Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZE)

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZE)

RangaNan

RangaNan

Love, love, love it.

The size is space saving and perfect for a second T.V. Its perfect for when my grand children visit regularly and so neat and tidy with no and DVD players attached and cords dangling around for the little ones to grab. The picture is clear and the DVD hasn't skipped a beat.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Lady rider 750

Lady rider 750Brisbane

My beautiful tv

Ordering on line is so easy delivery came on the day it was suppose too the tv is so clear and when I put my DVDs on wow but dumb dumb here didn't now how to start the DVD I coundnt understand the direction so rang Kogan Mark sorted it out for me. Thank u

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Absolute rubbish

I have had two kogan tvs (second one was a replacement for the "faulty" one) and both have had the same problem, the screen stops working and i have to turn it on and off continuously to get it to work. Absolute rubbish. I will never purchase kogan ever again!

See all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo reviews