Kogan 5.2L Digital Low Fat 1800W Air Fryer KA5LDGAFRYA

Kogan 5.2L Digital Low Fat 1800W Air Fryer KA5LDGAFRYA

Glenny18Vic, 3300

Impressed and one of the best.

I have a couple of Air Fryers and this Kogan one I use the most because of its simplicity and reliability. It is very easy to use and I like the fact that I can adjust the settings while it is cooking. Easy to clean and large enough for our needs. I can have fat free fish and chips for two in a short time. Very versatile with the amount of different things I can cook, I would recommend this Air Fryer over most other brands.

Purchased in May 2019 at Kogan.com for $69.00.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it

This is the perfect size for me to cook a meal. It’s easy to work and carry. It’s easy to put in the dishwasher to clean and cooks meals quickly.

Purchased in January 2019 at On line for $89.00.

JennjneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely can’t live without this one

Have had three previous air fryers, none as good as this one. The first two had the fryer baskets with lots of nasty little nooks and crannies to wash...not good.
This one is a clean design with no areas that can’t be cleaned easily. I do put it on a wooden cutting board when I use it, in case the heat damages my kitchen surface. i loved this so much i bought an extra one for my grandaughter for her first flat. I have a glass pyrex dish that I use to cook liquid foods in, works well but the best and most used food is potato chips....wow, wonderful.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kogan.com for $180.00.

Ken

KenHunter Region, NSW

Healthy Cooking.

Always on the lookout for cooking products that offer a healthy alternative and Air Fryers fit the bill perfectly. Great for cooking frozen fish, chips and virtually any frozen products completely fat free. Also fantastic for baked vegetables, much quicker and healthier than alternative methods. Highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kogan.com for $120.00.

Christine

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent!

Very nice AF, easy to use and cook good food. Cooked everything with it, roast chicken, veggie, pie, sausage... Uses less oil and make healthy food! Only catch is it is a bit hard to clean the basket, but i still very satisfied with this product!

Purchased in August 2017 at eBay for $120.00.

Product is used: Daily

Chris15

Chris15Sydney, NSW

Love this purchase

So easy to use and clean.. the only reason I not give full stars is the basket is difficult to dislodge.. I really have to try a few times to separate it for cleaning.. strength is required and as I do have arthritis it is difficult.. I do eventually get it.. maybe over time it will loosen or something.. apart from that I use this all the time.. and I do like the way it cooks I can set and wait for the alarm to sound.. 9 out of 10..

Date PurchasedDec 2018

JJZ

JJZ

Great while it works

Had one for 3 months and then it died, took 9 days to get a coherent response from Kogan. At one stage when I asked for an update after a few days of silence, I received an email telling me they are going to email me!

Photos/videos of the fault wasn’t enough, I have to somehow package and return it before they’ll refund or replace it.

Airfryer itself was awesome but the combination of poor service and by the looks of it, poor quality means I’d recommend you avoid Kogan and this product if you want something that’s going to last.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value!

This is my second Kogan air fryer. While I was unable to get the same model the second time round I must say again I am happy

This works just as well as I’d hoped delivering crisp hot foods without the hassle.

I would recommend this product and know you’ll get value!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Beccal

BeccalNarellan

Does the job!

It does it’s job a bit hard to clean and takes a while to heat up but none the less works, wouldn’t recommend for anything other than chips and meat, everything else it claims to do just burns :/ it’s a good size for the bench top on a positive note.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Stanto

StantoVIC, 3030

Exceeded expectations for my first air fryer

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Debra

Debra

I like my air fryer great food

Yes I love my air fryer great food less fat Great product great to wash & pull apart to clean I would recommend to family and friends about the air fryer to purchase,we are eating less fat good to cook chicken, sausages chicken pices fish dim sim chips pies baked apples

Date PurchasedJan 2016

upanddown

upanddownMelbourne

Cooks well but smaller capacity than anticipated

Excellent cooker but is smaller than my current unit. Kogan cooking times are overstated but when cooked, food is very well done. I found the rotisserie function works well but is limited to smaller cuts of pork and lamb and had to cook as in normal oven on the rack rather than use rotisserie. Cooking chips was great but took longer than stated in book.(25 mins and not 15). If the unit could take a larger size I would be quite happy to buy another, and it is easy to clean as my current (cheaper) unit has a glass bowl whereas the Kogan unit is stainless steel. Good recipes in the book also

Date PurchasedMay 2018

BryanXM

BryanXMAdelaide

Generally easy to use.

It did produced some unpleasant smell initially but now seems gone. The good aspects of this air fryer are: good volume, easy to use and clean. However, the food not always being cooked evenly as it doesn’t have automatic turning function. In general, it is a friendly cooking aid for the family especially for crispy chips.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Anna

Anna

Good for the price

The machine cooks fairly evenly. I prefer the flat based air fryers because they cook much more evenly, but this one gets a much better crisp do the trade off is well worth it. Its not the easiest to clean with all its nooks and cranny, but it is small enough to store in the corner behind your knife block. Good purchase for a good price

Date PurchasedSep 2017
kealf

kealfPerth

Great Kitchen item

Didn’t think I’d be using this item so often. Makes cooking a breeze. So far it’s great for chips, chicken wings, and lamb cuts. Just toss them in and select the frying mode based on the symbols. Quite simple really. Works really well if you used the pre marinated chicken wings bought from the supermarket .

TuffyTee

TuffyTeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing!!!!!!!

I love my air fryer! It cooks everything so much faster and the clean up is much easier. No more oil splatter and greasy kitchens! It cooks great roasts, amazing crackling!!!! Yummy pizzas, crunchy chips. I've basically stopped having to use my oven to cook anything as I'd just take out my air fryer. Less electricity is a bonus!
The unit is easy to keep clean and the basket is non stick so no scrubbing required. Can always use steaming paper but I haven't bothered. The basket is a good size too. No complains at all. Price is excellent too as it does just as well as expensive units!

Mark Allport

Mark AllportBrisbane, qld

Works as it should

Had this for just over 12 months now and gets used on a weekly basis. Bought when it was on offer and well worth the money. It gets hot really quickly and timer settings are accurate. Cleaning is one of the main features of this as it very easy and comes apart very well. You wont regret your purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Paris

Paris

Love it

Never used an air fryer before and it is wonderful. It add new ways of cooking, allowing more variety without adding the fat. It heats up very fast, cooks perfectly and is very easy to clean. We keep it outside for the smell but it doesn’t even need it as no smell comes out of it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Prat

PratMelbourne

Good and Perfect sized fryer with value

Haven't really used much but impressed with usage and quality. Food were cooked perfectly and did not loose taste as much as I was expecting to be taste diffrent than regular frying. I wish it has special compartment for oil like dishwasher or washing machine. Airfryer was also impressive because while I would have traditionally used two appliances to fry it a microwave to defrost and a pan or deep fryer to cook the food, in this instance I simply needed one. Pretty cool.

Mara

MaraMelbourne

Healthy Fries Finally

Used to wonder how healthy is it to eat fries so often especially when your kid loves it. Here ios the answer finally. Kogan Airfryer is for those who want to use less oil and still eat tasty fries. Not just fries but also easy to cook many dishes. Kogan is a reliable even though it costs less compared to other brands. This model doesnt consume too much electricity either. Big enough basket for cooking and easy to clean. Build quality could be better though.
Overall we like this model...Healthy Fries is the new mantra!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

James C

James Casked

Hi.
I've just bought this and I'm struggling to get crispy chips. I've preheated to 200 degrees for 10 minutes and then cooked for 20 minutes but they're slightly frozen. Put it on for another 20 and they were no longer frozen but not crispy either. I've noticed that it doesn't seem to hot after the 20 minutes so maybe it's struggling to reach the temperature? Any help would be appreciated

Jennjne

Surprising, perhaps its a faulty one. I cook my frozen chips on 200 for under 20 mins and they are very well done. I also give mine a shake in the basket at least once. I think you need to take it back to where you bought it from

Glenny18

Something sounds wrong, i get crispy chips or the crispness I like in a pretty quick time, I use frozen chips McCains deli range are good and cook on either 200 or 180 and overall about ten to twelve minutes, also depending on the size of the chips there are different sizes in the deli range but for just a usual size chip it should be pretty quick. Kogan and all other brands except for philips have a flat botton so they do take a bit longer where as the Philips air fryers are much quicker because of the curved bottom but the have the patent on that. Sometimes it helps to help to spray a little spray olive oil on them, I use Red Island.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryAir Fryers