Kogan Automatic 250W Oscillating Multi-Tool

Kogan Automatic 250W Oscillating Multi-Tool

1.0 from 1 review

Poor Quality Tool. Absolutely No Company backup!!!

Automatic Multi Tool Model DB5801, Faulty Switch which required two thumbs to turn on it was that stiff. Doing light sanding, the unit only lasted only three minutes before total failure. Global Company DO NOT reply to Phone numbers OR e-mails OR Website. Service Company shown could not be located.

Faulty at start, lasted 3 Minutes and absolutely NO support or reply from Global Company P/L.

Hi hopalong. Your Kogan purchase is fully covered by Australian warranty. Please contact our support team at http://www.kogan.com/au/help/ or you can call us directly on 1300 304 292Finally used the Automatic 250W Multi-Tool replacement to the failed unit. I completed approximately 25 minutes work sanding interior woodwork, and unit then started to make weird mechanical grinding sounds to the point I considered it unsafe to use. Final Solution:- Rubbish Bin for Automatic Tool and off to Bunning's and purchased a Ryobi RMT2004-S Multi-Tool. Now a happy chappy!!!!

as the problem been resolved ? i have the same problem
I ended up binning the machine a long time agoHi Bodie, Sorry to hear there's an issue with your oscillating multi-tool. We would recommend you get in touch with our Support team, you can call us on 1300 304 292 or submit an online inquiry here: https://www.kogan.com/au/help/question/new/complete_question/support/

Hi......i am interested in where i would purchase replacement blades sander sheets etc. are they generic and available under a common name brand?
I had an big issue with sanding discs supplied with the Automatic Multi-tool, as the backing of the sanding discs comes adrift and clogs up the base plate. I had no such issue with the Ryobi unit, which has different texture base plate. With the Ryobi unit, I have used the "PowerFit" Sanding Pads from Bunning's, and they work fine, and the pad backing does not adhere to the sanding plate.