Koala WFH Desk

4.3
Jessica L.
Jessica L.Illawarra, NSW

Amazing! So happy with purchase

Love my Koala WFH desk. It arrived within a couple of days of ordering. It was so quick and easy to put together. One of the brackets for the back was a little tight, but still managed to get it on my own with no tools. Just took some wriggling. So happy with this purchase, really glad I made the decision to go with Koala furniture once more.

Purchased in February 2020 at koala for $340.00.

Rory T
Rory T

We bought two of these amazing desks!

My wife bought a Koala WFH desk back in September 2020 and loved it so much that when I was in the market for one she convinced me to get one, too. It's such great value and looks great in our home office. It has plenty of space and useful features to manage cables, and supports a heavy standing desk attachment that I use as well as two heavy monitors.

Purchased in January 2021.

Mbot
Mbot

Loving my swivel chair.

The timing of this special deal was perfect. I was looking for a height adjustable office chair without arm rests for my new-ish Koala desk (children's size) and the ad popped up. It is just what I needed.

Purchased in June 2021.

Other Desks

Great Desk

Really happy with the desk. A piece of long plank connecting 2 sides at the bottom could have been designed a little better to serve as a foot rest. It's sharp edge point towards my foot so little uncomfortable to use as foot rest.

Aside from that no complains. Easy to assemble as is the case with all Koala products.

Purchased in September 2020 for $360.00.

Terrible customer service

My Koala WFH desk was delivered a week and a half ago with a missing piece. I immediately contacted Koala and submitted a warranty claim as directed. Despite having followed-up with Koala several times, I still haven't heard from their aftercare team and am unable to build my desk. This is quite problematic as I am working and study from home at the moment without a desk.

Purchased in December 2020 for $400.00.

Koala
KoalaKoala
Melissa
Melissa

Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Desks

Find out how Koala WFH Desk compares to other Desks

Pidgie
Pidgie

Needed a hammer

One of the final pieces that slot in the back needed encouragement from a hammer because another piece was 2mm out. No matter how many times I tried the right hand side would not align and continued to be 2mm out in the slot. Since the slots are so tight, any amount out of alignment is a problem. After numerous attempts, I finally got my Dad's heavy duty old hammer and while it hammered in, I doubt I will ever get it out. Otherwise a good, lightweight desk and at 15% off at sale, reasonable for the money. Happy with purchase.

Purchased in December 2020 for $340.00.

Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.South East Queensland, QLD

This desk makes all those long Zooms bearable

My old desk was a weird height, had drawers that made the leg part of the desk too narrow and was generally uncomfortable. The Koala WFH Desk is absolutely the opposite of that desk for me and all those awful desks you've ever had.

This desk is a perfect height, has all the cables neatly arranged, has a lot of space for a lamp, a coffee, a plant and all your papers. I can set up my computer and just get started.

It's also amazingly easy to assemble, not like some of the other 'requires assembly' furniture you've had.

Purchased in December 2020 for $400.00.

Love this desk

I bought this desk when it was on special and I am very happy with it. This is the 3rd product I have purchased fro Koala. Always happy with their products and service.

Purchased in October 2020.