Kogan 9 in 1 KAPRSCOOKZA

Kogan 9 in 1 KAPRSCOOKZA Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

David D.asked

how to set manual time when following a recipe

Steve

Sorry to say this David, but I discovered you can't. It's pre-programmed to do stuff so I've gone back to my old manual stove-top cooker

David D.

Thank you Steve I'm gonna try and send my one back,I might as well use my old pressure cooker as well.Thanks for your reply.

Dianaasked

I would like to know how long to cook things e.g.. chicken cacatora.First time user, manual confusing

Steve

To be blunt, the manual is next to useless, there is no way you can set the time without using one of the preset buttons. I downloaded the cook book that was designed for this unit and that's how I discovered it would not do what I needed it to. Kogan were unresponsive and I had to ask my bank to get my money back. Good luck

Diana

Actually a friend has the same one l messaged him too easy worked it out now, but the manual is ridiculous to understand

Regina

Reginaasked

is there any way I can set the timer function to under 2 hours?

Glenn

Glennasked

How do i get a copy of user manual 9 in 1 Multifunction Pressure Cooker, Kogan

Blackberry user
Blackberry user

I downloaded it from the Kogan website. When you see the product there are tabs for specifications, reviews etc. I found the manual in one of the tabs underneath the product.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives