Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 16" (KALED16DVDZB)

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 16" (KALED16DVDZB)

MPN: KALED16DVDZB

YES it doesn't work

Try as I might using all options on the web I cannot eject a DVD from my DVD drive.. Now i am destined to look at Pirates of the Caribbean as the DVD is irremovable from the player. I hate Johnny Depp as much as I hate Kogan. Don't buy one>

Date PurchasedAug 2015

THE LIVING LEGEND

THE LIVING LEGENDgosford

Kogan 16/19 to combo

Be careful when inserting coax cable into rear of tv. Any movement will cause cable input pin to shear off. To fix is very expensive. My previous 19" Kogan has the same fault. This product is used in a motorhome and operates on 240v when in caravan park or 12v when free camping.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Richie

RichieMt Gravatt East

Got 3 uses out of it

No sound from any mode (TV, DVD, HDMI) or output (speaker, headphone, usb speaker) after only three uses. Price seemed worth it at the time but now its virtually useless except as an extra monitor for a PC. Steering well clear of Kogan from now on, obviously not worth it.

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan

See all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo reviews

samasked

hi I have a kaled16dvdzb and the remote is broken so I purchased a universal remote can you tell me what the remote code is please?

Sami

Hi there, you should be able to login to the Universal website and put the model number of your set to get the correct code, failing this give Universal a call. Hope this helps

Thanks for helping mate

Lady rider 750
Lady rider 750

hello I always ring Kogan I couldn't Evan find the eject button for my DVD on my remote but the guys at Kogan are great ring them first Jhan

Defor

Deforasked

Kogan 16" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo. Is this both 240 volt and 12volt - reviews just talk about 12v. Don

Margaret
Margaret

Yes although I have only used mine on 240.

YES THIS TV. IS BOTH 240V AND 12V..it is supplied with a 240v to 12v. transformer.....it can be used in caravan etc. where you have 12v. power source..and at home where you have a 240v outlet.....suggest you buy a tv. aerial with a 12v. amplifier so that tv. operates effectively when travelling

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryHD TVs