Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZE)

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZE)

Love, love, love it.

The size is space saving and perfect for a second T.V. Its perfect for when my grand children visit regularly and so neat and tidy with no and DVD players attached and cords dangling around for the little ones to grab. The picture is clear and the DVD hasn't skipped a beat.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

My beautiful tv

Ordering on line is so easy delivery came on the day it was suppose too the tv is so clear and when I put my DVDs on wow but dumb dumb here didn't now how to start the DVD I coundnt understand the direction so rang Kogan Mark sorted it out for me. Thank u

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Absolute rubbish

I have had two kogan tvs (second one was a replacement for the "faulty" one) and both have had the same problem, the screen stops working and i have to turn it on and off continuously to get it to work. Absolute rubbish. I will never purchase kogan ever again!

See all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo reviews

Where can I get a new remote for my kaled32dvdze?
Hi, thank you for your question. Please contact our Help Desk for assistance to check the availability of replacement remotes here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Can connect movie from a phone to the TV screen?

I've just purchased a 32" TV/DVD and I can't eject the DVD disc There isn't an eject button on my remote or on the TV can you help?
Turn the power off on side of set or eject button on the remote which is located above the list function bottom right sideHi, Thank you for getting in contact. For the model KALED32DVDZE, then the details THE LIVING LEGEND provided are correct. The eject button on the remote for this model is on the left, second from the bottom (above "list"). If you have any other questions or concerns, the best course of action would be to contact our Support team on 1300 304 292 or by submitting an online inquiry here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/complete_question/support/

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZE)
3D CapableNo