Kodak Cherish C220

• Audio Quality
  • Video Quality
Abbey

Abbey

Already up to my second replacement.

This has been such an unreliable device!
From freezing, to sound and screen issues. I’m up to my second replacement. The monitor itself works well and has good features - but the parent unit has been terrible!

Technical SupportKodak

Hi Stephanie, We are sorry to hear this and would love to rectify this for you. Please provide your Kodak ticket number so we can look into this for you. All the best, Kodak Smart Home Australia.

Great product however a bit too expensive

The camera is amazing especially night vision however the features are no different from others with a much lower price point.
You could argue what your paying for is the picture quality and you’d be right. We didn’t pay full price for the product and I feel the price we paid for it was exactly right. I can see him breathing in the screen so it eases my mind completely.

Purchased in June 2020 at Kodak for $280.00.

Technical SupportKodak

Hi Kylie, thank you for the feedback. Wishing you all the best for your future use. All the best, Kodak Smart Home Australia.

Review collected in partnership with Kodak

CarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very buggy camera system. Major issues with features.

Purchased in March 2020 at Bubs n Grubs Physical store for $434.00.

Carl

Thank you Oricom. As I mentioned, both Oricom staff and Kodak technical support were amazing to deal with.

Baby Monitors