Kogan 9 in 1 KAPRSCOOKZA

Garbage

Ridiculous user manual
Very limited functionality
Extremely disappointing
They have over thought a very simple and effective alliance and failed dismally.
I have used preasure cookers for over 30 years and this is easily the worst.

Purchased in December 2020 for $79.00.

Rod W.

Rod W.Perth, WA

Better if avoided

Purchased at Kogan.com for $69.00.

Another unuseable item for the cupboard

Purchased in August 2020 for $129.00.

Ross,
In my opinion if Kogan actually cared about their customer opinions then they would include a proper user manual as most of the online comments complained about this not the quality of the product.

Pressure Cookers

Find out how Kogan 9 in 1 KAPRSCOOKZA compares to other Pressure Cookers

Diana

Diana

Easy to use

I bought the pressure cooker so that I would be able to do other chores while the pressure cooker did its job. When I ordered the pressure cooker online, the confirmation email attached a link to the user manual, which I considered to be a handy reference point. I followed the instructions to clean the pressure cooker the first time. Normally I make soup and slow stews using it. I'm happy with the process - once I have prepared the ingredients, all I need to do is to pour in adequate amount of water, select the right option and wait for it to do its job. It's easy to clean afterwards also. I would recommend it!

Purchased in March 2018 at Kogan.com.

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Is there a method to manually cook? It seems not.

Purchased in April 2019 for $68.99.

Joy C

Joy CSydney, NSW

Overly complicated but works once you figure it out

The user manual had the barest of instructions and did not explain the differences in function between the different modes. However, once you figure it out (by trial and error in my case, since looking online was not a lot of help), I was able to make what I wanted. It is great as a replacement for a slow cooker to make stews, or stock. I've also used the slow cooker function to make pulled pork and it worked great, especially since the pot is a bit deeper than my old slow cooker, the liquids covered more of the meat and resulted in more juicy meat. I have noticed it does tend to retain the food smells for a while after use, and I have to leave it open to air out for a day or two before it goes away.

Purchased in March 2018 at Kogan.com for $65.00.

Miss Evans

Miss Evans

Disappointing, feel like I wasted my money

Date PurchasedApr 2018

poor

As no manual button so you can not go under 2 hours with the meat button plus the book that came with the pressure cooker is vary poor there is three settings on the pressure cooker that the book says northing about them the only is ok the slow cooker

Date PurchasedJune 2018
CHERYL4

CHERYL4BRISBANE

Fantastic

Extremely good pressure cooker with a multitude of features. Use it quite often, must admit I have not used all functions but do love the pressure cooker and slow cooker features. Only problem I have found is that I need to have it on longer than the set times or turn the temperature to high. Would certainly recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Pressure Cookers

Find out how Kogan 9 in 1 KAPRSCOOKZA compares to other Pressure Cookers

Blackberry user

Blackberry userTownsville

I wish the manual had been a lot better - received as a gift. If you are at all nervous then buy a

I am not a snob when it comes to appliances, but sometimes it is better to get a brand that comes with local support and a much better quality manual and cooking guide than this. The rattling can be a bit scary, and it was not at all clear on what setting to vent the pressure cooker. As it was a gift I cannot complain, but I was not confident in using until I looked up some youtube videos on someone who was using the same product. Markings are also not clear/rubbed off so you are having to look at the indentations/depressions to work out what it means - and even then it's just symbols, not works like 'VENT' or 'OPEN' or 'CLOSED', just weird tear drop type shapes.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

LindaSouth-East, TAS

Worst Pressure Cooker I’ve ever used

This would be the worst Pressure Cooker I have ever used. The manual is not good. Doesn’t have a Manual feature/ button (which is unheard of) so you can only cook what is written on the Pressure Cooker. You can’t cook veggies, brown rice potatoes various types of beans and so many other things. The Kogan customer service was terrible it took me ten days calling and emailing everyday to finally be to it doesn’t work like all other Pressure cookers and to send it back I will need to pay postage. I have two other electronic pressure cookers/ multi cooker and use them daily so I know what I’m doing. I would never buy anything from them again.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Linda

I still haven’t received a refund or even part refund

IronMaiden

IronMaidenBowral

Lacks a Manual you can actual read, understand and follow.

I can't really rate the performance of this product because the provided and downloaded Manual is useless. Pressure Cookers are not necessarily a safe cooking device, so you would think Kogan would have produced an informative and instructional Manual on how to use the device.

Simple instructions on how to safely use and cook are paramount. The method for varying cooking times is a ritual and based almost on guesswork using the "Texture" and "Food" settings.

Look for another brand that actually has "how to cook" instructions with knobs/buttons that control cooking times and temp settings.

Download and read the online Manual to understand what I am on about!

Date PurchasedNov 2017