Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDVB)

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDVB)

waste of time

Bought this combo model 6 or 8 weeks ago for my caravan had tested it at home in caravan worked perfectly on 2 occasions all up about 2 hrs went on 5 day holiday today set tv up working fine turned it back on later comes up Kogan logo then the channel comes on for about 20 seconds and TV switches itself to standby mode very disappointed last product I will buy from kogan.

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan

It will fail you

We purchase this TV 2 years ago and have had trouble with it. The first one had the tuner go in it which meant that it wouldn't turn on, it would just repeat the Kogan screen on and off. It was relatively easy to have it replaced under their warranty. They ended up sending us a new one approx, 6 months ago. The new one which was upgraded to their latest model, has now also broken down with the DVD player that was used a total of 5 times, no longer working. Kogan would not extend the warranty on the replacement TV and no longer want anything to do with it as it's not under warranty anymore. Don't waste your money.

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan
White

My request number is #4439345. I was told that the warranty would not be reset and that it will continue from the purchase date

See all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo reviews

Lochlan R

Lochlan Rasked

Where can I buy one from?

Peter
Peter

I brought my Kogan from Dick Smith online. I believe Kogan have their own online store as well.

Michelleasked

Hi,
Have purchased the above TV and are unable to tune it? Any reason why? I also note that it has now been discontinued.

THE TV HAS AUTOMATIC TUNING......PRESS menu....Skip TO THE Right AND THE 3RD ICON IS THE Channel You Will see auto scan .AS THE First OPTION....click ON it That will bring up another page WHERE Country , Mode AND Start . IS Displayed...TOGGLE down to start Press enter AND wait til scan finioshes.....IT IS VERY SIMPLE,.....yeah heard the models were discontinued, perhaps because of faults

Michelle

Naturally I tried to do that before posting on here. All of the above has been done.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryHD TVs
3D CapableNo
Size28inches
CurvedNo
Smart TVNo
Replaced byKogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDVC)
Compare all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo