Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo Questions & Answers

24" (KALED24EH6000DVA), 16" (KALED16DVDZB), 19" (KALED19DVDVB), 19" (KALED19DVDVC), 19" (KALED19DVDZC) and 9 more

34 questions from our users

peter g6

peter g6asked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZE)

what is the stand for this model

Ellieasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDZE)

Can I attach a Wi-Fi enabled set top box to this tv to access streaming services?

Angela W.

Angela W.asked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 19" (KALED19DVDVB)

Do I need extra connections to play the inbuilt DVD player?

Geoffreyb

Geoffreybasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZF)

Does the DVD play Regions 1 & 2?

i cochrane

i cochraneasked

16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

I have just bought a KALED32QH5000SKA and i would like to know how to turn off the energy saver as it is very annoying?
ivan cochrane
soak40@hotmail.com

Lindley W.

Lindley W.asked

16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

We purchased a 32” LED Tv and DVD combo and the volume control on the TV is excellent, the DVD is almost impossible to hear. We have adjusted everything as per the instructions and had several emails to and from Kogan help desk . So far that’s been useless, buy a sound bar (why? surely having DVD volume is a given) turn it up ( Duh) poor quality DVD, No it’s not and oh well it’s not a fault.
Has anyone else had this problem? And more importantly, has any one solved it.
Lindley

pete

peteasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDZE)

can this tv/dvd play region 2 discs?

a79
a79

No idea ... you’d need to check the manual, I just use standard dvds for my children though and have never had a problem

Ellie

I recently tried region 1 and 2 discs in mine and they work no problem.

SHIRL

SHIRLasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZF)

Can I buy a replacement remote control?

Brian.

Brian.asked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZF)

My Kogan KALED32DVDZF SUDDENLY Refuses To Eject The DVD...My Normal Function Of Selecting ''Input'',''DVD'' & Pressing The ''Eject'' Button At The Rear Of The TV Set Now Does NOTHING !... & The DVD Remains Stuck Inside The TV...Any Help Appreciated. Thanks Brian.

IVAN

IVANasked

16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

can you please tell me if the dvd player is multi zone or just zone 4 Model is 19EH6000DRA

Sarah

Sarahasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZE)

Where can I get a new remote for my kaled32dvdze?

Ross x.Kogan

Hi, thank you for your question.

Please contact our Help Desk for assistance to check the availability of replacement remotes here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Sarett

Sarettasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 32" (KALED32DVDZE)

Can connect movie from a phone to the TV screen?

Lochlan R

Lochlan Rasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDVB)

Where can I buy one from?

Peter
Peter

I brought my Kogan from Dick Smith online. I believe Kogan have their own online store as well.

sammy

sammyasked

16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

I ave a 28 inches kogan LED TV a model no: KALED28DVDZA. I have some movies on my flash drive but when I played it via d flash port, I got only d movie audio without d video. I was informed to use a video format my TV supports but I searched everywhere I cld 2 get my TV media format but got nothing. Dis is very frustrating as I ave downloaded different video format, yet my TV does not support. Kindly help me out?

Carolyn G

Carolyn Gasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 19" (KALED19DVDVB)

I have a Kogan kaled19dvdvb and it no longer works I think the power cord doesn’t transfer the power. The remote hasn’t worked either I am wondering where I could get replacements?

Camper
Camper

After my kogan TV died. Same as yours “no power.” My research found that repairs would cost more than a new replacement. I tried replacing the power cord, so it was an internal thing. I’d also opened it up to see if it had burnt out capacitors a common problem. Didn’t find any. Next I threw it in the bin.

hig58

I have small electronics guy on the central coast! he only charges $30 to take a look at the problem. Then that comes off the bill if fixable. Ask around in your local area & someone has a guy that mite do similar. It does sounds like the cord to me.

jand

jandasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 19" (KALED19DVDVB)

I have a 19" television DVD combo and there is a DVD stuck in and I can't get it out, can you help please??

John439

Sorry I don't have an answer for that. Try calling Kogan.

Dave
Dave

I have at one time managed it but cannot repeat the sequence of buttons to press.
I do know that the buttons were located mid left of the paddle
I've recently seen these TVs off loaded at $60 each so Kogan don't like them either.
Good luck

Ross x.Kogan

Hi, we're sorry to hear about this.

If the DVD is not ejecting with the button on the remote, the TV may require a repair.

We'd recommend getting in touch with our Support Team who can assist you with this. You can call us on 1300 304 292 or submit an online inquiry here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/complete_question/

Glyn D

Glyn Dasked

16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Hi there have you still got the Kogan 32 in led tv dvd player combo series 6 LH6000 selling for $215...plus delivery? kind regards Glyn...Phone 0431526790

John439

Yes we are still using the Kogan TV.

sorry no its gpne

Russell 1945asked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 19" (KALED19DVDVB)

I have a new Kogan 19inch TVDVD in my van . I cannot eject DVD . There is no eject button on remote control. Any idea?

John439

On our remote there is a button on the right second from bottom with an inverted triangle shame, also above the word repeat.
We had the same trouble finding how to eject the disc. Bit stupid really.

Russell 1945

Found answer press " REC button beneath volume control.Believe it or not REC is meant to recover DVD & not record!!!!!. cheers Russell

Jason

Jasonasked

16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

What size is the biggest 12 vlt TV?

Not sure. Try the Kogan site under TVs

hig58

Not sure if they have any left but I think 28" was the biggest.

Gkf

Gkfasked

LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo 28" (KALED28DVDZB)

What code should I use for a chunghop em-208 universal remote for this to?

Ross x.Kogan

Thanks for your question.

A lot of remote manufacturers unfortunately don't have codes for our TVs. If you play around with the various TV ones, you may have some luck.

If a remote has a learning feature, you can use this to teach it the relevant signals from a working remote.

Sorry we can't be of more assistance.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives