Kogan 5-in-1 KAMOP51STMA

Kogan 5-in-1 KAMOP51STMA

MPN: KAMOP51STMA

Small but powerful!

I was really impressed with this steam mop it was the first thing I’ve brought from Kogan and so far so good! Surprised it came with a one year warranty!

Purchased in March 2018 at Kogan.com for $45.00.

Floor Type Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Poor Quality

Used about 5 times very lightly over a year, has just stopped working, have thrown it out, my advice spend the extra for a quality brand, expected more from such a basic machine

Purchased in December 2017 at Online for $59.00.

Floor Type Linoleum and Tiles
Hi Peter, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you have been disappointed with your item. We take the quality of our products very seriously and your feedback has been passed onto the relevant team for investigation. If you have not already and you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Perfect steam mop

I purchased this steam mop few months before and used it many times. I am really happy with product. I bought this for 39$ but it’s like a high quality brand products.I saved lots of money on not purchasing expensive big brands.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kogan.com for $39.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Not Happy Jan

The mop really doesn’t seem to
Do much.... doesn’t get marks off the floor, not much steam seems to come from the mop either. I find it waste of time even using it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kogan.com.

Floor Type Tiles
Hi Anita, thank you for letting us know about your experience. We are sorry that you are disappointed with the product you ordered from us. Our buying team works hard to provide the best quality products at the best prices for our customers and we stand by them. If you have not already and you have any questions or concerns about your products, please contact our Help Desk for technical and warranty assistance here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/

Jobs have been done with the price you paid for

With a $29 tool , I don't expect too much. Just for shower screen, kitchen cabinets, car mats. If we want for carpets in house, we better pay more for a suitable Cleaner. Otherwise it takes you a week to clean the house, and fill water tank every 5 minutes.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Average

Not worth the money. Below average product especially for the price. Floor is left quite wet after use. Also the water tank is very small and empties so quickly before I've even finished the bathroom. I will be selling and buying a Bissell (which I should've done in the first place!)

Date PurchasedAug 2017

disaster

I purchased this steam mop 2 weeks ago. Used it once and it preformed quite well. I used it a second time, and the steam control failed. It only allowed the mop to be used on the lowest steam setting. The rheostat failed. Waiting for Kogan to get back to me.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Really good

Ive bought two of these and when used the way it should it works well.. one of mine broke obviously because i out some cleaning stuff in there when its just suppose to be water. I like the fact that it is so light weight im able to mop for longer

Date PurchasedAug 2017

What use is a steamless steam mop?

Start it up, listen to the noise, then wait and wait and wait. Little or no steam emerges. When I loosened the water filler plug, there was some hissing and spitting, Should the small rubber plug in the filler plug be there? When steam emerged, it streaked rather than cleaned windows. Another disappointing project from Kogan, whose products I no longer buy. My advice is to acquire shares rather than products, but maybe the booming price is about to burst...

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Kogan 5-in-1 Steam Mop - 1 Star Rating is too high

We bought this steam mop to replace a standard mop and I personally think it's a piece of junk, not worth even 1 star.

- were no instructions in box to assemble, lucky I am good at that type of thing
- small water container
- leaves huge streams of water in its wake as you go

I am not a product designer, nor do I claim to be or even have skills in being one, but I feel I could of designed a better product.

5 out of 100 and the 5 is because it at least turns on and does something.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Hi, Thanks for your feedback and we're sorry to hear about the issues. In keeping with our paperless office and low prices, paper manuals are not included for most of our products. However we have a manual with assembly instructions available here: https://assets.kogan.com/files/usermanuals/KAMOP51STMA-C.pdf If you are not satisfied with the product, it may be eligible for return under our 14 Day Returns Policy. https://www.kogan.com/au/returns-policy/ If you need any assistance please feel free to get in contact with us here: https://www.kogan.com/au/contact-us/

Waste of money

Purchased last year, was happy with price compare to branded shops, but the item started giving problem after 4-5 uses. It stopped working, whole day we put plugged in and waiting for steam comes up. It's quality is as cheap as the price. unfortunately we have wasted the money........ We could have put little extra money and purchased from branded shop

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Okay but only because I got it cheaply

It's a nice looking unit with a bag full of accessories. So far I've used it 2 or 3 times and it okay. Not a high powered device but adequate for light cleaning. I use it for cleaning the tile grout in our shower. It is just about okay for that job. It would probably be better for garment steaming or window cleaning. I paid $55 and am satisfied but Kogan are charging $119 now. I don't think it's good value at that price.

Steams like a good idea.

The Steam Mop is something I thought about buying for a long time, wondering whether I would get good use out of it. Now I have it, I don't know why I waited so long. Easy to assemble and use, I really notice the difference on my floors. The only minor complaint is that the pads can come loose while you are mopping...but they are easy to reattach. I don't have carpets or rugs but the steam works a treat on the lino and tiled floors. I still haven't used a couple of the attachments that came with the mop but I am sure they will come in handy for cleaning up the bathroom. Who knew simple heated water could clean so well....very satisfied!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great Customer Service

Recently purchased a Kogan 5 in 1 steam mop.
Used it once and then it failed to create steam.
Spoke to Kogan and without hesitation they replaced the unit completely.
All they asked was for a photo when in operation and without any delay they dispatch a new unit.
They did not require the old one back.
That is what I call outstanding Customer Service.
The second unit has worked without any problems.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Great Little Steam Mop!

Very impressed with the quality & price of the Kogan 5-in-1 Steam Mop!

I was a bit sceptical at first about shopping at Kogan.com but after reading many other positive reviews about Kogan, I'm glad I made the decision to make a purchase from there & judging by other people's positive feedback about Kogan, I don't think it will be my last.
I decided to purchase this item as my other steam cleaner died just before Christmas. I jumped online, placed my order at Kogan.com & the 5-in-1 steam mop arrived in perfect time for Christmas. Speedy & free delivery was a bonus as well as the option to choose 1, 3 or 10 year? extended warranty at a small extra cost. I was also impressed by the email updates & sms texts which Kogan kindly kept me updated with in regards to where my item was in transit.
Already I have used it for various cleaning jobs around the house such using it to clean the stovetop, birdcage, tiled floors, around taps, cat travel cage, kitty litter tray, sanitising garbage bins & spot cleaning fabric on chairs etc. The cleaning power of this appliance is simply brilliant! Just about everything comes up grease, grime & germ free & it does it in next to no time without having to use horrible chemicals.

Pros:
- reasonably light & easy to manoeuvre on tiled surfaces. Can't say how well it works on carpet as I haven't used it on carpet;
- easy to refill;
- doesn't take up much storage space in cupboard;
- water heats up quickly.

Cons:
- Instructions not included. Had to download & print manual off internet (31 pages);
- cord not long enough;
- handheld steam cleaner can get quite heavy after holding it with one hand after a lengthy period of time (not good for those with arthritis or RSI);
- not suitable for all surfaces;
- needs a ready-to-use indicator light would be handy to let the user know that it's ready to use;
- water tank needs to be a bit bigger (especially when cleaning large floor areas) otherwise you'll spend more time refilling the tank instead of cleaning;
- pads have to be replaced quite often because they get wet after a short period of time. I think at least half a dozen should have been included instead of only 2 that came in the box;
- no bag included for the accessories or microfibre cloths.

I hope my review of the Kogan 5-in-1 Steam Mop will greatly assist someone else who is considering purchasing a steam mop.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Most satisfactory product. Does a top job

Since receiving this product I have used it at least twenty times, from mopping floors, to using it as a steam cleaner,to using it to disinfect Grease traps,and each time it has met if not exceeded my expectations!

Date PurchasedNov 2016