Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32LH6000DQA)

Kogan LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32LH6000DQA)

MPN: KALED32LH6000DQA

Rally good bedroom telly

I bought mine on line from Kogan when it was on special for $149. Didn't expect much but think it's really good value. Picture is ok. Sound is a bit tinny, but for the $149 delivered, I'm not complaining. Easy to setup and I'm really happy with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Perfect for my 5 yo and 2 yo to watch their shows on

This has been great for us my children love watching DVDs on this Tv having the DVD player built in is so much easier with young children around.

The quality is reasonable and perfectly good for our (my children's) usage. Looks smart and is easy enough to set up and use.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Not bad for the price

I purchased the Kogan 32 TV-DVD combo after my Pye PY210 21 inch CRT TV I brought in 1995 died in January after 22 years of faithful service. I am happy with the quality of the picture and the set up of the EPG display.

There are a couple flaws however. There are ports on the side and the rear. The ports at the rear are difficult to access being aligned downwards and not outwards.

My other major issue is the scheduling of programs to record. There is a schedule button in the EPG display but it only displays WHAT has been scheduled and does not offer a scheduling option itself. To schedule a program for recording it is necessary to go deep into the MENU to other options and then select PVR and Scheduling. Here you can set a recording by start and finish times and channel much in the same way long way on the old VCRs. I like the option for this long hand mode of setting recordings where I can add a few extra minutes if the broadcast is delayed in starting but would also have liked a shorter route in EPG of just selecting a program in EPG and having it added to the scheduled list.

P.S. My usual email address I entered through copy/paste from my email program into this form showed up as "invalid". WT......? I had to use a Gmail address instead.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Perfect

All i can say is ! Perfect perfect perfect perfect like a thousand time , i guess im jist that type of person that enjoys every little material thing in life! Loved it anyways .. theres not one moment when it is not occupied . always in use all day

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Great TV

I bought this model for my sons room - it’s a perfect size and the picture and volume are clear. The added DVD player is great and it works well. The price is cheaper than most other retailers for the similar product. My son found this product easy to use and set up.

Date PurchasedJan 2018