Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 19" (KALED19DVDVC)

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 19" (KALED19DVDVC)

MPN: KALED19DVDVC
No reviews. Be the first to review it!

Sorry, there are no reviews about Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 19" (KALED19DVDVC) but you can read 38 reviews about Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo.

Please help! There is no instruction for removing DVD from my TV combo unit. Online, Kogan says, "press Eject key on remote or TV. Of the 49 keys on my remote, there is no eject key. None on TV either. What am I missing? Thanks -
I select source , DVD then press REC (found below Vol-) and the disc ejects. Then press source again to select DTV and repeat process to load another disc. Hope this helps. I mainly watch tv on mine so had to refresh my memory also.

what's the best aerial for use in caravan?
I have used many and varied antennae , ranging in price from 100 to 250 dollars......the most effective is a product from CREST.........this is a high performance, portable aerial with inbuilt 12V booster ,. Easy to erect, and being a fold up model , storage is simple , and it gives powerful reception in low fringe areas.......it is bi directional providing both horizontal and vertical options, particularly in rural areas.....Price around 80 to 100 dollars.....Available from places like , BCF , Rays Outdoors, and on line from ebay...Product support is available from the customer service centre in Queensland.

Compare all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo