Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDZB)

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDZB)

Sami

SamiQueensland, 4179

Wonderful Service

I purchased my TV January 2015 and unfortunately it decided to fail just before Christmas 2016. I contacted Kogan who promptly forwarded the necessary information for me to return (at their expense). I was kept informed of progress and asked to allow up to 14 days for tech assessment. My tv arrived back on the day I had been advised and now works as it should. This is the way customer service should be many thanks kogan

Date PurchasedJan 2015

jetjunk

jetjunkAU

Great bedroom tv

I bought this TV after our good old faithful TV gave up. First thing it is light in weight, takes up little space and is very economical to run.
I love this TV dvd combo because it is all in one, and as someone who likes to fall asleep with the TV on I can put the sleep timer on and it all turns off were as before with the old TV the DVD would play all night.

I also purchased this online via kogan's website the transaction was smooth and easy. Shipping was well packaged and arrived in good time.

See all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo reviews

Gkf

Gkfasked

What code should I use for a chunghop em-208 universal remote for this to?

Kogan
Ross x.Kogan

Thanks for your question.

A lot of remote manufacturers unfortunately don't have codes for our TVs. If you play around with the various TV ones, you may have some luck.

If a remote has a learning feature, you can use this to teach it the relevant signals from a working remote.

Sorry we can't be of more assistance.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryHD TVs
3D CapableNo
Size28inches
Energy Star Rating4.5stars
CurvedNo
Smart TVNo
Replaced byKogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDZC)
Compare all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo