Kogan 1500W Black Glass Portable Electric Panel Heater KAHTP15BLKA

Kogan 1500W Black Glass Portable Electric Panel Heater KAHTP15BLKA

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

Duck

DuckSydney, NSW

Pounding sounds when on!

We got the heater for a week, love the size and the design. It’s easy to use and heat up the space just right at the beginning. BUT, after few days, it started to have the pounding sounds and it’s a bit annoying esp during the night time when we have it on. We wonder why it will have the pounding sound as it is electric not gas or water heater pipe....

Purchased in August 2020.

Noise Level
Safety
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area
Smell No
Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

A very good little heater

I like the style of these heaters, I now have 3, they are black with glass so they tend to blend in to my decor. They look like a TV so people tend to get confused as to why I have them on my floor. The ambient heat that comes out of them is very pleasant unlike blow heaters which I find tend to dry out the air. It is a very simple set up with the timer, I can use the remote or the unit buttons to make them come on before I wake up which is handy.

Purchased in May 2018 at Kogan.com.

Noise Level