Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDZB)

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDZB)

Wonderful Service

I purchased my TV January 2015 and unfortunately it decided to fail just before Christmas 2016. I contacted Kogan who promptly forwarded the necessary information for me to return (at their expense). I was kept informed of progress and asked to allow up to 14 days for tech assessment. My tv arrived back on the day I had been advised and now works as it should. This is the way customer service should be many thanks kogan

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Great bedroom tv

I bought this TV after our good old faithful TV gave up. First thing it is light in weight, takes up little space and is very economical to run.
I love this TV dvd combo because it is all in one, and as someone who likes to fall asleep with the TV on I can put the sleep timer on and it all turns off were as before with the old TV the DVD would play all night.

I also purchased this online via kogan's website the transaction was smooth and easy. Shipping was well packaged and arrived in good time.

See all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo reviews

What code should I use for a chunghop em-208 universal remote for this to?
Thanks for your question. A lot of remote manufacturers unfortunately don't have codes for our TVs. If you play around with the various TV ones, you may have some luck. If a remote has a learning feature, you can use this to teach it the relevant signals from a working remote. Sorry we can't be of more assistance.

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDZB)
3D CapableNo
Size28inches
Energy Star Rating4.5stars
CurvedNo
Smart TVNo
Replaced byKogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDZC)
Compare all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo