Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo

Kogan 16" / 19" / 28" / 32" LED TV (HD) & DVD Player Combo (page 2 of 2)

24" (KALED24EH6000DVA), 16" (KALED16DVDZB), 19" (KALED19DVDVB), 19" (KALED19DVDVC), 19" (KALED19DVDZC) and 9 more

Great value

This unit is great and picture/sound quality is excellent when suitable aerial is attached. I have it in a downstairs poor reception area with bunny ears aerial and picture/sound quality is great. It would be great for a child's rumpus or bedroom. Assistance from Kogan in setting up was prompt.

Faulty Product

First purchased in June 2015. Worked well for a couple of months and then died. Replacement tv faulty as well, same problem i.e unable to scan channels. Tv does not recognise the scan.
Also, replaced the aerial, all cables, booster and amplifier. Tried a friend's tv and it worked perfectly. Called in a tv repairman and his diagnosis was the set was faulty.

Great little tv

We purchased this for camping so the kids could watch at bed time or in bad weather, have to say it's a great little tv, works well with the hard drive and we even set it up with Ariel to watch the afl grand final on whilst camped at the beach

waste of time

Bought this combo model 6 or 8 weeks ago for my caravan had tested it at home in caravan worked perfectly on 2 occasions all up about 2 hrs went on 5 day holiday today set tv up working fine turned it back on later comes up Kogan logo then the channel comes on for about 20 seconds and TV switches itself to standby mode very disappointed last product I will buy from kogan.

Hi Tracy, Thanks for posting a review! We're very sorry to hear that you've had an issue with your TV. Have you been in touch with our Support team for assistance? We can be contacted on 1300 304 292 and would be happy to help. If you would prefer, we do have a live chat option on our website as well as an email form which can be accessed here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/

It will fail you

We purchase this TV 2 years ago and have had trouble with it. The first one had the tuner go in it which meant that it wouldn't turn on, it would just repeat the Kogan screen on and off. It was relatively easy to have it replaced under their warranty. They ended up sending us a new one approx, 6 months ago. The new one which was upgraded to their latest model, has now also broken down with the DVD player that was used a total of 5 times, no longer working. Kogan would not extend the warranty on the replacement TV and no longer want anything to do with it as it's not under warranty anymore. Don't waste your money.

Hi White, Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your purchase at Kogan.com! We're very sorry to hear that you're now having issues with the DVD player. So that we can review the situation and make sure that we've done everything that we can under the circumstances, could you please provide your order number?My request number is #4439345. I was told that the warranty would not be reset and that it will continue from the purchase date

Very disappointing !

Picture quality is great providing it hasn't started pixelating and we can actually get a channel. Had to buy a booster to get some of the channels we get on every other TV in the house. The DVD gets stuck as well and we have to manipulate it with a knife. This was my daughters birthday present. Don't we feel bad. I will never, ever make that mistake again.

Great bedroom tv

I bought this TV after our good old faithful TV gave up. First thing it is light in weight, takes up little space and is very economical to run.
I love this TV dvd combo because it is all in one, and as someone who likes to fall asleep with the TV on I can put the sleep timer on and it all turns off were as before with the old TV the DVD would play all night.

I also purchased this online via kogan's website the transaction was smooth and easy. Shipping was well packaged and arrived in good time.

Good product

I am happy with the TV and DVDs player, it's an ideal size for the room it is in.The quality of graphics are ideal and controls easy to use

TV excellent but had trouble with remote control

Remote kept going through batteries really quick, then one day it was hot around battery area and would not work.

Was a good deal and delivered promptly.

This item is good value for money, however we are not really happy with the color of the picture.It otherwise works well.

Fabulous Television

This is the second TV I have purchased from Kogan (the first being a 46" borderless) and I am very satisfied with both. The 32" combo sits in the dining/kitchen area and is the ideal size. Having the DVD player built in is excellent as we have 4 children who often want to watch different movies/ TV programs. I would recommend Kogan TV sets to anyone.

Great Value

The combo DVD player, digital TV from Kogan was everything i expected, plus. Pricing excellent, functionality perfect, and delivered quickly, in perfect condition, total first experience hassle free!!

Spot on advice

I have ordered quite a few things through Kogan and have been pleased with all of them. When I needed some help to decide which accessories suited my new phone the advice I was given by Kogan was spot on. Delivery is quick and on time. I have recommended Kogan to friends. Thanks

KOGAN

This TV is TERRIBLE.
The LED quality is absolutely woeful. Move slightly away from directly in line with the screen and it turns to garbage, dull or black.
Worse, there is NO adjustment on the supplied stand to adjust the screen angle, so now it is propped up with a screw driver so I can watch it on my desk. Sound quality poor. It does have a DVD player but because the sound and picture quality is SO bad, I don't use it. I have since purchased a Soniq brand LED from JB HiFi and am very happy with that product, so much that now I have purchased a second one.
I am very disappointed in this Kogan product after reading all the hype - and will NEVER purchase anything else from that company. Products are cheap - for a reason.
nothing
picture quality - very poor. Sound quality - no quality. No screen angle adjustment on the stand

Avoid Kogan

Bought a 32" LED, product arrived quickly, purchase was easy. TV worked well for 3 months, then the built in DVD went on the blink, would not play then would not spit DVD's back out, had only used the DVD 4-5 times. Contacted Kogan then the dramas began. What was the purchase ID, gave a number from the email confirmation, no that was wrong copied purchase confirmation email, no needed the paperwork with delivery. It was a delivery docket, thats all, no needed the "paperwork", note an online shop. Could not get any sense out of them, then they just simply stopped replying, tried to find a phone number to no avail. Only a $389 TV so I just gave up. TV still works, DVD does not, but left a very bad taste in my mouth and it was clear, delay and frustration were the modus operendi. I guess they won because I gave up. Sad because I had bought several items including a digital photo frame, speakers, etc and the operating model seemed to be good. Will not again however, if you can't meet basic, legally required, warranty support issues you should not be in business.
Quick delivery, picture quality good
Poor support

Hi Chris. Your TV is fully covered by an Australia wide warranty, but in order to assist you we need your purchase information (order ID, email address used to place order etc). We3 do not send physical paperwork with your order so this will not be required. Once you have provided this information to our team we can troubleshoot the issue and arrange a warranty repair.

Pay a Bit More and Buy Something Decent

Bought this TV in August 2011. It has worked fine since, though not our main telly so has only seen about 2-3 hours of use per day. Sound quality is a bit lacking but otherwise good value for money... until this week when it would no longer turn on. Power LED is red with mains connected but none of the TVs buttons do anything, nor do the remote's. I have tested the remote output as per Kogan cust serv dept suggestion (using my iPhone camera to see the IR transmitter light flashing away - didn't know you could do that!) and its fine. So, Kogan want us to ship it back to them for a look-see for £80 inc courier. No thanks. This is appalling quality in this day and age. My advice is to pay a bit more and buy something that'll last a good 5 years - any other mainstream make will do this in my experience.