Kogan Full HD LED TV (24")

Kogan Full HD LED TV (24")

MPN: KALED24QF7000VA

allan

allan

Very Average kogan series 5 DH5000 24 inch

My model is series 5 DH 5000 24 inch I thought for the price it would be average but this is very average there has never been a truer saying you get what you pay for and that's right. The picture is ok but the audio is an absolute shocker wouldn't buy again. Allan

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Good for PlayStation 4

Originally I bought this for my 2-system setup (My PC and PS4). It's good for PS4 (can run resolution at 1080p) but the VGA (analog) port / connection for PC can only display at 1024 x 768 resolution. I'm not sure if it's because of the Kogan TV itself or my VGA cable or my PC graphics card (my GPU supports VGA resolution up to 2048x1536). Other than that, it's a good TV for PS4. Very good price and very light too.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

SteveVBMelbourne

Great value small TV

SteveVB

The correct model number for this set is KALED24QF7000VA, not the number shown in the review page heading.

Heading now corrected.

SteveVB

Correction: this model does not have the built-in DVD player. That version is an extra $20.

See all Kogan Series 7 Full HD LED TV reviews