Kogan 9-in-1 KAMOP51STMA

Kogan 9-in-1 KAMOP51STMA

MPN: KAMOP51STMA
See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

Shannyn
Shannyn Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Confused and scared

I’ve just bought this! filled it, turned on, waited a little while to have have steam come out of the on off button and no steam just dribbles of water come out the end, very disappointed!

Purchased in June 2021.

Waste of money

States it has 400ml max water but only allows 250mls, leave the floor sopping wet and dangerous, needs to be dried with a towel. Then once they have dried they are left streaky and look worse than prior to been cleaned. Wish I hadn't wasted my money on this product.

Purchased in April 2021 for $79.00.

Robert G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Worked fine initially and started using it more but the heat knob stopped working so that I was only able to use it on low, but even then started working intermittently.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kogan.com for $46.99.

Robert G.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately I only started to use this more often once I found the benefits and the issues would have surfaced earlier during the warranty period if I hadn't waited so long to use it. So it physically wasn't that old.

JAP1
JAP1Unanderra

Not good

I had a 15 in 1 Kogan steam mop- it broke down. Kogan replaced after several months & nearly causing me a nervous breakdown but now the replacement has exactly the same problem & I am having the same trouble contacting Kogan as before. Not much of a recommendation. All I can say is the company is extremely hard to contact and difficult to get any service from.

Purchased in February 2018.

Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Find out how Kogan 9-in-1 KAMOP51STMA compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Sandra
SandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just stopped working

Bought this mop a few years ago and only used it a few times.
The last time I tried it just doesn't work at all. Completely dead, Its like its not even plugged in!
Very disappointing as when I first started using it I through it worked very well.

I found it difficult to call anybody from Kogan regarding a repair and just gave up in the end.

bidol
bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Small but powerful!

I was really impressed with this steam mop it was the first thing I’ve brought from Kogan and so far so good! Surprised it came with a one year warranty!

Purchased in March 2018 at Kogan.com for $45.00.

Poor Quality

Used about 5 times very lightly over a year, has just stopped working, have thrown it out, my advice spend the extra for a quality brand, expected more from such a basic machine

Purchased in December 2017 at Online for $59.00.

RossKogan

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
davis
davisFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect steam mop

I purchased this steam mop few months before and used it many times. I am really happy with product. I bought this for 39$ but it’s like a high quality brand products.I saved lots of money on not purchasing expensive big brands.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kogan.com for $39.00.

Anita
AnitaNorth Queensland, QLD

Not Happy Jan

The mop really doesn’t seem to
Do much.... doesn’t get marks off the floor, not much steam seems to come from the mop either. I find it waste of time even using it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kogan.com.

Timmy
Timmy

Jobs have been done with the price you paid for

With a $29 tool , I don't expect too much. Just for shower screen, kitchen cabinets, car mats. If we want for carpets in house, we better pay more for a suitable Cleaner. Otherwise it takes you a week to clean the house, and fill water tank every 5 minutes.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Natalie
NatalieSydney, NSW

Average

Not worth the money. Below average product especially for the price. Floor is left quite wet after use. Also the water tank is very small and empties so quickly before I've even finished the bathroom. I will be selling and buying a Bissell (which I should've done in the first place!)

Date PurchasedAug 2017
boris
boris

disaster

I purchased this steam mop 2 weeks ago. Used it once and it preformed quite well. I used it a second time, and the steam control failed. It only allowed the mop to be used on the lowest steam setting. The rheostat failed. Waiting for Kogan to get back to me.

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Brina
BrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really good

Ive bought two of these and when used the way it should it works well.. one of mine broke obviously because i out some cleaning stuff in there when its just suppose to be water. I like the fact that it is so light weight im able to mop for longer

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Mr Clean
Mr CleanPerth

What use is a steamless steam mop?

Start it up, listen to the noise, then wait and wait and wait. Little or no steam emerges. When I loosened the water filler plug, there was some hissing and spitting, Should the small rubber plug in the filler plug be there? When steam emerged, it streaked rather than cleaned windows. Another disappointing project from Kogan, whose products I no longer buy. My advice is to acquire shares rather than products, but maybe the booming price is about to burst...

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Wizbasky
WizbaskyMelbourne

Kogan 5-in-1 Steam Mop - 1 Star Rating is too high

We bought this steam mop to replace a standard mop and I personally think it's a piece of junk, not worth even 1 star.

- were no instructions in box to assemble, lucky I am good at that type of thing
- small water container
- leaves huge streams of water in its wake as you go

I am not a product designer, nor do I claim to be or even have skills in being one, but I feel I could of designed a better product.

5 out of 100 and the 5 is because it at least turns on and does something.

Date PurchasedSept 2017