Koala Mattress

Koala Mattress (page 4 of 170)

Queen, King, Double, etc...
4.5 from 3,400 reviews

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.5

3,400 reviews

Phillip C.

Phillip C.Illawarra, NSW

Objectively good

Not too hard, not too soft. Keeps the warmth in during this winter. I believe it will be durable and will keep its shape and firmness for a long time.

Matt A.

Matt A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivered wrong mattress

Wrong mattress delivered on Friday and I was left the weekend without it. Replacement came on Monday. Delivery was outside of specified window both times so they didn’t pick up the wrong mattress. Tried calling and emailing 4 times to get them to pick up wrong mattress with no response. Finally they responded and picked up.

As for quality, it’s a good mattress but nothing to write home about. Sleep hasn’t changed much from my old spring mattress. I think I expected it to have the comfort of a pillow top mattress, but it’s more like memory foam.

If you’re looking for a quick, convenient mattress (if they don’t stuff up your order), then it’s probably good. Otherwise, go to a mattress store and “sleep around” to find what you like.

Great mattress, but I only wanted ONE not FOUR!

Very happy!

We are very happy with our new mattress. It is very supportive and both of our backs feel so much better since we’ve started sleeping on it. Would buy again!

Shaz P

Shaz PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pure bliss. It’s like sleeping on a cloud!

Absolute bliss to sleep on, it gives support where you need it. With hip & back problems this bed is dreamy & no more waking up stiff & sore.
The quality & durability is 5 star. I am looking forward to many years of sweet dreams on this mattress. I am in love!

VickyH

VickyHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best nights sleep ever!

This mattress is really supportive. Before having a Koala mattress I used to wake up every morning with a headache, but since having the Koala I’ve had the best nights sleep and wake up energised, without a headache. I would definitely recommend this mattress.

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and awesome service

The Koala mattress has improved my sons ability to sleep and no longer wakes up multiple times during the night. The mattress is firm but he is very happy with it and it suits his requirements very nicely. He has since purchased pillows that he is equally delighted with. The delivery process was quick and easy also. Koala is on a winning formula with their products, delivery and customer service. If this is the future of Australian small business bring it on!

Habiba

HabibaSydney, NSW

High quality and worth the price

Bought a koala mattress queen recommended by two of our friends who have them and are convinced! We couldn’t be so happy and we waited a bit to get a single one for our daughter as it’s a bit pricey! But worth it!! My daughter is so happy to get this mattress and to be sponsoring a real koala as well; which is a real thing especially now..thanks Very much!

Carm

CarmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Early days but very happy

Nearly 3 weeks of sleeping on my mattress and no waking up With an aching back and neck, no headaches. Mattress is firm but comfortable. Very happy with my mattress so far.

Praveen

PraveenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not recommended for side sleepers

I received the King size mattress couple of weeks back. Me and my partner both are getting this numbness each night. Each night we would woke up with numb hand or numb shoulder. We both are side sleeper, and never faced this issue with any of the mattresses we used in life. There is a 120 nights trial policy, so I feel I am stuck with this mattress. The mattress itself is soft and gives support when you lay down. But every night we are waking up with numbness in our hands and shoulder. After spending above $1000 I did not expect this issue. I purchased the product after reading so many reviews. But this one is not for us :( Sad, we have to stick with the mattress for another few months. Not recommended for side sleepers.

Koala
KoalaKoala
BLD

BLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incredible! Best nights sleep

We are really delighted with all aspects of the product - from the ease of purchasing online, to the after sales service. We’d been referred by a few family members and I’m so glad we listened. We couldn’t be happier with our Investment into this wonderful mattress. We’ve not slept so well in years.
Thank you!

KateJ

KateJSydney, NSW

Very Happy

It was easy to navigate the website and pick what I wanted. The mattress was delivered on time and is incredibly comfortable. Look forward to seeing how well it lasts but all good so far.

Rhiannon

RhiannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome!

This mattress is everything. Both my husband and I are enjoying our sleep. We feel no movement when either of us move. It’s firm and cosy. The mattress was delivered super quick. The entire process has been so simple.

Adriana R.

Adriana R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value

we had to upside our mattress to a king & had heard good things about Koala & the like. Decided to give it a go & am really pleased with the mattress. Comfortable, affordable, ease of purchase & delivery is exceptional. When one person moves in bed it doesn't affect the other as much as an innerspring. Very happy.

Brianna

BriannaSydney, NSW

Loved it from the first night

Love this mattress because it is firm and supportive but it’s also soft on top. There is no movement when someone rolls over so you aren’t disturbed. I highly recommend

Sia J.

Sia J.Sydney, NSW

Great new mattress love it!

Only had my new mattress for one week now & it’s great for my back no soreness when I wake up love the firmness, hopefully it lasts for a long time.

Awesome so far, my partner and I love it

The mattress behaves as promised. My hubby and I do not feel each other moving at all, so comfy, has not sagged or changed other than hugging us to sleep

kayrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hasn't arrived!

I really wish I could review the actual mattress but 6 days since ordering and it hasn't arrived, not in a remote area so the guaranteed time frame is false.

Koala
KoalaKoala
kayr

Thanks for the response, it ended up being 8 days for delivery. We are happy with the mattress so far however the delays in delivery times should be noted in communications in future.

Wasn't sure at first

Danni

DanniSouth East Queensland, QLD

So good we bought a second one!

We bought the whole bedding package in King size (bed, mattress, linen, pillows) 1 yr ago. With a larger partner with restless legs and my lifetime back problems it was the best decision we made. Just recently bought a double for our spare bed as the King still looks and functions like new! Highly recommend

Frequently Asked Questions about Koala Mattress

Do I need to turn or rotate my Koala Mattress?

Like any mattress, it is important that you rotate the Koala Mattress from head to foot on a regular basis throughout its life to help create more even settling of the comfort layers and dispersal of weight throughout the entire product.

This is especially important within the first few months of use. The Koala Mattress has been designed so you don’t need to flip or turn it over as part of regular maintenance.

Is there a weight limit to using a Koala Mattress?

The mattress has been tested with several weighted dummies, up to 240 kg (530 lbs), and is suitable for most, if not all body types.

Why do I feel hot when using a Koala Mattress?

A foam-based mattress warms up more in comparison to conventional, spring-based mattresses after some use. Koala recommends changing the fabric type of your bed sheet or fitted sheet if you feel warm.

Do I need a bed base with a Koala Mattress?

A Koala Mattress works with any bed base type, including slat and ensemble bases. Koala recommends that you do not use your mattress directly on the floor for hygienic reasons.

Latest Consumer Questions

Nataliek

Nataliekasked

Koala Mattress

Do these mattresses limit transfer of movement. My Partner has restless leg syndrome and I am looking for a product that will limit how much of the movement I feel On the other side.

All

Allasked

Koala Mattress

We have had the Koala mattress for a month and have just noticed mould growing underneath. We have spot cleaned the cover and the mattress. Do you think the mould will have penetrated into the mattress? i.e. is it beyond repair?

Amy
Amy

Hi! This has just happened to us too! We have the koala base and mattress and noticed an odd smell. Pulled the mattress off and the base is mouldy and the mattress cover mouldy too. Luckily not through to the inner foam but it could be there and just not visible to naked eye. Shocking! Never happened with our previous mattress (springs) and base (slats), so I'm thinking it's a design fault - not enough air flow.

Alisi F
Alisi F

I’ve noticed a similar issue. Have spot cleaned my mattress and also doesn’t seem too entrenched, but having only had this mattress for 5 months, not feeling great about this development!

Tania
Tania

I have had the same problem too, Ive tried wiping it down letting it air dry, but it seems to return again.

Jyoti Bala

Jyoti Balaasked

Koala Mattress

Can I use electric blanket on it ?

Get an answer from our members and Koala representatives