$807.50.

Perceived Firmness Very Soft
Koala S.Koala

Glad to know you like it Lucia!

Extremely comfortable

Prior to this mattress,I suffered extreme back and leg pain,since obtaining this mattress the pain has dropped to a minimul level,and some nights to zero.My husband suffers with extreme arthritis and says mattress has made a difference.
Hope your company succeeds in this market

Purchased in January 2020 for A$850.00.

Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the review and support Patricia. We hope the mattress provides comfortable nights for a while to come :)