4.7 from 1,568 reviews

Best mattress I've ever slept on

Firm and comfortable mattress. Probably firmer than I'm used to but this is actually better. No partner disturbance. Everything about this product is great from the delivery / packaging / quality.
Will buy again in future.

Purchased for $800.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
Perceived FirmnessHard

service to be trusted

we bought this mattress from the time we ordered to delivery and even after delivery was true to their word the service was fast, friendly , and professional so all this on top of an amazing product comfort and the surprise we got when we opened our box was 5 star service.

Purchased .

Sleeping PositionSide

Disappointing

Bought this mattress after reading all the positive reviews. I could only sleep on it for 4 nights before going back to my old mattress. I am small framed so found the koala mattress to be way too firm and woke up with aches and pains. The smell of the mattress is also quite strong and gave me headaches after sleeping on it. The mattress would probably be ok for a heavier larger person but for me did not work at all.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

MATTRESS KEEPS SAGGING/DIPPING

Purchased one year ago, received quickly, 6 months it had a sag/dip “this isn’t something normal and is something we would like to correct for you”. This was replaced with no issues. Six and a half months having the replacement the same thing has happened! I don’t want to be getting replacements every 6 months.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Wished I had bought one sooner!

This mattress is incredible! I ordered it at 12.30pm arrived at 2.30pm on the SAME day! Not only has my back pain disappeared but I also sleep alot cooler and according to my sleep monitor on my fitness watch I'm getting DOUBLE the amount of deep sleep that I normally get! Koala is such a consumer friendly company. Pillows arriving tomorrow!

Purchased for $950.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Great Mattress - Koala

I recently purchased a Koala Mattress. It is very supportive for my bad back and firm but most comfortable. It keeps its shape and I don't feel my wife move if she does during the night. It has been easy to sleep on during these hot nights and it is very reasonably priced for the quality of it. It was delivered quickly and efficiently and there is a 120 return policy. Quite amazing really - but I won't be using it as my and I are very please with the mattress

Purchased for $900.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Was great at first but having some issues

We really loved the mattress when it first came! However it seems there's a problem with ours as it also went yellow and sagged slightly in a certain spot. It seems to be a constant on and off issue though?

Purchased .

Good
Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues No
SaggingYes

The worst in all ways

Sagged in 6 months, went yellow, "customer service" is non-exsistent, company lied on a weekly basis. They delete reviews on their websites to give a better rating.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi Ben, My name is Genevieve and I am one of the managers here at Koala, I would love to get to the bottom of this and get you sleeping soundly on a non-sagging white mattress! If you would like some follow up support please don't hesitate to reach out to me on g.smith@koala.com. Sweet Dreams

Great product, delivery was a lie

Excellent product however the promised delivery window was a lie. They actually sold us goods that were out of stock and now we are still waiting for the full delivery. Don't expect the customer service team to be able to do much about it either as they aren't authorised to do much more than apologise and offer extra sheets (which they also can't deliver within the 4 hour window mentioned on their site). Couriers dumped half our order and the wrong mattress on our lawn and didn't actually deliver it to our door so be prepared to lug this stuff in yourself. Don't rely on their reviews (all 5 stars on their website), agreed time frames or delivery promises, the truth is they have quite a few issues. Again, wonderful products, very cool idea and model, let down by the actual ability to deliver goods that are purchased.

It does the Job

the mattress is suportive, its not super comfortable as its quite hard but i still like it. delivery was amazing as was the customer service team

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Thrown out after 7 months.

Initially we liked this mattress. However after 4-5 months the mattress does not maintain its shape. I do not move around too much when sleeping so diverts started to form. I weigh 80 kg, so you would expect a better response with that. I’m also in my mid 40’s and this also contributed to nightly sweats- I would wake up saturated. We have since returned to our old mattress and are getting much better sleep. Night sweats may now be 1 a fortnight- so much improved. Not worth the money as you should not expect to change a mattress every 6 months, DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Hi Sharon, I'm really sorry that you've had this experience. Foam changing shape or sagging is something we take seriously, this is a fault that is rare but can sometimes occur. Have you been in touch with our customer service team? Faults are covered under our 10-year warranty. If you would like me to personally assist you with this process, if you haven't initiated it yet, please feel free to send me your order number. Our foam is an open cell construction, which allows air to flow through the mattress. It's important to use a base that allows a lot of ventilation from underneath. We would also suggest not using any type of mattress topper or protector with the Koala. Eve e.simmance@koala.com

Sheer bliss!

Replaced our old (and expensive) mattress with a Koala mattress and have slept so comfortably since. Our old mattress gave me a sore hip and my husband a sore back but with the Koala those problems are gone. Best purchase we have made. And an added bonus is that in this hot weather at the moment we haven't felt hot lying on the mattress as it seems to help regulate temperature as well.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Thanks for the lovely feedback Susan. We hope you had a lovely holiday period

Fabulous and backpain gone!

This mattress is great. I was having back pain every night and replaced our (not very old plus expensive) mattress with a Koala and my back pain was gone from the first night! Couldn't believe it. It does feel quite firm and l was unsure to begin with if too firm but after a few nights got used to it and now totally happy, especially with the vanquished nightly back pain. One big thing I'm happy with too is the lack of partner disturbance. My husband gets up so early and l realised he isn't wake me anymore when he gets out of bed like he normally does, l don't even feel him move so feeling better rested here. Also happy with the fast delivery. I'm really happy with this purchase overall and definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Great to hear it's working out well for both of you!

Absolute love it

My koala mattress is extremely comfortable since our purchase I sleep right through the night not waking or tossing and turning at all

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thank you Tash!

This is the best I have found to help with my back. It is very supportive & after two weeks use I no

The mattress is very comfortable & so far very supportive. As with any new bed it takes a while getting used to but less than any other mattress I have bought - now I would not swap it. There has not been any sagging like my other mattress which cost a great deal more two years ago. Dealing with Koala was simple & their service is the best you will get.

Thanks, Warren!

Only lasted 10 months

Purchased a Queen mattress in February 2018. It was put on our bed in March 2018. For us, the mattress was a bit firm and so we put a padded mattress protector on, which aided in the comfort level and the level of coolness felt. The zero-disturbance technology works with very little to no disturbance between partners. However, we will need to replace the mattress prior to it being 12 months old due to the mattress becoming ‘lumpy’ with body grooves where we both sleep. As we are unable to flip the mattress, we cannot extend the life of the mattress much longer. Very disappointed with its short life.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi Matthew Oh no! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing sagging with your mattress, this is not the norm and something we would love to rectify with you. All of our mattresses come with a 10-year anti-sag warranty. Are you able to send an email to support@koala.com with your order number and we can get the warranties process underway and soon have you sleeping soundly again. Sweet Dreams

Fantastic

Since sleeping on our Koala mattress I have been sleeping all night. I used to toss and turn and wake up every time my husband moved. Buying a Koala mattress was the best decision. The whole process was so easy and delivery was quick. Highly recommend.

Thanks, Mandy!

Fantastic Product, Phenomenal Service!!!

Koala Mattress lives up or exceeds all its promises. Comfortable yet supportive and a huge step up from the previous, much more expensive and not that old mattress. All this was what you could expect from a quality product but the big surprise was the service and obvious care Koala has for its customers... the delivery service was exceptional . I ordered the mattress and it was on the bed, four hours later , and I am not that close to town! In summary, great product, great price and incredible service.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Thank you so much for your review, Roddy!It's never a hardship to recognise great products and excellent service!

Best mattress I’ve ever slept on

The koala mattress is the right amount of firmness and comfortability combined. No more back strains for me! The mattress had this odd rectangular shape you don’t get from a spring mattresss it makes a made bed look beautiful.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Thanks, Laura! Great to hear you are sleeping well :)

Best mattress I’ve ever had.

I’ve had problems in the past being unable to sleep on my right side as my arm and leg would go numb. This is no longer an issue on the koala mattress. I am also a hot sleeper and would overheat on my old mattress, again no longer an issue. Also very minimal partner disturbances, can hardly tell they are in bed next to me whereas before, I would roll into the middle when they got in bed. My old mattress was a pocket sprung mattress that cost me $4000 and I am now having to throw it away. I am so pleased I can get a great nights sleep on a mattress that was 1/4 of the price. It seriously feels like a luxury mattress.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thank you, Lib! We're so pleased to hear you like it.