Kogan Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones

Kogan Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones

Bicanoo

Bicanoo

Good value for money

These are excellent performers and great value for money. The noise cancelling technology is really awesome. I can't even hear my wife nagging me anymore! So I wear them even when I'm not listening to music!

Sound Quality
Comfort
Noise Cancellation

agilis

agilisPerth, WA

Very impressed.

Very impressed with these new Kogan noise cancelling headphones.
I have used them at home and during a long haul flight a few weeks ago.
The sound quality & noise cancelling are fantastic!
I would highly recommend them!!

Purchased at Kogan.com.

Noise Cancellation
Beckstar

BeckstarWitta

Noise Cancelling Headphones- Why did I wait so long

After trying a set of noise cancelling headphones, I don’t know why I waited so long to get myself a set. Perhaps it was the high cost....but then I found some via Koogan store and haven’t looked back. Very affordable and great product.

Purchased in February 2019 for $69.00.

Battery Life

Look after your battery-powered devices!

II have read reviews complaining that batteries fail after a short time. This is almost always due to allowing devices to run their battery flat. NEVER allow batteries to run flat. It will eventually destroy them. The effect is worse if done repeatedly. This applies to all battery-powered devices. It's your choice how long they will last.

Purchased in January 2019.

Mick Gags

Mick GagsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Clear as a Bell

I started to struggle to hear speech when watching a movie especially if it had music playing in the background. I purchased the Bludio Hurricane 4.1 Turbine Bluetooth headphones and now I can comfortably hear everything clearly and wirelessly. They have a range of 10 meteres do if my phone rings and it's in another room I just tap the headset button and answer. Can't wait to fly as I hate the crappy ones the airlines hand out .
I'm extremely happy my score 10/10

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Jason

JasonSydney

Good quality headphone without the hefty price tag

I love these headphones, they are perfect for the price and work great for me, I have been using them for 2 months and love them. The sound quality is amazing and has great noise cancelling features, they are also wireless and I do not need to worry about the cords snaping and I am hands-free, they charge last for over 10 hours active listening time.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Wah!

Wah!Tasmania

Not bad

The sound quality is okay as i am not an expert on that, the noise cancelling function works well and the weight of it is not that heavy and can finally get rid of those wires!
For the price, I would say is reasonable as it is not that expensive and everyone can afford that but it’s a bit expensive at the same time
I believe there will be a better choice using the same amount of money

terrible

Terrible - don't sleep after inactivity so if forget to turn off they drain the battery and then can't use when you want... not even 12 months old and they no longer turn on, assume because they wont charge, they are cooked.
wouldn't buy them again - stick with quality manufacturers

Date PurchasedOct 2017

BrettGold Coast

Good Product for the money

JayJay67

JayJay67Ballarat

Good Isolation Music Is OK

These are big headphones and do a good job of sound isolation although a lot of it is due to their huge physical bulk. I get a good strong connection with them that is pretty stable. With the music side of things - well justy average. I have favorite music that I know well and the fine details doesn't exactly shine with these but they are passable. Battery life is OK too. Good but not great earphones

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Rinso

Rinsomelbourne

Good Heavy When Wearing

I like to completely forget I am wearing headphones but these can get a bit tiring when wearing for a long time due to their weight.
Setting up was super easy. I didn't even have to read the manual and the noise cancelling actually works really well. Where they fall flat is sound quality. Its just a bit ordinary. They make everything sound flat and average which is a shame as they are good apart from this. So it seems Kogan cheaped out on the one very thing the earphones exist for - the speakers inside. Oh well, I am happy enough with them and enjoy the silence on public transport.

adi

adiAlbion Park

Reasonable, but nothing special.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Dereck

DereckPerth, WA

Work very welll, robust.

I do a lot of flying and these have had a huge impact on flight enjoyment. Movies and music are a pleasure to listen to. They are robust, good quality and effective. Screaming kids I can handle, but passengers with sinus issues.... The carry case is good quality but very bulky so now I leave it at home. For sure Bose is probably 20% lighter and 20% better sound, but at three times the price!!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Sue and Bill

Sue and BillPerth, WA

Brings audio listening and air travel to another level

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Lee

LeeDum Dum, NSW

Very Good

Date PurchasedMay 2017

BobbyG

BobbyGasked

I use the phones wired occasionally. If the battery is flat, evn the wired connection does not work. Is this normal? Since I'm not using Bluetooth I can see any reason why the electronics is needed.

Robert Gilchrist - 0438 651 461

ArtyGeek
ArtyGeek

Naturally, as they are noise-cancelling, they cannot function without power. My advice for ANY battery-powered devices is to NEVER let them go flat. If rechargeable batteries go flat too often, it will damage them. In general you cannot overcharge them, so keep them on charge regularly.

roly

rolyasked

Hi not very electronic savy, my Sony soundbar has Bluetooth capability so does that mean the Kogans will pair ok?

Dave

Daveasked

What issues (if any) should I expect when I try to pair the headphones via Bluetooth to my TCL Smart TV?
Dave.

Brett

Hi, I’m not sure specifically with your tcl tv but I can say they pair perfectly with my older ipad4, my iPhone 6 and Lenovo laptop, I don’t have any issues switching between those 3 devices. Just check that the Bluetooth version of the headphones is supported by the tv.

Get an answer from our members and Kogan representatives

CategoryWireless Headphones