Kogan 9-in-1 KAMOP51STMA

MPN: KAMOP51STMA

2.7

Robert G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Worked fine initially and started using it more but the heat knob stopped working so that I was only able to use it on low, but even then started working intermittently.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kogan.com for A$46.99.

Floor Type Tiles
Robert G.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I only started to use this more often once I found the benefits and the issues would have surfaced earlier during the warranty period if I hadn't waited so long to use it. So it physically wasn't that old.

JAP1

JAP1Unanderra

Not good

I had a 15 in 1 Kogan steam mop- it broke down. Kogan replaced after several months & nearly causing me a nervous breakdown but now the replacement has exactly the same problem & I am having the same trouble contacting Kogan as before. Not much of a recommendation. All I can say is the company is extremely hard to contact and difficult to get any service from.

Purchased in February 2018.

Floor Type Linoleum and Tiles
Sandra

SandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just stopped working

Bought this mop a few years ago and only used it a few times.
The last time I tried it just doesn't work at all. Completely dead, Its like its not even plugged in!
Very disappointing as when I first started using it I through it worked very well.

I found it difficult to call anybody from Kogan regarding a repair and just gave up in the end.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

bidol

bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Small but powerful!

I was really impressed with this steam mop it was the first thing I’ve brought from Kogan and so far so good! Surprised it came with a one year warranty!

Purchased in March 2018 at Kogan.com for A$45.00.

Floor Type Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Poor Quality

Used about 5 times very lightly over a year, has just stopped working, have thrown it out, my advice spend the extra for a quality brand, expected more from such a basic machine

Purchased in December 2017 at Online for A$59.00.

Floor Type Linoleum and Tiles
davis

davisFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect steam mop

I purchased this steam mop few months before and used it many times. I am really happy with product. I bought this for 39$ but it’s like a high quality brand products.I saved lots of money on not purchasing expensive big brands.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kogan.com for A$39.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Anita

AnitaNorth Queensland, QLD

Not Happy Jan

The mop really doesn’t seem to
Do much.... doesn’t get marks off the floor, not much steam seems to come from the mop either. I find it waste of time even using it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kogan.com.

Floor Type Tiles
Timmy

Timmy

Jobs have been done with the price you paid for

With a $29 tool , I don't expect too much. Just for shower screen, kitchen cabinets, car mats. If we want for carpets in house, we better pay more for a suitable Cleaner. Otherwise it takes you a week to clean the house, and fill water tank every 5 minutes.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Natalie

NatalieSydney, NSW

Average

Not worth the money. Below average product especially for the price. Floor is left quite wet after use. Also the water tank is very small and empties so quickly before I've even finished the bathroom. I will be selling and buying a Bissell (which I should've done in the first place!)

Date PurchasedAug 2017

boris

boris

disaster

I purchased this steam mop 2 weeks ago. Used it once and it preformed quite well. I used it a second time, and the steam control failed. It only allowed the mop to be used on the lowest steam setting. The rheostat failed. Waiting for Kogan to get back to me.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Brina

BrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really good

Ive bought two of these and when used the way it should it works well.. one of mine broke obviously because i out some cleaning stuff in there when its just suppose to be water. I like the fact that it is so light weight im able to mop for longer

Date PurchasedAug 2017

What use is a steamless steam mop?

Start it up, listen to the noise, then wait and wait and wait. Little or no steam emerges. When I loosened the water filler plug, there was some hissing and spitting, Should the small rubber plug in the filler plug be there? When steam emerged, it streaked rather than cleaned windows. Another disappointing project from Kogan, whose products I no longer buy. My advice is to acquire shares rather than products, but maybe the booming price is about to burst...

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Wizbasky

WizbaskyMelbourne

Kogan 5-in-1 Steam Mop - 1 Star Rating is too high

We bought this steam mop to replace a standard mop and I personally think it's a piece of junk, not worth even 1 star.

- were no instructions in box to assemble, lucky I am good at that type of thing
- small water container
- leaves huge streams of water in its wake as you go

I am not a product designer, nor do I claim to be or even have skills in being one, but I feel I could of designed a better product.

5 out of 100 and the 5 is because it at least turns on and does something.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Narhari

NarhariMelbourne

Waste of money

Purchased last year, was happy with price compare to branded shops, but the item started giving problem after 4-5 uses. It stopped working, whole day we put plugged in and waiting for steam comes up. It's quality is as cheap as the price. unfortunately we have wasted the money........ We could have put little extra money and purchased from branded shop

Robo

RoboSydney

Okay but only because I got it cheaply

It's a nice looking unit with a bag full of accessories. So far I've used it 2 or 3 times and it okay. Not a high powered device but adequate for light cleaning. I use it for cleaning the tile grout in our shower. It is just about okay for that job. It would probably be better for garment steaming or window cleaning. I paid $55 and am satisfied but Kogan are charging $119 now. I don't think it's good value at that price.

Trevor H.

Trevor H.Brisbane

Steams like a good idea.

The Steam Mop is something I thought about buying for a long time, wondering whether I would get good use out of it. Now I have it, I don't know why I waited so long. Easy to assemble and use, I really notice the difference on my floors. The only minor complaint is that the pads can come loose while you are mopping...but they are easy to reattach. I don't have carpets or rugs but the steam works a treat on the lino and tiled floors. I still haven't used a couple of the attachments that came with the mop but I am sure they will come in handy for cleaning up the bathroom. Who knew simple heated water could clean so well....very satisfied!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
BBs review

BBs reviewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service

Recently purchased a Kogan 5 in 1 steam mop.
Used it once and then it failed to create steam.
Spoke to Kogan and without hesitation they replaced the unit completely.
All they asked was for a photo when in operation and without any delay they dispatch a new unit.
They did not require the old one back.
That is what I call outstanding Customer Service.
The second unit has worked without any problems.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Tile

TileCentral West

Great Little Steam Mop!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Zonk

ZonkAdelaide

Most satisfactory product. Does a top job

Since receiving this product I have used it at least twenty times, from mopping floors, to using it as a steam cleaner,to using it to disinfect Grease traps,and each time it has met if not exceeded my expectations!

Date PurchasedNov 2016