Kogan 1500W White Glass Portable Electric Panel Heater KAHTP15WHTA

Kogan 1500W White Glass Portable Electric Panel Heater KAHTP15WHTA

1.0 from 1 review

spike0108Sydney

Look elsewhere for a heater

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan

spike0108asked

Ross (from Kogan) thank you for responding. But what do you suggest? You have already sent me a replacement heater at no expense to me (which didn't work as it should) so do we keep banging away until one turns up that works.
The heater looks real flash Ross... but unfortunately they do not perform anywhere near as well as last seasons model. Most of the heat is transmitted out the back with the glass appearing to act as a heat deflector.
Can we work something out here. My wife refuses to turn on the heater because of the shocking smell. This is a real problem for Kogan. I understand the elements are always protected at time of manufacture but you need to test what they are using. What chemicals? They normally burn off after 1-2hrs use. Not this model.
Cheers
Spike0108

spike0108asked

Cheers
Spike0108

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryElectric Heaters