Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32LH6000DQA)

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32LH6000DQA)

MPN: KALED32LH6000DQA

Julian

JulianMelbourne

Rally good bedroom telly

I bought mine on line from Kogan when it was on special for $149. Didn't expect much but think it's really good value. Picture is ok. Sound is a bit tinny, but for the $149 delivered, I'm not complaining. Easy to setup and I'm really happy with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

a79

a79Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for my 5 yo and 2 yo to watch their shows on

This has been great for us my children love watching DVDs on this Tv having the DVD player built in is so much easier with young children around.

The quality is reasonable and perfectly good for our (my children's) usage. Looks smart and is easy enough to set up and use.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Not bad for the price

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Sitiva pihema

Sitiva pihemahighland park

Perfect

All i can say is ! Perfect perfect perfect perfect like a thousand time , i guess im jist that type of person that enjoys every little material thing in life! Loved it anyways .. theres not one moment when it is not occupied . always in use all day

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Harrington

HarringtonSydney, NSW

Great TV

I bought this model for my sons room - it’s a perfect size and the picture and volume are clear. The added DVD player is great and it works well. The price is cheaper than most other retailers for the similar product. My son found this product easy to use and set up.

Date PurchasedJan 2018