Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo (page 2 of 2)

KALED19DVDWA (19"), KALED16DVDWA (16")

4.5

• Picture Quality
  • Software
  • Sound Quality
Ian Clarke

Ian Clarke

Excellent product!!

Looking for a 12 volt TV with in-built DVD player for your boat, caravan, car, or any room in the house or shack? the 19" HD LED* TV with DVD player & PVR - PRO Series of TV will satisfy all your home and mobile entertainment needs. We love it!!
Very reliable and easy to use

See all Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo reviews

mishporter

mishporterasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

We too have spent all afternoon trying to solve the volume issue for the DVD combo. Volume is fine on TV but barely audible on full volume on DVD. What is the answer Kogan? I've done a factory reset and a power cycle reset. Nothing works.

Elnae
Elnae

I changed the smode to Movie which helped

Lindsay-Vovette

Lindsay-Vovetteasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

can you kindly tell me if i wish to put into my kogan 24 inch a player/ recorder to record other programs can i still do this even though i can record from kogan tv but only if i am watching that that channel my old tv i had a recorder dvd player separate to the tv but i cld record one program while watching another one? Thanking you kindly

John M C.

John M C.asked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Ejecting a DVD from kogan TV DVD combo,there is no eject button on the TV or remote. Please help?

Peter K
Peter K

Use the Record button on the remote control when in DVD mode

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives