Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo Questions & Answers

32" (KALED32LH6000DQA), 19" (KALED19DVDVB), 32" (KALED32DVDZF), etc...

40 questions from our users

Arlbill

Arlbillasked

16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

The TV/DVD player is refusing to allow any inputs but DTV. When you try to play a DVD you get 1DVD on lower edge of screen, then "no signal" comes up. Have tried factory reset, and turning off and on. Kogan help pages are impenetrable with no easy way to make a complaint or get help. Very limited options. I guess they really dont want to know!

Samson N.

Samson N.asked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZE)

How can i get a code for my tv? got a new universal remote but i dont know the code for kale32dvdze..

Errol Smith

Errol Smithasked

16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

We have been given a 16" led & dvd Player combo. I would like to know is this a digital tv and if not, will I need a set top box to go with it?

Lorraine S

Lorraine Sasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 16" (KALED16DVDZB)

How do I do a factory reset

Lindley W.

Sorry, Lorraine. I can’t help you. Maybe get onto Kogan Support.

Tom M.

Tom M.asked

16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

I have a KALED24qf7000dva and the sound when watching DVDs is poor . I see there is a soundbar that might suit??? Can I have more info to assure me that the bar would be compatible??? Ta

Carmen S.

Carmen S.asked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 16" (KALED16DVDZB)

Hi, do you have any of these available at all or know where I could find some please. Thanks Carmen

peter g6

peter g6asked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZE)

what is the stand for this model

Ellieasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDZE)

Can I attach a Wi-Fi enabled set top box to this tv to access streaming services?

Angela W.

Angela W.asked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 19" (KALED19DVDVB)

Do I need extra connections to play the inbuilt DVD player?

Geoffreyb

Geoffreybasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZF)

Does the DVD play Regions 1 & 2?

i cochrane

i cochraneasked

16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

I have just bought a KALED32QH5000SKA and i would like to know how to turn off the energy saver as it is very annoying?
ivan cochrane
soak40@hotmail.com

Lindley W.asked

16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

We purchased a 32” LED Tv and DVD combo and the volume control on the TV is excellent, the DVD is almost impossible to hear. We have adjusted everything as per the instructions and had several emails to and from Kogan help desk . So far that’s been useless, buy a sound bar (why? surely having DVD volume is a given) turn it up ( Duh) poor quality DVD, No it’s not and oh well it’s not a fault.
Has anyone else had this problem? And more importantly, has any one solved it.
Lindley

pete

peteasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDZE)

can this tv/dvd play region 2 discs?

a79
a79

No idea ... you’d need to check the manual, I just use standard dvds for my children though and have never had a problem

Ellie

I recently tried region 1 and 2 discs in mine and they work no problem.

SHIRL

SHIRLasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZF)

Can I buy a replacement remote control?

Brian.

Brian.asked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZF)

My Kogan KALED32DVDZF SUDDENLY Refuses To Eject The DVD...My Normal Function Of Selecting ''Input'',''DVD'' & Pressing The ''Eject'' Button At The Rear Of The TV Set Now Does NOTHING !... & The DVD Remains Stuck Inside The TV...Any Help Appreciated. Thanks Brian.

IVAN

IVANasked

16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

can you please tell me if the dvd player is multi zone or just zone 4 Model is 19EH6000DRA

Sarah

Sarahasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZE)

Where can I get a new remote for my kaled32dvdze?

Kogan
RossKogan

Hi, thank you for your question.

Please contact our Help Desk for assistance to check the availability of replacement remotes here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Sarett

Sarettasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZE)

Can connect movie from a phone to the TV screen?

Lochlan R

Lochlan Rasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDVB)

Where can I buy one from?

Peter
Peter

I brought my Kogan from Dick Smith online. I believe Kogan have their own online store as well.

sammy

sammyasked

16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

I ave a 28 inches kogan LED TV a model no: KALED28DVDZA. I have some movies on my flash drive but when I played it via d flash port, I got only d movie audio without d video. I was informed to use a video format my TV supports but I searched everywhere I cld 2 get my TV media format but got nothing. Dis is very frustrating as I ave downloaded different video format, yet my TV does not support. Kindly help me out?

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo