Koala Mattress Single

Koala Mattress Single

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (53%) · No (47%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (14%) · No (86%)
  • Sagging Yes (7%) · No (93%)
  • Perceived Firmness
Kyle

KyleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

My daughter loves this product and she also loves the idea of adopting a Koala they are an essential part of our Country

It is simple and simplicity is Gold in this instance my daughter sleeps better than ever on her new mattress and the peace of mind knowing that she is helping one of her most beloved little creatures the Koala it’s a great thing as they need all the support they can get especially after the devastation with the bushfires! Thanks team Koala’

Purchased in June 2020 for A$620.00.

Heat Retention Yes
Perceived Firmness Hard

It’s just foam

At $750 for a foam mattress it is a rip off. It is not comfortable except in the very middle. No edge support. Not going to last more than 12 months.

KoalaKoala
CAROLYN

CAROLYNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best mattress I have ever had.

So very comfortable. I can feel it supporting my body and no more back pain when I wake up. I don't feel tired during the day now so I must be getting a better sleep. Plus, it was a great deal, incredibly fast delivery and AUSTRALIAN MADE/OWNED!! My children want one now.

Purchased in May 2020 at Koala for A$650.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Elise

EliseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress so far!

I've had my mattress for about 3 weeks now and so far I've been able to enjoy a flat mattress! Haven't owned a new mattress in the past 20 years! Still want to test it out to see if it sags over time, but so far the experience of getting this mattress and sleeping on it has been great.

Purchased in May 2020 at Koala for A$699.00.

Tony virtanen

Tony virtanenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Has improved my sleep

My body has noticed a good difference .The mattress shape so far is good .
Quilty of sleep is excellent.
Don’t wake up as stiff as I did with the older mattress .

Purchased in January 2020 for A$640.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Malcolm D.

Malcolm D.Perth, WA

Comfy

Have had the mattress for a week and it is so comfortable. Waking up feeling a lot more rested. I would recommend the mattresses to anyone. Easy to order, got a great deal and delivered right on time.

Purchased in February 2020 at online for A$600.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Lili

LiliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My son loves his koala bed . He is sleeping so much better in it .

Improved Deep sleeping and back pain
Comfortable ,firm and easy to clean with its cover. It was great that it was delivered at the door and the company took my old mattress . Very impressed

Purchased in January 2020 for A$600.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Koala S.Koala

We are glad your son loves his mattress :)

Koala fan

Koala fanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love a mattress with no springs, nothing hurts any more

Love koala mattresses as - no springs! I've managed for a while with an odd assortment of mattresses including one that had springs that I could feel if I knelt on it - ouch! Now I'm addicted to a mattress without springs, didn't know it was possible before. Love my koala mattress and my body no longer aches

Purchased in October 2019 for A$650.00.

Koala S.Koala

Haha this is the best - thank you :-)

Great mattress

Bought a Koala mattress 2 years ago. Its comfortable and has maintained its shape and firmness. This time our other child needed a new mattress. I called up Koala mattress.

Purchased in October 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack

Great to hear!

Big H

Big HMelbourne

Best Sleep I've ever seen

Brought this for my 11year old son who unfortunately suffers from a rare skin condition. In the past he would wake all sweating and over heat. Now all that's gone and I struggle to wake him for school. Couldn't be happier.
Happy child = Happy parent

Purchased in October 2019 for A$650.00.

Ahhh awesome!!!

Rahil J

Rahil JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Start sinking in the middle after a year

In the beginning I loved it but after a year i noticed that it is sinking in the middle. It is been now 2.5 year and it sagged almost 1.5 to 2 cm. i have been rotating it regularly and I only weight 70 kg. it is very noticeable when I sleep.

Purchased in January 2017.

Sleeping PositionFront
Sagging Yes

Absolutely loving it!

We bought a single for my daughter and It is SO comfortable! The delivery time was so quick! It feels really supportive and comfortable and I would highly recommend them!

Purchased in July 2019.

Lesley Burgess

Lesley BurgessSydney, NSW

This mattress has changed my life.

I am 85years old & have arthritis of back, knees & woke every morning with a stiff,sore neck.
The first night of sleeping on my Koala mattress I had such a great sleep being supported in the painful areas & woke without a sore neck or being woken through the night with pain & not getting back to sleep again. My sleep has improved dramatically as has back & knee pain.

Purchased in June 2019 at Ecosa V Koala.

Gdsmith

GdsmithPerth, WA

My son sleeps so much better!

My son (Aged 12) had neck issues and we would often be at the chiro - but we have not been since we received the new mattress. He now WANTS to go to the bed. A great supportive mattress.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$650.00.

Koala S.Koala

That's great news! Thanks for sharing!

Sjar

SjarIllawarra, NSW

My son loves his new bed.

Quite a firm mattress but soft enough for my son, he loves his new bed. A little problem with delivery but the customer service team were excellent and went above and beyond to rectify the situation.

Purchased in February 2019.

Thanks, Sjar!

Jim N

Jim NSydney, NSW

best sleep in years

I use a CPAP machine to help me sleep plus I have a sore back. I have multiple health issue and am 78 years old. The first night on my koala mattress I had the best sleep I have had in years. I usually wake several times a night and have difficulty going back to sleep. Since my purchase of a koala mattress my sleep patterns have improved 100% and my back pain has reduced

Purchased in January 2019 for A$750.00.

Hi Jim,
We're so happy to hear that Koala has helped alleviate some of your back pain and has improved your sleep. Thanks so much for letting us know.
Sweet dreams

Vinit

VinitBrisbane

Perfect mattress for me

It’s very comfortable. Enjoying my sleep. I was suffering from pain while sleep but now I feeling good. Skin feel very relaxing with this. Materials looks gonna be for many years.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Koala S.Koala

Thanks for the great review Vinit

Absolutely love the koala mattress!

My kids love their koala single mattresses! They are very supportive, without being too firm or hard. They still have a lovely soft lush feel to them. Quality is great. The zip off cover is fantastic. Very happy with our purchase and will be upgrading our queen mattress to a koala when the time comes!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Koala S.Koala

Hi Tegan! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, glad to hear your kids are loving their mattresses. My 3 boys sleep so well on theirs too. Genevieve

Lyonsafari

LyonsafariCooktown

Bellissimo

The whole Koala experience from ordering to blissful sleep has been excellent. I bought this mattress for my husband who has health issues. He hasn’t slept so well in years. we live in an isolated area & the convenience of free shipping in a box is perfect. I also love that each purchase sponsors a koala

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Koala S.Koala

Hey Lyonsafari, thanks so much for taking the time to write to us, its fantastic to hear that your husband is sleeping well now. We love supporting Koalas too, its part of what makes us great.

Upgrade my sleeping experience

Very comfortable and no hussle in doing the purchase nor picking on type of the mattress as they have universal firmness which is really suitable for my needs.
Appreciate their offer for free trial return as well which I didnt use as its too good to return.

Date PurchasedApr 2018