Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZF)

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZF)

MPN: KALED32DVDZF

Lindley W.

Lindley W.South East Queensland, QLD

Lousy sound when playing a DVD

The TV volume is fine as is the picture but it’s almost impossible to hear a DVD. I’m not talking pirated DVD, I’m talking good quality DVD.
No satisfactory solution being offer by Kogan help desk so far. I’m not buying a sound bar which was one of their suggestions!

Purchased in October 2018.

Performance
Ross x.Kogan

Kelly SA

Kelly SASouth Australia

i trust Kogan.

I have used Kogan products in the past and was not hindered to purchase a tv from Kogan too. I now own 4 Kogan TVs and have never had any issues with any of them. My oldest Kogan tv is now over 5yrs old and is still going strong.
As I understand, Kogan TVs use big brand (Sony, LG, etc.) components.
This is a trust worthy brand and I recommend Kogan to all.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
John439

John439Sydney

Dissapointing sound.

Good price, great picture, pathetic sound. Almost impossible to adjust sound to an acceptable quality.
Would have given it 5 stars if only the sound was better. Seems like Kogan are trying to make you buy a sound bar so you can listen to the TV. Just did not expect it to be like this with today's technology.
So close to being really good.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
hig58

hig58buff point

great value so i broght 2

Found the Kogan online at a reasonable price soI brought the kogan 32" combo for my games room so we can put sport dvd's on when we play pool. It was very economical so I brought another one for the kids room, works gr8,I;ve had no problems at all with both.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

See all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo reviews

Geoffreyb

Geoffreybasked

Does the DVD play Regions 1 & 2?

SHIRL

SHIRLasked

Can I buy a replacement remote control?

Brian.

Brian.asked

My Kogan KALED32DVDZF SUDDENLY Refuses To Eject The DVD...My Normal Function Of Selecting ''Input'',''DVD'' & Pressing The ''Eject'' Button At The Rear Of The TV Set Now Does NOTHING !... & The DVD Remains Stuck Inside The TV...Any Help Appreciated. Thanks Brian.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryHD TVs