Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo Questions & Answers

24" (KALED24EH6000DVA), 16" (KALED16DVDZB), 19" (KALED19DVDVB), 19" (KALED19DVDVC), 19" (KALED19DVDZC) and 9 more

32 questions from our users

Do I need extra connections to play the inbuilt DVD player?

Does the DVD play Regions 1 & 2?

I have just bought a KALED32QH5000SKA and i would like to know how to turn off the energy saver as it is very annoying? ivan cochrane soak40@hotmail.com

can this tv/dvd play region 2 discs?
No idea ... you’d need to check the manual, I just use standard dvds for my children though and have never had a problem

Can I buy a replacement remote control?

My Kogan KALED32DVDZF SUDDENLY Refuses To Eject The DVD...My Normal Function Of Selecting ''Input'',''DVD'' & Pressing The ''Eject'' Button At The Rear Of The TV Set Now Does NOTHING !... & The DVD Remains Stuck Inside The TV...Any Help Appreciated. Thanks Brian.

can you please tell me if the dvd player is multi zone or just zone 4 Model is 19EH6000DRA

Where can I get a new remote for my kaled32dvdze?
Hi, thank you for your question. Please contact our Help Desk for assistance to check the availability of replacement remotes here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Can connect movie from a phone to the TV screen?

Where can I buy one from?
I brought my Kogan from Dick Smith online. I believe Kogan have their own online store as well.

I ave a 28 inches kogan LED TV a model no: KALED28DVDZA. I have some movies on my flash drive but when I played it via d flash port, I got only d movie audio without d video. I was informed to use a video format my TV supports but I searched everywhere I cld 2 get my TV media format but got nothing. Dis is very frustrating as I ave downloaded different video format, yet my TV does not support. Kindly help me out?

I have a Kogan kaled19dvdvb and it no longer works I think the power cord doesn’t transfer the power. The remote hasn’t worked either I am wondering where I could get replacements?
After my kogan TV died. Same as yours “no power.” My research found that repairs would cost more than a new replacement. I tried replacing the power cord, so it was an internal thing. I’d also opened it up to see if it had burnt out capacitors a common problem. Didn’t find any. Next I threw it in the bin.I have small electronics guy on the central coast! he only charges $30 to take a look at the problem. Then that comes off the bill if fixable. Ask around in your local area & someone has a guy that mite do similar. It does sounds like the cord to me.

I have a 19" television DVD combo and there is a DVD stuck in and I can't get it out, can you help please??
Sorry I don't have an answer for that. Try calling Kogan.I have at one time managed it but cannot repeat the sequence of buttons to press. I do know that the buttons were located mid left of the paddle I've recently seen these TVs off loaded at $60 each so Kogan don't like them either. Good luckHi, we're sorry to hear about this. If the DVD is not ejecting with the button on the remote, the TV may require a repair. We'd recommend getting in touch with our Support Team who can assist you with this. You can call us on 1300 304 292 or submit an online inquiry here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/complete_question/

Hi there have you still got the Kogan 32 in led tv dvd player combo series 6 LH6000 selling for $215...plus delivery? kind regards Glyn...Phone 0431526790
Yes we are still using the Kogan TV.sorry no its gpne

I have a new Kogan 19inch TVDVD in my van . I cannot eject DVD . There is no eject button on remote control. Any idea?
On our remote there is a button on the right second from bottom with an inverted triangle shame, also above the word repeat. We had the same trouble finding how to eject the disc. Bit stupid really.Found answer press " REC button beneath volume control.Believe it or not REC is meant to recover DVD & not record!!!!!. cheers Russell

What size is the biggest 12 vlt TV?
Not sure. Try the Kogan site under TVsNot sure if they have any left but I think 28" was the biggest.

What code should I use for a chunghop em-208 universal remote for this to?
Thanks for your question. A lot of remote manufacturers unfortunately don't have codes for our TVs. If you play around with the various TV ones, you may have some luck. If a remote has a learning feature, you can use this to teach it the relevant signals from a working remote. Sorry we can't be of more assistance.

hi I have a kaled16dvdzb and the remote is broken so I purchased a universal remote can you tell me what the remote code is please?
Hi there, you should be able to login to the Universal website and put the model number of your set to get the correct code, failing this give Universal a call. Hope this helps SamiThanks for helping matehello I always ring Kogan I couldn't Evan find the eject button for my DVD on my remote but the guys at Kogan are great ring them first Jhan

if i have a problem, do I have to pay return freight? For a TV that can amount to a lot, on top of the original price
Hi Maree, Thank you for your question. If there's any issue under warranty, we'll pay for the return shipping. Please rest assured that you've fully covered for any manufacturing fault or defect and if anything does occur, our friendly Support team will be able to assist.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives