Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZF)

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZF)

MPN: KALED32DVDZF

Lousy sound when playing a DVD

The TV volume is fine as is the picture but it’s almost impossible to hear a DVD. I’m not talking pirated DVD, I’m talking good quality DVD.
No satisfactory solution being offer by Kogan help desk so far. I’m not buying a sound bar which was one of their suggestions!

Purchased in October 2018.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality
Hi Lindley, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been disappointed by your interactions with our Help Desk and with your unit. We take the timeliness and quality of our Customer Service very seriously and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. The best way for us to be able to help rectify this matter is via creating a ticket, which you can do so at the below link: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/ This will put you in direct contact with our support team, who are experienced in handling this sort of matter. If you have any questions at all about this process, please do not hesitate to message me and I will be more than happy to assist.

i trust Kogan.

I have used Kogan products in the past and was not hindered to purchase a tv from Kogan too. I now own 4 Kogan TVs and have never had any issues with any of them. My oldest Kogan tv is now over 5yrs old and is still going strong.
As I understand, Kogan TVs use big brand (Sony, LG, etc.) components.
This is a trust worthy brand and I recommend Kogan to all.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Dissapointing sound.

Good price, great picture, pathetic sound. Almost impossible to adjust sound to an acceptable quality.
Would have given it 5 stars if only the sound was better. Seems like Kogan are trying to make you buy a sound bar so you can listen to the TV. Just did not expect it to be like this with today's technology.
So close to being really good.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

great value so i broght 2

Found the Kogan online at a reasonable price soI brought the kogan 32" combo for my games room so we can put sport dvd's on when we play pool. It was very economical so I brought another one for the kids room, works gr8,I;ve had no problems at all with both.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

See all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo reviews

Does the DVD play Regions 1 & 2?

Can I buy a replacement remote control?

My Kogan KALED32DVDZF SUDDENLY Refuses To Eject The DVD...My Normal Function Of Selecting ''Input'',''DVD'' & Pressing The ''Eject'' Button At The Rear Of The TV Set Now Does NOTHING !... & The DVD Remains Stuck Inside The TV...Any Help Appreciated. Thanks Brian.

Compare all Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo