1 review

1 review
Katrina W.
Katrina W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Single

So good we bought it twice!

This is our second purchase of the Paddington Bed Base Single - we bought one for our 9 year old last year and upgraded our 6 year old to the same bed last week.

Lovely design, padded edges so you don't hurt your shins, super easy to assemble the bed (no tools required) and once the bed is assembled making the bed is really quick - no ridiculous tuck in corners that I frankly don't have time for.

Customer service - excellent. Where else can you buy a bed one day and it arrives the next (or on the day if you order early enough). Also after I purchased I saw I had a 10% off offer in my inbox, Veronica Koala kindly applied as a refund it even though I had already paid. Show details

No questions yet. Read all questions about Koala Paddington Bed Base.

Compare all Koala Paddington Bed Base listings
CategoryBedsBedsBedsBeds
Price (RRP) $720$990$1,080$810
Bed TypeBed with Storage, Timber and UpholsteredBed with Storage, Timber and UpholsteredBed with Storage, Timber and UpholsteredBed with Storage, Timber and Upholstered
Dimensions 1000 x 1090 x 2240 mm1000 x 1700 x 2400 mm1000 x 2000 x 2400 mm1000 x 1240 x 2400 mm
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
ManualDownload manual