Kogan Active+ Smart Watch

Kogan Active+ Smart Watch

MPN: KAACFTWATCA
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kogan

2.8
  • Battery Life

concerned18Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Supurb value for money and easy to use

I've had a few Fitbits now and have been sorely disappointed that the battery starts to die within 1-2 years. Given this is a fairly expensive purchase I decided to try a cheaper watch where it wouldn't bother me if I had to replace it after a year. I thought the price on the active plus was too good to be true but I tried it anyway. Given my bar was set very low, I have been nothing but impressed. The face is responsive and easy to read, I get texts coming thru, and the lovely teal strap is a proper strap that doesn't fly off if you catch it on something. The widgets this watch has are quite adequate for me. Having read the comments on accuracy of steps I will test this and I'm simply factor this in if I need to.

Purchased in October 2021 at Kogan.com for $39.00.

concerned18

PS: I did a test yesterday by manually counting steps and it seemed pretty spot on

Amazing budget watch

the watch is really great a lot of people are complaining for the watch not being accurate but for 30 dollars what do you expect really great watch amazing battery

Purchased in June 2021 at Dick Smith.

MooheadSouth West, WA

This is total junk.

Basically doesn’t do anything it says it does. In one 3 minute period during exercise it showed my heart rate as varying from 178 bpm to about 80!
I have told Dick Smith I want my money back. At present they are offering to send me another identical device..... which also will not work. They don’t even want the one I have back which shows it really IS rubbish. Try a different device and steer clear of Dick Smith.

Purchased in May 2021.

Terry K.
Terry K.Perth, WA

Great little gadget

I bought in early 2020 and so far it’s working ok except sometimes it gives false heart rate and the blood pressure is inaccurate however it does count your step and has camera control for group selfy . Music control a bit awkward and needs practice. Easy to get notifications

Purchased in January 2020 for $39.95.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Kogan Active+ Smart Watch compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

BEE
BEENew South Wales

Terrible customer service

Bought the watch it was ok, 3 monyhs later i contacted customer service to get s replacement charger and was told there are none, asked if one could be ordered for me and got no further response.
I wrote in again 2 months later as i had been unable to use the watch i got a response that if the watch was not working there's nothing they could do about it as it's worked a sufficient amount of time and should get another one.
So 3 months is the expected life of this product??
Do not waste your money, save and buy a better product

Purchased in November 2020 at Dick Smith for $59.00.

Shaz
ShazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your money

I bought this because I was having trouble seeing the screen on my Garmin Vivofit so I wanted something bigger. It was easy to set up and looks good. It just doesn't count steps correctly. I've been wearing it for a week now as well as my Garmin and everyday there is a deficit of at least 1000 steps in the reading on the Kogan. Well you get what you pay for but it will be just discarded and I'll go back to wearing my trusty Garmin

Purchased in February 2021 at Kogan.com for $49.99.

MattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kogan Smart Watch

These Kogan watches are crap. The one I purchased didn’t work from the time it arrived. Do not buy to avoid disappointment. Watch didn’t charge at all. Waste of money.

Purchased in September 2020 for $45.99.

Matt

You don’t have any customer service. I’ve sent 4 emails. I’ve now deleted the Kogan app and you can stick the watch. Worse service ever

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
NeetaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Inconsistent Calorie count

I am highly disappointed in the watch. Especially because when I do an AMT workout in the gym for 35 mins, the AMT machine displays 330 calories lost while the watch counts only 50 calories lost. Even if there is a variation, a difference of 280 calories is way high. Also, if I set the watch to a particular sports mode for example, walking, after the walk, the calories lost during the walk do not add up to the calories displayed on the home screen and we need to manually add them to find the total calories lost. The watch also does not compute the calories lost during sleep.
It will be highly appreciated if someone can guide with above queries else I would love to get my money back. Thank you.

Purchased in January 2021.

Hi Ross,
I don't think my review can be termed as 'Change of mind'. I have not changed my mind. The product is inconsistent in what it should be doing.. Thank you.

Hi Ross,
Please could you be able to share the address where I shall be able to return the product. Thank you

Nikki
Nikki

Great for the price

Does everything it says it does, charged battery last me over a week, I mostly wanted something to check my heart rate and it does it automatically and records it for me to look at later. However the silicone band has given me a small rash probably also because of my scratching and I would like some replacement bands that aren’t silicone.

Purchased in September 2020 for $69.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Andrew
AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The smart watch may be OK - but - can you charge it? Not at all easily!

The smart watch itself is as good as others in the price range - but - the charging cradle is useless. The charging cradle neither clips to the watch nor is it magnetised. The watch simply has to "rest" on the cradle (which in reality is a half cradle). Not good enough. So - what might be an OK product is dismally let down by a less than adequate charging solution. Disappointing.

Purchased in August 2020 at Kogan.com for $79.99.

Annie P
Annie PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does everything that it was advertised (and I expected it) to do